Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply United Tree Ninjas of Gaia
Terry-kun's theory of the Secret Mod Club! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terry-kun is...
  the secks!111!one!
  foolish!! D:<
  the smartest!
  so~ cool~!
View Results

Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:12 am


talk2hand Nuh-uh
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:23 pm


Semine
talk2hand Nuh-uh
*gives {m} some hand sanitizer and a plate of her favorite rolls before glancing at Muffyn* It was a disturbing and scary experience. That is all that truly needs to be said about it.

Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor


Muffyn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:50 pm


Tae Sheng
Semine
talk2hand Nuh-uh
*gives {m} some hand sanitizer and a plate of her favorite rolls before glancing at Muffyn* It was a disturbing and scary experience. That is all that truly needs to be said about it.


At least he wasn't a ***** or something.

Or was he?

neutral
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:50 pm


Muffyn
Tae Sheng
Semine
talk2hand Nuh-uh
*gives {m} some hand sanitizer and a plate of her favorite rolls before glancing at Muffyn* It was a disturbing and scary experience. That is all that truly needs to be said about it.


At least he wasn't a ***** or something.

Or was he?

neutral
Well I was 17 and looked more like I was in my early 20s and {m} has an adult voice some crack-head lady said she could be in porn later in life... another creepy occurance. But anyways it was like 9 or so at night and was pretty dark and the movie theater we came out of is attatched to a bar so he and his much more sober buddies had come out of. So it was dark {m} and I look like adults and I was wearing a low cut shirt to show of the new jade pendant that I had gotten earlier and he wanted to look at it but it was tangled with my other necklaces so I couldn't take it off and he told me not to bother and he just leaned in real close and stared at my cleavage rather than the pendant mummbling that he thought it might be jade so I thanked him and backed away. He proceeded to try to chat us up in the 10minutes it took our parents to come get us then when we said we were leaving he tried to be all gallant and kiss our hands.....


Man I tend to ramble don't I.... Well he did this even though we had already told him our ages.

Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor


Muffyn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:30 pm


Tae Sheng
Muffyn
Tae Sheng
Semine
talk2hand Nuh-uh
*gives {m} some hand sanitizer and a plate of her favorite rolls before glancing at Muffyn* It was a disturbing and scary experience. That is all that truly needs to be said about it.


At least he wasn't a ***** or something.

Or was he?

neutral
Well I was 17 and looked more like I was in my early 20s and {m} has an adult voice some crack-head lady said she could be in porn later in life... another creepy occurance. But anyways it was like 9 or so at night and was pretty dark and the movie theater we came out of is attatched to a bar so he and his much more sober buddies had come out of. So it was dark {m} and I look like adults and I was wearing a low cut shirt to show of the new jade pendant that I had gotten earlier and he wanted to look at it but it was tangled with my other necklaces so I couldn't take it off and he told me not to bother and he just leaned in real close and stared at my cleavage rather than the pendant mummbling that he thought it might be jade so I thanked him and backed away. He proceeded to try to chat us up in the 10minutes it took our parents to come get us then when we said we were leaving he tried to be all gallant and kiss our hands.....


Man I tend to ramble don't I.... Well he did this even though we had already told him our ages.


Yeah, sounds like a ***** to me. Quite an intriguing tale you have there. I can see why it is disturbing.

So I will share a disturbing story to make you feel better. It was downtown Denver on New Years Eve a year ago. I was walking and my mom and sister were walking slow behind me. I stop to wait up for them and this drunk guy starts talking to me. Then he proposes. I was like eek and told my mom to hurry up. Then he put me in a head lock and said he would not let me go until he got to kiss me. My mom stood there laughing and my sister was just staring off into space and I was scared so I said okay. So he swung me around and kissed half my lip and the rest on my cheek. I started to run to our van. When my mom got back she was just like "you got your first kiss" and I was like "no thanks to you!" and just glared at her all night long for not saving me.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:50 pm


Ew.
Yours is worse. DX

As Tae mentioned, we were in Portland, at a convention.
I was SnJ Kakashi, in a black mini skirt, blue tank, green capelet, mask-down, Silver wig, etc.

This couple came up and started to speak to us about the con, well enough I suppose, but after a moment I realized they were incredibly drunk/high/crack-heads.

I smiled politely at the lady, as I was giving us an escape route, and she goes, "Wow! Look at that smile! In five years, after you fill out, you'll be in Playboy, for SURE!" My response? ".......Oh... really?.... sweatdrop " Though in my head I was thinking, "Because every girl dreams of being a Playboy bunny... >.<" which led to my proclomation, "If I'm not filled out by now, IDUNWANNABE!"

For those whom don't know my physical body-type, I'm not skinny, nor fat, average. But I have an a** ((quite the a** actually.)) and I'm a 'C' cup in the boobehs. I'm not tiny! >.<

Ewwwwwwwwwww.
Intoxicated people.

-dies-

Semine
Vice Captain


Muffyn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:12 pm


Semine
Ew.
Yours is worse. DX

As Tae mentioned, we were in Portland, at a convention.
I was SnJ Kakashi, in a black mini skirt, blue tank, green capelet, mask-down, Silver wig, etc.

This couple came up and started to speak to us about the con, well enough I suppose, but after a moment I realized they were incredibly drunk/high/crack-heads.

I smiled politely at the lady, as I was giving us an escape route, and she goes, "Wow! Look at that smile! In five years, after you fill out, you'll be in Playboy, for SURE!" My response? ".......Oh... really?.... sweatdrop " Though in my head I was thinking, "Because every girl dreams of being a Playboy bunny... >.<" which led to my proclomation, "If I'm not filled out by now, IDUNWANNABE!"

For those whom don't know my physical body-type, I'm not skinny, nor fat, average. But I have an a** ((quite the a** actually.)) and I'm a 'C' cup in the boobehs. I'm not tiny! >.<

Ewwwwwwwwwww.
Intoxicated people.

-dies-


You cosplay? YAY. So do I when I go to conventions. I go to Nan Desu Kan (www.ndkdenver.org) and volunteer for Yaoi-con and Tales of Anime. razz

Sounds like you have the ideal body type for most women. BE PROUD. Just don't be a PB bunny. Those chicks are crazy most of the time. mrgreen
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:05 am


Muffyn
Semine
Ew.
Yours is worse. DX

As Tae mentioned, we were in Portland, at a convention.
I was SnJ Kakashi, in a black mini skirt, blue tank, green capelet, mask-down, Silver wig, etc.

This couple came up and started to speak to us about the con, well enough I suppose, but after a moment I realized they were incredibly drunk/high/crack-heads.

I smiled politely at the lady, as I was giving us an escape route, and she goes, "Wow! Look at that smile! In five years, after you fill out, you'll be in Playboy, for SURE!" My response? ".......Oh... really?.... sweatdrop " Though in my head I was thinking, "Because every girl dreams of being a Playboy bunny... >.<" which led to my proclomation, "If I'm not filled out by now, IDUNWANNABE!"

For those whom don't know my physical body-type, I'm not skinny, nor fat, average. But I have an a** ((quite the a** actually.)) and I'm a 'C' cup in the boobehs. I'm not tiny! >.<

Ewwwwwwwwwww.
Intoxicated people.

-dies-


You cosplay? YAY. So do I when I go to conventions. I go to Nan Desu Kan (www.ndkdenver.org) and volunteer for Yaoi-con and Tales of Anime. razz

Sounds like you have the ideal body type for most women. BE PROUD. Just don't be a PB bunny. Those chicks are crazy most of the time. mrgreen
Wait! You help at Yaoicon?! I am so going next year!

Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor


Muffyn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:52 pm


Tae Sheng
Wait! You help at Yaoicon?! I am so going next year!


Yes, because the Yaoi-con is semi-far away from me I run advertising for the west coast. I get fliers and I take a road trip and spread out as many as possible and get volunteer hours in that way. Right now I have about 100 Tales of Anime cards to distribute. razz
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:35 pm


Muffyn
Tae Sheng
Wait! You help at Yaoicon?! I am so going next year!


Yes, because the Yaoi-con is semi-far away from me I run advertising for the west coast. I get fliers and I take a road trip and spread out as many as possible and get volunteer hours in that way. Right now I have about 100 Tales of Anime cards to distribute. razz
Tales of Anime? I must know what is it?! Is it another convention on the east coast?

Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor


Muffyn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:58 pm


Tae Sheng
Muffyn
Tae Sheng
Wait! You help at Yaoicon?! I am so going next year!


Yes, because the Yaoi-con is semi-far away from me I run advertising for the west coast. I get fliers and I take a road trip and spread out as many as possible and get volunteer hours in that way. Right now I have about 100 Tales of Anime cards to distribute. razz
Tales of Anime? I must know what is it?! Is it another convention on the east coast?

I don't have the flier on me right now but it is in California in the beginning days of April. It looks really nice. It's the sister-con to the yaoi-con and is run by the same people. wink
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:46 pm


Muffyn

You cosplay? YAY. So do I when I go to conventions. I go to Nan Desu Kan (www.ndkdenver.org) and volunteer for Yaoi-con and Tales of Anime. razz

Sounds like you have the ideal body type for most women. BE PROUD. Just don't be a PB bunny. Those chicks are crazy most of the time. mrgreen


The stomach fat isn't ideal. XD

But I'm not too bothered in all honesty.

My hair is obnoxiously thick.

I, literally, just found the first hair clip that holds my hair ever!

sweatdrop

Who do you like to cosplay as?

Semine
Vice Captain


Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:12 pm


Semine
Muffyn

You cosplay? YAY. So do I when I go to conventions. I go to Nan Desu Kan (www.ndkdenver.org) and volunteer for Yaoi-con and Tales of Anime. razz

Sounds like you have the ideal body type for most women. BE PROUD. Just don't be a PB bunny. Those chicks are crazy most of the time. mrgreen


The stomach fat isn't ideal. XD

But I'm not too bothered in all honesty.

My hair is obnoxiously thick.

I, literally, just found the first hair clip that holds my hair ever!

sweatdrop

Who do you like to cosplay as?
*Jump kick to head* You do not have belly fat! I on the other hand.... blech! I am glad you found a clippy! 3nodding

@Muffyn- Hmmm.... maybe I can go to it this year.... I will have to look at my class schedule! 3nodding mrgreen
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:13 pm


Tae Sheng
Semine
Muffyn

You cosplay? YAY. So do I when I go to conventions. I go to Nan Desu Kan (www.ndkdenver.org) and volunteer for Yaoi-con and Tales of Anime. razz

Sounds like you have the ideal body type for most women. BE PROUD. Just don't be a PB bunny. Those chicks are crazy most of the time. mrgreen


The stomach fat isn't ideal. XD

But I'm not too bothered in all honesty.

My hair is obnoxiously thick.

I, literally, just found the first hair clip that holds my hair ever!

sweatdrop

Who do you like to cosplay as?
*Jump kick to head* You do not have belly fat! I on the other hand.... blech! I am glad you found a clippy! 3nodding

@Muffyn- Hmmm.... maybe I can go to it this year.... I will have to look at my class schedule! 3nodding mrgreen


My belly fat will eat you! mad

Semine
Vice Captain


Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:17 am


Semine
Tae Sheng
Semine
Muffyn

You cosplay? YAY. So do I when I go to conventions. I go to Nan Desu Kan (www.ndkdenver.org) and volunteer for Yaoi-con and Tales of Anime. razz

Sounds like you have the ideal body type for most women. BE PROUD. Just don't be a PB bunny. Those chicks are crazy most of the time. mrgreen


The stomach fat isn't ideal. XD

But I'm not too bothered in all honesty.

My hair is obnoxiously thick.

I, literally, just found the first hair clip that holds my hair ever!

sweatdrop

Who do you like to cosplay as?
*Jump kick to head* You do not have belly fat! I on the other hand.... blech! I am glad you found a clippy! 3nodding

@Muffyn- Hmmm.... maybe I can go to it this year.... I will have to look at my class schedule! 3nodding mrgreen


My belly fat will eat you! mad
Hah! You wish! My belly fat chew you up and spit you out!
Reply
United Tree Ninjas of Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//