Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply You Got Game? A Prince of Tennis Guild
Which TeniPuri character are you most like? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll?
  Poll!!!
View Results

feel_the_rhythm
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:17 am


justanaverageperson
I finally realized that I'm like Momo also..

Momo loves food... so do I...
That's so true. When did you realize that? *note the sarcasm*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:10 am


feel_the_rhythm
justanaverageperson
I finally realized that I'm like Momo also..

Momo loves food... so do I...
That's so true. When did you realize that? *note the sarcasm*
I was too busy on doing stuff that when I watched a PoT ep. where Momo got so much rice (Senbatsu Camp.. If I'm correct..), that thought struck me.. But, I knew that I was like Momo a long ago..

Rhythm-chan, I know you get surprised when I eat TOO much.. Do you? XP

justanaverageperson


feel_the_rhythm
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:26 am


justanaverageperson
feel_the_rhythm
justanaverageperson
I finally realized that I'm like Momo also..

Momo loves food... so do I...
That's so true. When did you realize that? *note the sarcasm*
I was too busy on doing stuff that when I watched a PoT ep. where Momo got so much rice (Senbatsu Camp.. If I'm correct..), that thought struck me.. But, I knew that I was like Momo a long ago..

Rhythm-chan, I know you get surprised when I eat TOO much.. Do you? XP
Not really...

I mean, how many times did you say things that proved you were OBSESSED with rice? (and other food..) >.>
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:34 am


feel_the_rhythm
justanaverageperson
feel_the_rhythm
justanaverageperson
I finally realized that I'm like Momo also..

Momo loves food... so do I...
That's so true. When did you realize that? *note the sarcasm*
I was too busy on doing stuff that when I watched a PoT ep. where Momo got so much rice (Senbatsu Camp.. If I'm correct..), that thought struck me.. But, I knew that I was like Momo a long ago..

Rhythm-chan, I know you get surprised when I eat TOO much.. Do you? XP
Not really...

I mean, how many times did you say things that proved you were OBSESSED with rice? (and other food..) >.>
Umm... I can't count... Still.. I'm raiding the fridge as of now.. (Chocolates) XD

You eat so little..

justanaverageperson


feel_the_rhythm
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:39 am


justanaverageperson
feel_the_rhythm
justanaverageperson
feel_the_rhythm
justanaverageperson
I finally realized that I'm like Momo also..

Momo loves food... so do I...
That's so true. When did you realize that? *note the sarcasm*
I was too busy on doing stuff that when I watched a PoT ep. where Momo got so much rice (Senbatsu Camp.. If I'm correct..), that thought struck me.. But, I knew that I was like Momo a long ago..

Rhythm-chan, I know you get surprised when I eat TOO much.. Do you? XP
Not really...

I mean, how many times did you say things that proved you were OBSESSED with rice? (and other food..) >.>
Umm... I can't count... Still.. I'm raiding the fridge as of now.. (Chocolates) XD

You eat so little..
That's what you think.. and besides, no matter how much I eat, I don't really become fat.. ^__^

Anyway, we're going off-topic here..
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:58 am


feel_the_rhythm
justanaverageperson
feel_the_rhythm
justanaverageperson
feel_the_rhythm
justanaverageperson
I finally realized that I'm like Momo also..

Momo loves food... so do I...
That's so true. When did you realize that? *note the sarcasm*
I was too busy on doing stuff that when I watched a PoT ep. where Momo got so much rice (Senbatsu Camp.. If I'm correct..), that thought struck me.. But, I knew that I was like Momo a long ago..

Rhythm-chan, I know you get surprised when I eat TOO much.. Do you? XP
Not really...

I mean, how many times did you say things that proved you were OBSESSED with rice? (and other food..) >.>
Umm... I can't count... Still.. I'm raiding the fridge as of now.. (Chocolates) XD

You eat so little..
That's what you think.. and besides, no matter how much I eat, I don't really become fat.. ^__^

Anyway, we're going off-topic here..
I know.. Anyway, who else am I like?

justanaverageperson


PiNkiSh GhUrL

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:18 am


itadaki_haneru
i'm like kikumaru..my friends sometimes says my name incorrectly..they call me EIJI!!! i can also be echizen(ryoma) a lot of times..i'm always serious..T. T


Your not the only one! My friends started calling me Eiji ever since i became lively and bouncy when every i'm happy and excited, when i said every i mean that's every time!

now that you guys started mentioning Momo... i think i'm a bit like him too since i also love to eat... and i have a rivil which is also my friend! biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:14 pm


I guess, Im most like...
I dont know.

Well, I play tennis like Kirihara. But thats of no consequence.
I dont hurt people don't worry.


I guess, Im like Ohtori Choutarou. Im really nice to everyone, I have a cross necklace like him, I play the violin like no tomorrow, and Im polite to my elders, even if they are only a year older than me.

Oh! And when I play doubles, my friend likes to act like Shishido just to get my hyped. xDD

sadisticxtensai


feel_the_rhythm
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:18 am


sadisticxtensai

Oh! And when I play doubles, my friend likes to act like Shishido just to get my hyped. xDD


xDDD

ZOMG. I would LOVE to see that.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:43 am


I am a mix of alot of them

Kikumaru: carefree, cheerful
Syusuke: natural talents, calm, likes vegetable juice
Inui: smart
Momo: i'm a pig when it comes to food, although I don't eat burgers cuz i'm a vegetarian. I have a rival *points at Ren*
Kaidoh: I love cats and snakes, i'm determined, I run alot
Oishi: peacemaker, leader
Taka: I love sushi

umm...I am not like Ryoma or Tezuka though

one_smart_cucumber


Mary Loves

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 10:26 am


Definately Ryoma-sama.
No question.
I'm anti-social, rude, arogant, and clueless.
Oh! And I love my kitty kitty!

I'm not realy like any of the others, except for Kaidoh-san.
I'm kinda scary and intimidating... sweatdrop

Do you guys remember back in episode 27 when Karupin followed Ryoma-sama to school?
And then Kaidoh-san was playing with him?
I was so NOT surprised to find out that he had a soft spot for kitties!
He's totally the type!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:24 am



Well.. Now that you mentioned it.. I'm like:

Tezuka: I'm quite the leader in my circle of friends.. I can be stoic, serious and well.. responsible like him if I wanted to..

Fuji: I have looks that can be a bit quite.. Deceiving. I'm a bit of a sadist (gyahh!!) But I'll protect those whom I love..

Oishi: Yes.. I know.. I'm such a weird person.. Well, I won't be called oneechan or kaa-san by my friends if I'm not like him..

Eiji: O_o?? Okay.. I know.. I'm a weird mix of a person.. But that's part of the fun.. Well, I'll only be like Eiji if something really makes me so happy or if you give me sweets.. Yay!! *glomps*

Ryoma: Yes.. I'm anti-social and can be sarcastic most of the times..

So those are the people in Seigaku that composes my personality.. I don't know about the other characters much though.. So, yeah!

MystiqueDragon


tryingtodeleteacc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:12 am


I'm really weird too O_O

10&#xof; Sakuno (don't ask)
30&#xof; Ryoma (more of don't ask)
30&#xof; Fuji (don't ask)
10&#xof; Kikumaru (really don't ask)
20&#xof; Tezuka (see how weird I can be?) rolleyes
Reply
You Got Game? A Prince of Tennis Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//