Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contests
DBZ: Guess the episode. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:03 am


184. The Tragedy of Number 16. Super Gohan's Anger Explodes
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:50 pm


I'll post a new pic.

MikoBura
Vice Captain


SYFFER
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 10:21 pm


MikoBura
184. The Tragedy of Number 16. Super Gohan's Anger Explodes
That's right good job bura ^^
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:11 am


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My turn 3nodding

Missy18


Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 9:40 am


87. The Battle Begins! I'll Defeat You Myself.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:17 pm


Saiyajin-Neko
87. The Battle Begins! I'll Defeat You Myself.


Eh, do you mean episode 72: The Ultimate Battle? 3nodding I keep it English, so I don't know all those other titles.

Missy18


Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:37 pm


Missy18
Saiyajin-Neko
87. The Battle Begins! I'll Defeat You Myself.


Eh, do you mean episode 72: The Ultimate Battle? 3nodding I keep it English, so I don't know all those other titles.


I don't know them either, but the ep guide on the first post that Bura-san put up is easy to figure out when you read the titles of them all. But anyway i know it's right, because the one after that in english is the one where Goku uses the kamehameha as missiles...and also that paralizing thing freeza puts him in, then the ep where he has to fight freeza who is using only one hand. (I remember everything Goku does...)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:16 am


User Image

Here's one!!! whee

Kagome_InuYashas_Girly


Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:56 am


279. Seize the future! The Big Battle over the universe.

Or

280. Vegeta's Hat's off. Son Goku, You are #1.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:03 pm


Saiyajin-Neko
279. Seize the future! The Big Battle over the universe.

Or

280. Vegeta's Hat's off. Son Goku, You are #1.


Well if your going by the Japanese, then that might be right, but what is right for english is Ep 291 Vegeta's Respect.

Kagome_InuYashas_Girly


Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:04 pm


Kagome_InuYashas_Girly
Saiyajin-Neko
279. Seize the future! The Big Battle over the universe.

Or

280. Vegeta's Hat's off. Son Goku, You are #1.


Well if your going by the Japanese, then that might be right, but what is right for english is Ep 291 Vegeta's Respect.


AH, then its the last one i thought...^_^ Coolies.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 3:03 am


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Guess, it's from DBGT.

Auron-chan


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 3:26 am


Aaron FitzSimons
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Guess, it's from DBGT.


I suck at GT o.o I honestly don't know...is it in an episode where he fights Li Shenron?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 4:10 am


Yep, but go to Dragon Ball GT Website (dragonballgt.com) and hunt for the names of the eps for the last saga.

Auron-chan


MikoBura
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:11 am


Aaron FitzSimons
Yep, but go to Dragon Ball GT Website (dragonballgt.com) and hunt for the names of the eps for the last saga.


FUNi GT never aired here X_x
Reply
Games and Contests

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//