Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SuJu News Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cweam_puff

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:40 am


[.`JenJen`.]
Redeim
[.`JenJen`.]
Redeim
It's overly lame.... Making it.... hilarious.
o.O
I swear it made sense in my brain. T^T

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Whaaaaaaaaa?
I`m confuzzled now.
What`s lame?

----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


Haha~ Like your avi.
The "Super Middle aged" thing was lame.... As I said, that whole sentence made perfect sense in my head. o_o

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Thanks.... :]]

...ohhh....
I didn`t think it was lame. o.o;;

----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


Twas not lame....

Twas funny =P

and 100 members?!?! Holy Cow!!

I'd never be able to identify and remember all the names if they did!!!

Keep it 13!!

I love them!!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:32 am


cweam_puff
[.`JenJen`.]
Redeim
[.`JenJen`.]
Redeim
It's overly lame.... Making it.... hilarious.
o.O
I swear it made sense in my brain. T^T

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Whaaaaaaaaa?
I`m confuzzled now.
What`s lame?

----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


Haha~ Like your avi.
The "Super Middle aged" thing was lame.... As I said, that whole sentence made perfect sense in my head. o_o

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Thanks.... :]]

...ohhh....
I didn`t think it was lame. o.o;;

----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


Twas not lame....

Twas funny =P

and 100 members?!?! Holy Cow!!

I'd never be able to identify and remember all the names if they did!!!

Keep it 13!!

I love them!!


i dont think the 100 member thing will work out....it just seems to much, no ?

god, if it comes true, i wonder if i will be able to spot shi won in the crowd ?

konayuki-chan


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:05 am


Eh. 100 members and I wouldn't be able to find Hee Chul. And... just ask
Velexa; Hee Chul is always how I start, unless I'm 100% positive when
identifying another one. xp
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:14 pm


konayuki-chan
cweam_puff
[.`JenJen`.]
Redeim
[.`JenJen`.]
Redeim
It's overly lame.... Making it.... hilarious.
o.O
I swear it made sense in my brain. T^T

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Whaaaaaaaaa?
I`m confuzzled now.
What`s lame?

----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


Haha~ Like your avi.
The "Super Middle aged" thing was lame.... As I said, that whole sentence made perfect sense in my head. o_o

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Thanks.... :]]

...ohhh....
I didn`t think it was lame. o.o;;

----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


Twas not lame....

Twas funny =P

and 100 members?!?! Holy Cow!!

I'd never be able to identify and remember all the names if they did!!!

Keep it 13!!

I love them!!


i dont think the 100 member thing will work out....it just seems to much, no ?

god, if it comes true, i wonder if i will be able to spot shi won in the crowd ?

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Yeahhh...
WAY too much.
I wouldn`t see HeeKyung in the crowd! :[[
crying

----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:59 pm


[.`JenJen`.]
konayuki-chan
cweam_puff
[.`JenJen`.]
Redeim


Haha~ Like your avi.
The "Super Middle aged" thing was lame.... As I said, that whole sentence made perfect sense in my head. o_o

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Thanks.... :]]

...ohhh....
I didn`t think it was lame. o.o;;

----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


Twas not lame....

Twas funny =P

and 100 members?!?! Holy Cow!!

I'd never be able to identify and remember all the names if they did!!!

Keep it 13!!

I love them!!


i dont think the 100 member thing will work out....it just seems to much, no ?

god, if it comes true, i wonder if i will be able to spot shi won in the crowd ?

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Yeahhh...
WAY too much.
I wouldn`t see HeeKyung in the crowd! :[[
crying

----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


lol ! and are their stages BIG enough to fit 100 PPL dancing ? *shakes head* sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:59 am


Mmm... No, I don't think so. sweatdrop

Redeim

Aged Codger


konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:30 pm


so yeah. point taken.

conclusion : 100 members is just ridiculous and lee soo man should just get the idea out of his head !
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:41 pm



♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Mmhmm...
Stage way too small.


----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:41 am


100 wouldn't be on the stage at the one time ... like I said, they would be MINI groups ... SEPERATE mini groups, and some would do more like acting, or dancing, or modelling ...

That's what the idea was.

But yeah, SM won't do it.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:00 am



♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Yes.
I have a feeling they won`t do it.
Only because as you said, the fans wouldn`t like it.

----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:42 pm


We're just lucky Lee Soo Man has a brain then, I suppose?
I would hate to not be able to find Hee Chul. T^T
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:32 am


if he does make the 100 member thingy, the fans are gonna make a riot and stuff...lol...fans can be crazy

konayuki-chan


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:35 pm



♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

3nodding
Mmhmm...LeeSooMan ish smartie pants.

It would be a pain and suffering and depressing to not see my
beautiful SuJu boys. DDD:

----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:44 am


[.`JenJen`.]

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

3nodding
Mmhmm...LeeSooMan ish smartie pants.

It would be a pain and suffering and depressing to not see my
beautiful SuJu boys. DDD:

----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


i totally agree with ur second statement !!! heart

konayuki-chan


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:42 pm


Yup. What konayuki said. 3nodding
And he knows better than to do something the fans wouldn't like, I thought we clarified that.
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//