Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply naruto manga and anime guild
welcome new members Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GS Sailor Hinata

3,150 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:27 pm


Hyuga34
DemonGate
Greetings people, I am Demon Gate and as it seems like everyone else here I am a Naruto fan. Seen all the episode and read all the manga's and I watch and read each new one every week. Gives me something to do on those boring days 3nodding

My favorite character is Gekkou Hayate, wonder if anyone can figure out who that is domokun

gekkou is Kakashi's father who preformed seppeku after saving his freinds at the cost of the mission, right?



i'm new here ^^ my favorite character is hinata XD she's so awesome, 'cause she's just like me....I LOVE Naruto, it's the best anime ever!!! I watch the english version (even though it's sucks!), so afterwards i would watch the japansese version online XD (and the shippuuden episodes).....

Gekkou Hayate...or in the english Hayate Gekkou, was the proctor in the chunnin exams.....right??????????
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:08 pm


hi I'm john I just joined I read every chapter as it comes out in japan. my fav. characters are sasuke and garra

Tsubasa_Moko


The Electroviolet

Seasonal Regular

7,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:51 pm


MY NAME SARAH!!! 4laugh I LIKE NARUTO, SAKURA (Shippuuden version), HINATA, TEMARI, SHIKAMARU, NEJI, GAARA, SASUKE, AND TENTEN!!!! burning_eyes Heh... sweatdrop ...so...yeah...
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:43 pm


my name is greg and i like hinata and naruto and i think garra is cool and i would not mind being him

firelor


TalviKettu05

8,375 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:56 am


hello smile
my name is Christine and i love the Naruto anime just a few month ago razz smile my favorite characters are Naruto( this guy is so crazy thats why i like him smile ) , Neji, Gaara, Sakura smile
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:38 pm


im aberforthnergal and i didnt see this so i posted in the other thread
sry peoples
favs are: gaara, rock lee, haku

newaccountwarlordvalkyrie


Jomasaurus

6,375 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:55 pm


faves are pein, zetsu, and konan.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:36 pm


hHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII im new so what yall in to. You know beside naruto thats obviouse. And as far as bleach goes Ichigo gets too many chances.

arbovale


Astharte

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:20 pm


hi, i“m new here too!! my name is carina and my favourites are shikamaru (i“d die for his cleverness, he“s so awesome heart ) and sasori (OMG, do i need to say more?). others i like too are tenten, yamato, konan and tsunade.
charas i absolutely hate are: Lee, gai and sai, i just can“t stand them, i get goose bumps when someone says he likes them....
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:40 pm


hey im new im well u can call me master lol jk im a HUGE naruto fan and my fav character is User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and i love dragonball, azumanga daioh, naruto, and more anime rocks!

iSamurai


Jomasaurus

6,375 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:21 pm


my favorite character is zestu pein and mandara.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:13 pm


im jasper leigh..my real name actually..i love to watch naruto nd i love him..also shikamaru and hinata..my boyfriend always say that i look like hinata..guess i want to believe him..^^, 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

jasper leigh


naruto_writer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:12 am


My name's Alex. I love Naruto and my favorite character is Gaara. I am almost up to date with Naruto manga (I just gotta read like two chapters). I started writing a Naruto fanfic. It's like a choose your own adventure book. If you wanna read it PM me.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:10 pm


hello everybody nice to meet all of u and i like hinata and naruto lol

CJK132


walkin retard

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:38 am


was up my name is Ricky but you can call me (walkin retard). My favorite anime/manga is Naruto. Also my favorite characters are Naruto of cource and Hinata no matter what people say about her. heart ninja
Reply
naruto manga and anime guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//