Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pairings
ShikaTayu (Shikamaru and Tayuya) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shika-ino15

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:16 pm


kannaxxkarin
Shika-ino15
I think shikamaru couples are stupid except for shikaino why would Shikamaru be with people he hates or kills I mean come one doesnt he kill Kin and I know he kills Tayuya and last nights episode he said normally I wouldnt hit a lady like that but looking at you I guess you dont really fall into that category. he calls Temari most troublesome even though he thinks Ino is annoying she does change


HEY dont be mean you wouldn't like people badmouthing Shikaino would you. IT doestn't matter who Shika ends up with in the end but we like to support the pairings we like OKAY?
ShikaTayu is a CRACK pairing kay?
so lay off the insults

I would like to apologize if I hurt anyones feelings since then (which wasnt to long ago) I have become more open minded and I like both couples now
But all that stuff I said wasnt an insult its true stuff from Naruto every couple has its downsides Like ShikaIno Inos personality doesnt seem to fit Shika
ShikaTayu well that comes without saying that he kills her
ShikaTem he calls her troublesome (but then what doesnt he call trouble some><) truth is I was blind to some great couples
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:56 pm


anybody have a special site they wanna recommend to read naruto stories on? (cuz lyk i finished the ones on ff.net)

kannaxxkarin

Reply
Pairings

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//