Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
General Anime Thread Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anakin1324

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:31 pm


Kagura Yuki
Mana-chan1324
Chisato-chan
xd Really? I liked God and the soup...

God is serving soup! Where? Point me to this heavenly soup!!!
In the fruits basket...
Wow...
That was lame. That is a good anime though. Yeah momiji(sp?)!

That was lame
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:46 pm


Anakin1324
ichigo_stars
Mana-chan1324
ichigo_stars
Mana-chan1324
Its crappy.I like Full metal Alchemist The best show ever. Its on Saturday at 11 or 11:30pm. Not sure when.
11:30 -points out-

Thank you.
Yup!

Gundam Wing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that show confuses me!

Jinnie Depp


Queen Ichi
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:51 pm


brainfreeze_of_jdgal
Anakin1324
ichigo_stars
Mana-chan1324
ichigo_stars
Mana-chan1324
Its crappy.I like Full metal Alchemist The best show ever. Its on Saturday at 11 or 11:30pm. Not sure when.
11:30 -points out-

Thank you.
Yup!

Gundam Wing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that show confuses me!
I like Gunman Seed better ^^ Reason: See More people then Gundams and i love how they drew the people on the show heart
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:02 pm


ichigo_stars
brainfreeze_of_jdgal
Anakin1324
ichigo_stars
Mana-chan1324
ichigo_stars
Mana-chan1324
Its crappy.I like Full metal Alchemist The best show ever. Its on Saturday at 11 or 11:30pm. Not sure when.
11:30 -points out-

Thank you.
Yup!

Gundam Wing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that show confuses me!
I like Gunman Seed better ^^ Reason: See More people then Gundams and i love how they drew the people on the show heart

I like the animated version of Star Wars.

Anakin1324


BrigDaddy

Ruthless Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:39 pm


Icho is possessed with Gundam Seed!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:24 pm


And it wasn't even that good.

The Hermit Sage


Queen Ichi
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:27 pm


Yura23
Icho is possessed with Gundam Seed!
xd So what! I only messed half of all the eposedes(sp?) sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:57 pm


Being possessed is bad!

The Hermit Sage


Anakin1324

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:54 pm


Lovely Pirate Kami
Being possessed is bad!

Hey you can back. Im so happy your here.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:17 pm


Anakin1324
Lovely Pirate Kami
Being possessed is bad!
Hey you can back. Im so happy your here.
*hugz* Hi. Yes, I'm back.

The Hermit Sage


Chili123

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:04 am


I really dont like anime. I just couldnt get into it.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 12:09 pm


Chili123
I really dont like anime. I just couldnt get into it.
gonk Anime is so amazing

BrigDaddy

Ruthless Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 3:57 pm


yeah! Really! XD
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:20 am


Posted for Chii, a sweetie who is very lazy... Sukisho! episodes found on You Tube. (you wanted to see 10~13, right?) Warnings: gayness + fluff
Quote:


Listening to ep. 13 while doing this. Apparently... Yukata's come off easy. 0.o;; *already knew that, but it's strange to hear randomly*

The Hermit Sage


BrigDaddy

Ruthless Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:33 am


Lovely Pirate Kami
Posted for Chii, a sweetie who is very lazy... Sukisho! episodes found on You Tube. (you wanted to see 10~13, right?) Warnings: gayness + fluff
Quote:


Listening to ep. 13 while doing this. Apparently... Yukata's come off easy. 0.o;; *already knew that, but it's strange to hear randomly*

How fun. Such a good anime. x3
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//