|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:10 am
Spark was walking aimlessly when he felt the tug again but it was stronger, like he was closer. His stone warmed on his chest as he came close to a door. He was thinking about leaving, when he heard his name being said, someone was talking about him. Cautiously he walked up to it and peered inside through the small window. It was foggy and wired, making it nearly impossible to discern anyone through. He listened as the lecture was inturrupted by a girl. His eyebrows raised as he learned quickly that apparently no magic exists on this side, which is probably why he feels so cold here. I am a myth, I am being talked about in a class that doesn't believe there are kingdoms...
As the lecturer answered, he was struck by how familiar it sounded. He racked his brain trying to remember that voice. He began to remember talking to someone about his parents...they were trying to console me...they had light hair... he had a white sword...and wings...His eyes snapped open as it clicked.
King Christian of the Light Kingdom?! No...it can't-his logic pressed his down his disbelief. "If I could get here, he could too...but why is he..." The tug...maybe whatever it is that drives Spark here, keeps Christian here as well. As his mind cleared he had one last thought. There is only one way to be certain.
He opened the door and stepped in, catching 'Mr. Yoon' offguard and the class. Spark held a surprised look at Christian, speechless he grabbed the hilt of his sword for stability. All the gravity of the situation seemed to fall on him as he stared at Christian-without wings. "What..." He took a small step back unsure of anything. A million questions suddenly went through his mind and he didn't have a clue were to start.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:14 am
Lena was still not buying it as Mr. Yoon talked that's when another man walked into the room. Her eyes shifted towards him. "Come on Mr. Yoon don't you think this is a little much?" she asked rolling her eyes.
Aurora held onto her head as feelings and thoughts of what had and will happened flowed into her head. "Wake up." she whispered to herself. Her eyes then opened once more as she looked at his stone. She seemed to be drawn to it as she stood up in a sortof trance.
"Aurora?" asked Tina a little worried as she placed her hand on Aurora's shoulder making her come out of the trance.
"What is he doing here?" asked Aurora as she continued to look at him. "I don't understand." She looked as if she were going to faint as her body moved back and forth.
"Aurora get a hold of yourself." said Lena simply. "He's just an actor, come on I know you have a crush on book guy, but this is just ridiculous."
Aurora's face turned a bright red as she looked back towards Lena and made a face getting control of her senses once more. "I don't have a crush on book guy!" she snapped. "All I said was I found him very interesting." she said shrugging.
"That's code for you like book guy. Which is pretty sad cause he's not real, but hey look now you can like actor guy." said Lena laughing.
Aurora rolled her eyes. "At least I don't like......" she said looking towards her friend. Lena's face began to become red at this.
"Well anyways like Tim said he's to old. I mean looking at actor dude he has to be at least 26 or somehing." said Lena with her hands upwards.
Aurora's eyebrow began to twitch from how annoied she was. "No he's 20....." she said crossing her arms.
"Of corse you'd know Aurora you love him." she said sticking her tongue out.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:38 am
Mr. Yoon turned slowly to face Spark, he didn't seemed shocked or suprised at all. "Can I help you out sir? Are you lost? The principals office is down the hall to your left. Please leave all weapons outside of the school property." He spoke as if commanding a child to not bring a gun or something. Inside he was rather confused and on edge. But he wouldn't allow th estudents to recognize this.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:15 pm
Spark heard chatter among the students as he squared off with Christian. He was taken aback by what he said. It must be him, he is completely like him, except without wings...maybe I am dreaming? Maybe this is a split world were everyone has a match only without magic? Where is mine? Why am I drawn here? Why won't anyone explain?
Spark swallowed it down, he was a king, he can't show his feelings, especially during such a pivotal time. He figured that he would go along with their rules. That maybe this world wasn't ready for him..."Oh, thank you.."He looked at the name tag on the front desk. "...'Mr. Yoon' I was just looking for that. I guess I came a little early. We can discuss all the little details later." He turned to the class and froze for a second as he saw Aurora. "Sorry for the intrusion, carry on." He smiled but looked back at Christian as he closed the door. He waited outside in the hall. He doubted going to the 'main office' was going to help him out. It would probably end with him electrocuting half the school.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:18 pm
Mr. Yoon didn't say a single word afte rSpark had left, he just turned around and sat at his desk. He ignored all the students comments and wavering hands. After about five minutes of complete silence and deep thought Mr. Yoon looked up at the clock. "Children, I have given you much to study, class is dismissed ten minutes early for today. You may all go." He looked at the wall behind him, as if someone was there behind him. He could still sense Spark, they needed to talk. Christian couldn't allow someone like Phillip to cause a disruption in the city. Mr. Yoon stood up and smiled. "Gooday class, you may go."
Tim realized something was wrong. Something strang happened, but he didn't take any notice of it. He just hastily packed up his papers and books, gathering them up and and placing them in his bag. "I'm glad to finally get out of here, I think my brain will any moment explode if I stuff any more knowledge in it."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:26 pm
Aurora just stared at the wooden door as he left from their sight. Why am I drawn to him? What is this feeling? she thought to herself as she just sat there. Is it because we're the same? One face for our friends and other...... She was distrubed from her thoughts as Lena placed her hand on her shoulder.
"Come on Aurora hurry up." said Lena with a smile as she looked at her friend.
"Yea." said Aurora wiping away the small tears that had formed. "Sorry I had something in my eye." she said with a fake smile as she placed her books back in her black bag. She didn't really care for the bag for it was a boyish looking one, but it did serve her well. "Come on lets go." she said standing up.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:34 pm
Tim nodded in agreement with Aurora and Lena. "Yeah, I'm not really in the mood to... remain here..." He scratched the back of his head idlely. He began to walk towards the door.
Mr. Yoon watched the students as they were leaving. His gaze eventually landed on Aurora, he stared at her for a while. Not a glare or anything, just watching her. He could tell she felt something, as he did. Christian new she was different, he had heard rumors and stories about a special stone. He assumed she was the carrier of that stone, not realizing that she was actually the stone itself. She is special, she is different. I need to watch her for a while, and that Phillip.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:42 pm
Aurora rubbed her head as she walked out of the room with her two friends. She looked upwards and saw him. "Spark...." she said in a whisper as she stood there for a while just looking at him. She blinked a couple of times, but never stopped watching him. That was until Lena grabbed her shoulders.
"Come on Aurora you're creeping everyone out." said Lena in a whisper as she tried to move her friend.
Aurora placed her hand on her forehead as she shook it back and forth. "I......I don't feel good." she said falling foreward.
"Aurora!" cried Lena as she held onto her friend's body. Aurora as it seemed had fainted from all of these strange feelings flowing into her. It was to much for her to handle all at once. She wasn't used to feeling this way while she was awake. She mostly just felt it while asleep.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:48 pm
Tim jumped lightly as Aurora passed out. He held his breath for a while, hoping she would awake soon, but it didn't happen. He bent over and picked her up with a quiet series of grunts and moans, he lifted Aurora. As he touched her his face became intensly red. He was quite a bit closer to her than he had ever been before. "L-L-Lena... Lets get Aur-Aurora home quickly!" He shook his head and started off in a slow jog down the hall, not waiting for Lena to reply.
Mr. Yoon stepped out of the classroom and came face to face with Spark. By now most of the kids had cleared away. "Step inside, you said you needed to talk to me? I am free for now, what are you doing here Phillip?" He motioned to the classroom, he didn't even bother to try to hide his identity now that the children were mostly gone. He assumed something urgent was going on.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:01 pm
Soon Aurora reach sleep mode, she moved slightly in Tim's arms as she got into this mode. She began to have the same dream as she had had that night. She turned towards Tim's chest and held onto him as her breathing began to become faster. "Why?" she said in a soft voice as tears began to form in her eyes. "You were my friend....."
Lena quickly ran after Tim clearly worried about Aurora as she looked at her. "What's happening?" she asked looking at Tim then back at Aurora.
((g2g))
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:09 pm
Tim shook his head as sweat quickly began to form on his reddened heavily blushed face. He spoke between gasps and heavy breathing. "I... I'm not sure!" He was having troubles running, he was exactly th eathletic type of guy. And just having Aurora grab onto him made him want to melt into a puddle of jello. "We... we gotta get her home... soon!" He quickly tired himself.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:42 pm
Spark was surprised by the girl's reaction. He doubted they learned his nickname and it chilled him to hear her say it the way she did. Somehow he suddenly felt like she knew everything about him, like his soul was a book, and she was reading it page by page. Before he could think about reacting, she fainted and was taken away. He knew without a doubt it was her that had drawn him here. Her name was Aurora...
Christian came out and helped him save his sanity as he heard what he had to say. He cringed though at his name, only his parents called him that. "Please, call me Spark, I hate formalities." He followed Christian inside and sat on the top of one of the desks. Holding back his anger, at how Christian acted like stumbling into a strange world where you were discussed in mythology was natural. "I did not come here on purpose. In fact I ran into it, smack dab into a linked fence. The only thing I can't quite grasp is how you know about it, and no one else. Something is off, other than the fact that everyone is ignorant of the kingdoms and magic. The fact that, that girl knew my name, and seemed to know what I was feeling makes me think, there is more things you are holding back from the other kingdoms."
Spark took a small breath. He held his sword hilt again, it was all he could do to hold everything together. He channeled his frustration and emotions deep inside into his sword as he levelled his voice. He gave a searching look to Christian. "The kingdoms could go into war over this...I want to know everything, considering my kingdom's welfare is at stake."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:10 am
Once again her dream came to the part where she was about to see the strange eye. She opened both of her own eyes as a type of reaction to the strange sight. She looked upwards at Tim. "Where's Spark?" she asked in a worried voice she still seemed to be in dream mode as she rubbed her head regaining herself. "A dream....." she whispered. "Wh....what happened?" she asked as she looked towards Lena.
Lena breathed in deep as she looked at Aurora. She was happy that she was ok, but couldn't help, but to be slightly jealous that Tim was holding onto her. "You fainted." she said blinking slightly.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:17 am
Tim eased her down as she woke up, his face couldn't possibly get any more red. "well... erm... we left the school with that man back there... you fainted, i though tyou were ill." He was still breathing very hard, he ran a ways carrying Aurora, and he was by no means a track star. "Are you ok Aurora? You gave us quite a scare..."
Christian closed the classroom door behind him as he followed Phillip. "Forgive Me Spark, it's been a while, I forget how sensitive you are about your name." He moved behind his desk and sat down and began rummagin gthrough papers and books. "You don't have anything to worry about Young King. They don't know anything about you personnally, just the Kingdoms past. I altered a great deal of all of it. Hiding anything of importance. Like the stones for instance. The truth is, I believe I have been summoned here, to do something, I can't tell what. This is just another Kingdom like yours and mine, except that they lack power, but they are no different. I believe somehow, these Kingdom is important, incredibly. Maybe more so than all of the others. I don't know anything abou tthe Healing Kingdom except it is in ruins, but it may be something like a reincarnation of that Kingdom. It's hard for me to explain Spark." Christian looked Spark in th eeyes. "You felt something about that girl didn't you? A strange feeling in the back of your head, as if she has been watchin gus from somewhere, somehow, but we can't recall when. The feeling like she isn't whom she appears but truely knows greater than she acts. No, that can't be it. But she has a gift. You feel it too, don't you?" Christian took off his glasses and lay them on his desk before standing up and began pacing. "Yes, I haven't told anybody about this Kingdom, not at all. There is no telling what someone with power could an would do to this place. I must ask you Spark, will you not tell of this place. Not to Nar, not to anybody in your Kingdom. Not Aurthur, William, Neve, or anybody. Nobody must know of this Kingdom. In return, I promise to You and you alone, that when I find out what is strange about this girl, I will tell you all about it." Christian faced Spark once more and smiled.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|