Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Purunrun Island
The Island [Check First Post! Island Expansion is Underway!] Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:59 pm


General_Mistral
Walks in holding little dragon egg in arms. "Hello? can someone help me?


Zack looked over at the girl approaching them. "Is there something wrong miss?"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:01 pm


Genna was standing at a plot of land for sale, wondering if she should stay and build her tailor shop here on the island, she sighed for a moment as she popped a medicine pill into her mouth and swallowed, she sighed always in thought.

Miss Nope


Mystery Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:19 pm


"I know what I'm doing...I think..." she stood up, being a bit more tanned, almost matching a chocolate color.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:33 pm


Zack looked up at mystery. "Wow, that's a nice tan. I would tan too, but I burn to easily. Too white."

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100

Mystery Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:47 pm


She shrugged and closed her eyes, her skin grew a bit lighter, almost asian colored. ((I hope no one takes offense from it but I dunno how to describe it.))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 9:54 pm


((It's hard I know.))

"Wow...I'm impressed. What else can you change?"

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100

Mystery Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:03 pm


"Anything, even get more arms and whatnot." she said with a small smile.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:09 pm


He stood up and stretched. "Wow...That's cool. You gift is very impressive."

Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100

Logan Draconia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:11 pm


Genna_Wallace
Genna was standing at a plot of land for sale, wondering if she should stay and build her tailor shop here on the island, she sighed for a moment as she popped a medicine pill into her mouth and swallowed, she sighed always in thought.


Oh here you are! I lost sight of you a while ago. sweatdrop

So how have you been? Have you taken a sort of interest to this spot?
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:11 pm


"A gift to some can be a curse for others, sometimes I unexpectedly change into something cause I think about someone or something."

Mystery Wolf


Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:38 pm


"Well...Atleast you have control over yours..." said Zack as he stared at his gloved right hand.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:43 pm


"Why? Don't you? Or...are you one?"

Mystery Wolf


Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:07 pm


"I have a curse that I inherited from an old ancestor. I'm the only living member of the family with it."
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:13 pm


"What curse? Something with your hand?"

Mystery Wolf


Rocza

Thieving Rogue

1,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:17 pm


"Yes...I can't touch anyone with it bare. I sometimes can't touch things that aren't alive, but that only happens once a month."
Reply
Purunrun Island

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//