Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Gay and Bi Guys Guild
NEW PEOPLE POST HERE! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nisroc 9

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:35 pm


Name: Nathaniel
Age: 14 (15 in October)
Location: Australia
sexual orientation: Gay
Hobbies: attempting to learn German, My music, gaming (sometimes)
Things you like: English, making movies, internet
Things you dislike: Homophobic people
Dreams/goals for the future: Ummmm....find out what i want to do with my life so than i can chose what to study for.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:35 am


Name: Adrien
Age: 16
Location (optional): my room (hopefully ur room too)
sexual orientation: bi curious
Out to: meet a boy and finally become gay
Hobbies: shopping and looking at hot boys
Things you like: all shaven boys and football playas
Things you dislike: couch potatoes
Dreams/goals for the future: none yet

Horny_Gay_1


gay cheerios09
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:55 am


6timehitta
Name: Adrien
Age: 16
Location (optional): my room (hopefully ur room too)
sexual orientation: bi curious
Out to: meet a boy and finally become gay
Hobbies: shopping and looking at hot boys
Things you like: all shaven boys and football playas
Things you dislike: couch potatoes
Dreams/goals for the future: none yet

That doesn't make sense, I'm afraid... If you're bi-curious, then it means you just are well, curious about members of the same sex. But from everything else you said, it gives the impression that you know for sure that you are attracted to guys.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:10 am


Name:Jake Parker
Age:15
Location(optional)Indiana
Sexual Orientation:Gay!
Hobbies:drawing, reading, writing, and yaoi!
Things u like:Boys! yaoi! and more boys!
Things u dislike:homophobes!
Dreams/goals for the future:to meet my dream guy and become whatever i decide on!

Mister Kitty Boy


XxXUke_ MegumiXxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:05 am


Name: Skye (nickname: Megumi)
Age: 16
Location (optional): My House ^_^
sexual orientation: Gay
Out to: my friends and my brother
Hobbies: reading, writing, wathing anime, gaia, hanging out with friends
Things you like: anime, manga, pudding, nice people, flirting... lots of things
Things you dislike: back stabbers, rude people, mean people, homophopes, beef jerky
Dreams/goals for the future: uhm... live...?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:11 am


XxXUke_ MegumiXxX
Name: Skye (nickname: Megumi)
Age: 16
Location (optional): My House ^_^
sexual orientation: Gay
Out to: my friends and my brother
Hobbies: reading, writing, wathing anime, gaia, hanging out with friends
Things you like: anime, manga, pudding, nice people, flirting... lots of things
Things you dislike: back stabbers, rude people, mean people, homophopes, beef jerky
Dreams/goals for the future: uhm... live...?

How can you dislike beef jerky!? Shame. mad

gay cheerios09
Captain


XxXUke_ MegumiXxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:24 am


king_of_randomness16
XxXUke_ MegumiXxX
Name: Skye (nickname: Megumi)
Age: 16
Location (optional): My House ^_^
sexual orientation: Gay
Out to: my friends and my brother
Hobbies: reading, writing, wathing anime, gaia, hanging out with friends
Things you like: anime, manga, pudding, nice people, flirting... lots of things
Things you dislike: back stabbers, rude people, mean people, homophopes, beef jerky
Dreams/goals for the future: uhm... live...?

How can you dislike beef jerky!? Shame. mad

beef jerky is hella nasty! xp it taste like bacon covered in bar b q sauce... and thats not cool. confused
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:21 am


Name: Dillon, Dilly to my closer of friends ^_^
Age: 15, ARGH, I'm almost 16 *giggles* only like 1 month and 9 days =^-^=
Location (optional): *pouts* Idaho... I hate it here and wanna go back to California!!!!
sexual orientation: Gaaaaay
Out to: I've told everybody at school I'm bi, and my mom thinks I'm bi, but truth be told I don't really like girls.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, something all teenage boys do *cough*, making people smile
Things you like: Boys ((duh ^_^)), yaoi ((more duh *giggles*)), boooooks, music, world history ((I reeeeeally like learning about Japan's more feudal times, and about the world wars)), and last but not least... MY SEME!!
Things you dislike: People that judge you for what you believe or what you look like, homophobes, anybody that has raped somebody else ((*cries* that kinda stuff is evil, and scars you for life!!))
Dreams/goals for the future:To get a book published, finish learning Russian and Japanese ((peoples... I do request you dun try to learn them both at the same time >.> it's terrible hard)), to become a councilor and help people get through the stuff that I am now

Usagi_Ame-kun
Crew

Gracious Phantom

5,450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

gay cheerios09
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:49 am


Shuichi_The_Uke_Puppy
Name: Dillon, Dilly to my closer of friends ^_^
Age: 15, ARGH, I'm almost 16 *giggles* only like 1 month and 9 days =^-^=
Location (optional): *pouts* Idaho... I hate it here and wanna go back to California!!!!
sexual orientation: Gaaaaay
Out to: I've told everybody at school I'm bi, and my mom thinks I'm bi, but truth be told I don't really like girls.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, something all teenage boys do *cough*, making people smile
Things you like: Boys ((duh ^_^)), yaoi ((more duh *giggles*)), boooooks, music, world history ((I reeeeeally like learning about Japan's more feudal times, and about the world wars)), and last but not least... MY SEME!!
Things you dislike: People that judge you for what you believe or what you look like, homophobes, anybody that has raped somebody else ((*cries* that kinda stuff is evil, and scars you for life!!))
Dreams/goals for the future:To get a book published, finish learning Russian and Japanese ((peoples... I do request you dun try to learn them both at the same time >.> it's terrible hard)), to become a councilor and help people get through the stuff that I am now

You know, I originally added you to this guild because of your overly optimistic qualities. But now I see that in fact, we have quite a bit in common. I'd like very much to learn Russian, have a keen interest in Japan (However I concentrate more so on the Revolution), and WWll, and a few other things. Actually, for the Russian part, it's because I'm related to the Romanovs.
It's very nice to meet you Dillon. ^_^
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:57 am


king_of_randomness16
Shuichi_The_Uke_Puppy
Name: Dillon, Dilly to my closer of friends ^_^
Age: 15, ARGH, I'm almost 16 *giggles* only like 1 month and 9 days =^-^=
Location (optional): *pouts* Idaho... I hate it here and wanna go back to California!!!!
sexual orientation: Gaaaaay
Out to: I've told everybody at school I'm bi, and my mom thinks I'm bi, but truth be told I don't really like girls.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, something all teenage boys do *cough*, making people smile
Things you like: Boys ((duh ^_^)), yaoi ((more duh *giggles*)), boooooks, music, world history ((I reeeeeally like learning about Japan's more feudal times, and about the world wars)), and last but not least... MY SEME!!
Things you dislike: People that judge you for what you believe or what you look like, homophobes, anybody that has raped somebody else ((*cries* that kinda stuff is evil, and scars you for life!!))
Dreams/goals for the future:To get a book published, finish learning Russian and Japanese ((peoples... I do request you dun try to learn them both at the same time >.> it's terrible hard)), to become a councilor and help people get through the stuff that I am now

You know, I originally added you to this guild because of your overly optimistic qualities. But now I see that in fact, we have quite a bit in common. I'd like very much to learn Russian, have a keen interest in Japan (However I concentrate more so on the Revolution), and WWll, and a few other things. Actually, for the Russian part, it's because I'm related to the Romanovs.
It's very nice to meet you Dillon. ^_^

Very nice to meet you as well ^_^ And, yeah. I am usually really REALLY optimistic. lol, but, I went through my phase in which I tried to kill myself over and over >.> But, I've gotten outa that phase and have decided to be my happy self again! domokun domokun Being happy is so much more fun than being suicidal. lol

Usagi_Ame-kun
Crew

Gracious Phantom

5,450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

gay cheerios09
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:18 am


Shuichi_The_Uke_Puppy
king_of_randomness16
Shuichi_The_Uke_Puppy
Name: Dillon, Dilly to my closer of friends ^_^
Age: 15, ARGH, I'm almost 16 *giggles* only like 1 month and 9 days =^-^=
Location (optional): *pouts* Idaho... I hate it here and wanna go back to California!!!!
sexual orientation: Gaaaaay
Out to: I've told everybody at school I'm bi, and my mom thinks I'm bi, but truth be told I don't really like girls.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, something all teenage boys do *cough*, making people smile
Things you like: Boys ((duh ^_^)), yaoi ((more duh *giggles*)), boooooks, music, world history ((I reeeeeally like learning about Japan's more feudal times, and about the world wars)), and last but not least... MY SEME!!
Things you dislike: People that judge you for what you believe or what you look like, homophobes, anybody that has raped somebody else ((*cries* that kinda stuff is evil, and scars you for life!!))
Dreams/goals for the future:To get a book published, finish learning Russian and Japanese ((peoples... I do request you dun try to learn them both at the same time >.> it's terrible hard)), to become a councilor and help people get through the stuff that I am now

You know, I originally added you to this guild because of your overly optimistic qualities. But now I see that in fact, we have quite a bit in common. I'd like very much to learn Russian, have a keen interest in Japan (However I concentrate more so on the Revolution), and WWll, and a few other things. Actually, for the Russian part, it's because I'm related to the Romanovs.
It's very nice to meet you Dillon. ^_^

Very nice to meet you as well ^_^ And, yeah. I am usually really REALLY optimistic. lol, but, I went through my phase in which I tried to kill myself over and over >.> But, I've gotten outa that phase and have decided to be my happy self again! domokun domokun Being happy is so much more fun than being suicidal. lol
Yes, indeed it is. And I'm happy you got out of the suicidal phase. Last time I checked, dying isn't good for you.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:03 pm


Name: Jonny , JB, or nick when you get to know me
Age: 25 (its good to knwo im not the only old head around here)
Location (optional):Missouri..and it sucks
sexual orientation:Bi
Out to:no one but my friends on gaia
Hobbies:gaia , wrestling , video game..you know normal slacker stuff
Things you like:too much to list(and too lazy at the moment)
Things you dislike:Stupid people, closed minded peopel, judgemental people
Dreams/goals for the future: To create video games

jonnathan byron

Romantic Shapeshifter


facepaint

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:11 pm


Name: Dave
Age: 17
Location (optional): new england
sexual orientation: gay
Out to: friends and family
Hobbies: painting, drawing, theatre, surfing, the out doors
Things you like: animals. friends, unique, and out going people
Things you dislike: whats happening to this world.
Dreams/goals for the future: to be struck by lightening and obtain super powers
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:51 am


I LOVE YOUR GOAL!
Superpowers OWN

haytrav3


facepaint

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:29 pm


yeah they do! haha. where could you go wrong?
Reply
The Gay and Bi Guys Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//