Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Vampire Lounge Polls
what was the last book you read? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

books?
  yay!
  aaugh! *runs away*
  wait... read? 0.o
View Results

Celebra

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:49 am


Warning: Having serious emotional crises.
I took out about 6 books from the librarey and not one of them where any good.
I have noticed that their are no good fantisy books latley and I am seriousley haveing an emotional break down over it help some one I'm drowning in a river of bad books and I can't seem to get out. I want magic adventure and all around good plot.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:19 pm


the last book i read was Pendragon: Quillin games. im a huge fan of the series and i have every book, way better then Harry Potter.

Corem


dddaren
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:33 am


ark angel.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:14 pm


it was either my maths or physics textbooks

haloshatterer
Vice Captain


Kurzon_Dax
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:45 pm


Princess bride, awesome book, better movie, love it
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:27 pm


I'm reading The Vampire Lestat.

PlasticApple


[GS] Sailor Mau

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:16 pm


Whitethorn woods by Maeve Binchy.

Yeah i liked it,i like how the characters interwined. Definetly worth a read.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:52 pm


hi sailor! long time no see! xd

the book I just finished is The Queen of the Damned. pretty logical, since I just read its prequel.
I really like these 3 books out of the vampire chronicles for some reason. there's a whole lot more to these books than just "look how cool vampires are". the vampire characters have a great dimension to them, which is a lot more than I can say for other vampire books I've read...
also, the story of the twins raises some very interesting, if disturbing, issues. they keep me pondering for a long time xd

moriko33
Crew


HannahMontanaRocks

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:09 pm


last one I read 'Meet Molly'(an american girl)but I am curently reading 'Interview With The Vampire'
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:29 pm


Frankenstein.

dddaren
Crew


~`Saskia`~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:27 pm


The book I'm currently reading is The Door To December by Dean Koontz.

Why would anyone want to do that to a child?

stare Maybe I should put my cat in a deprevation chamber... "lol joking Shadow" *as my cat attacks my foot as i typed that... now she's after a fly...stupid...*



AGAINST ANIMAL CRUELTY
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:30 pm


Let's see... the last one I've read was The sound and the fury. I know it's old but a teacher told me about it and then I found out my sis owned it so I read it.

ashleynmckay
Crew


VolcoMusic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:59 pm


1408 by Steven King. It was pretty good. It's only a short story because the book contains about 14 stories and it's just one of them. It's about a haunted room on the 13th floor.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:55 am


Candy by Kevin Brooks but lately I've been reading Impulse by Ellen Hopkins mrgreen

jessi exstasi


Lai Houn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:27 pm


Paint It Black
Reply
Vampire Lounge Polls

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//