|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:42 pm
In my mind, Kurt is with Elvis and Tupac. Hiding out somewhere. heart
Heart-shaped Box is my favorite, with Man Who Sold The World and Polly. <3
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:51 pm
Redemption of Memories blue_lithium I love Nirvana! Theyre one of my favourtite bands ever. Heart-shaped box, lithium, rape me and aneurysm are my fav songs they're really good by the way evanescene has a song named lithium too i have it on my profile xp ******** amy lee, Nirvana > Evanobodycares
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:28 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:02 am
I love Nirvana! I love Kurt Cobain! I love most of their songs but my faves are "The man who sold the world," "Lithium" and "All apologies."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:34 pm
One of my favorites for sure. I have a question... Was Kurt Cobain murdered or did he kill himself? I think he was Murdered, and I think Courtney did it.What do you think happened? Comment me. heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:20 am
Nirvana is the best band of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kurt Cobain rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:34 pm
I <3 them. My Favorite song is "Smells like teen Spirit" and "All Apologies"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:12 am
I totally love Nirvana, the first cd I ever bought was Nevermind. And Cobain was totally murdered, you couldn't even really move let alone fire a shotgun into your head with the amount of cocaine he had used right before death.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:50 pm
Nirvana is very cool biggrin
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:47 am
Theyre not my favorite band but I like them. What happened to Kurt was horrible though.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:19 am
i just bought one of their cds and i'm absolutely in love with it. oh Kurt, why did you have to put a bullet through your head and silence that beautiful voice?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|