Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Megatokyo 

Reply Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337
welcome new members Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuko San

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:10 pm


Hi everyone!! I'm new!! 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:24 pm


welcome *hands piece of pocky* sit back, relax, and enjoy. wink

bluecherry
Vice Captain


Ziixxxitria_Coutl

Quotable Genius

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:02 pm


!'m /\/3VV ^_^
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 1:30 pm


mm i don't think I posted this but im a new member here! 3nodding

indyrocker


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:39 pm


hey! welcome! pocky? *holds out box of strawberry pocky she got as part of a birthday gift*
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:31 pm


erm stare yeah sorry i am new as of... about 3 days ago sweatdrop i am an avid roleplayer and a computer nut with serious issues irl wink but thats a different matter

Kyo Kuraiha


Hebisu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:19 pm


1'/\/\ n3w!!!!!/\/\7 r0x!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:19 pm


hiiiiiii -waves wildly then hits himself into the head falling on his back knocked out.-

Kyo Kuraiha


Ganturo Ginokun

Tipsy Millionaire

11,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:18 am


!'/\/\ /\/3\/\/ 4/\/|) |*3|2|=<7!/\/9 /\/\y 1337 5|*34|<

!|= ! <0|_|1|) /\/\y 94!4/\/ \/\/0|_|1|) 100|< 1!|<3 |_4|290
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:57 pm


ah! welcome! *is about a week late to be saying this since she's had so little time online in recent days* sweatdrop sorry!

bluecherry
Vice Captain


Leian_Angelica

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:15 pm


I'm new(and very confused) so much l337 5p34|<, so l1++l3 +1|/|3. i think that's right. oh well. hey!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:06 pm


bluecherry
hey! welcome! pocky? *holds out box of strawberry pocky she got as part of a birthday gift*
your going to need more pocky....*watches a tital wave of new recrutes comes at guild* were going to need a bigger boat.....

Pirako


bluecherry
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:57 am


nah, i'm set. If I run out of pocky, I can just stop letting people in till I get more lol ( I think i'm the only person still hanging around here who has the power to let new members in-though, you can post in here even if your not an oficial member.) but any way, that shouldn't be neccesary, digital pocky is in an endless supply wink

*starts tossing boxes worth of digital pocky at Leian_Angelica*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:21 pm


bluecherry
nah, i'm set. If I run out of pocky, I can just stop letting people in till I get more lol ( I think i'm the only person still hanging around here who has the power to let new members in-though, you can post in here even if your not an oficial member.) but any way, that shouldn't be neccesary, digital pocky is in an endless supply wink

*starts tossing boxes worth of digital pocky at Leian_Angelica*
hahaha....behold the power of digital pocky^^ *bows down*

Pirako


DaemonDarkblade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:20 pm


bum bum bum >.> i returneth ruined my other account a little so i remade and now am back to original name i am also known as kyo Kuraiha smile
Reply
Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//