Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Get to know the band. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taylor Mercury

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:32 pm


Ok, as was translated and posted in Livejournal's SuJu Comm, you can see HeeChul's comeback in Rainbow Romance on the 3rd of November, and that's apparently going to be its final episode.

And as far as the new show goes, the translation just says it's a sitcom called "Nice To Meet You! Kim HeeChul!" and that'll be on the 31st.

That's all I can find out at the moment.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:38 pm


Thank youuuu Taylor Mercury!!! heart

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:30 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

YES! THANK YOU! heart Gomapseumnida. :]

OMG! Such a cute title. Nice to meet you! Kim Hee Chul! xD

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:51 pm


Oh WOW that's going to be Rainbow Romance's final episode? : For forever? : That must be really sad for Heechul and Kibum, they've been on that for so freaking long.

zeehondpunk


Taylor Mercury

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:01 am


zeehondpunk
Oh WOW that's going to be Rainbow Romance's final episode? : For forever? : That must be really sad for Heechul and Kibum, they've been on that for so freaking long.


Mmhmm, I know! I don't even know how many episodes it has, but there's a lot! The post also said there was gonna be a show to replace it, but I don't know anything about that one, or who's gonna be in it.

I hope the new drama KiBum's in is going to have pool scenes, like that one episode of RR, remember? wink
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:52 am


*cries* I want to see Ki Bum in a pool! gonk
And Hee Chul... *evil grin*

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:15 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Yes. KiBum and HeeChul in a pool. -drools-

I`ve seen them in a pool! With clothes on! D: In the Dancing Out mv.
But I have a pic of Teukiee with his shirt off in a pool.
Oh and also I seen a pic of HeeChul and HAnKyung with their shirt off and HeeChul alone with his shirt off in his shower. xD And more shirt-off pics of SuJu members. *0* heart

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:30 pm


PLEASE post these pictures JenJen

Redeim

Aged Codger


Taylor Mercury

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 4:50 pm


I've seen a number of them without shirts lol
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:35 pm


*runs around in circles* Whheeerrreee??!?!?!
Photobucket and my computer hate eachother~ gonk
*goes off and cries in a corner*

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:08 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Meep!
You`ve got to check on www.photobucket.com
And on asianfanatics.com
As I told you. D: xD

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:15 pm


i'll have to search it religiously tonight. *now on a mission*

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:59 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

xD
Yes.
You do that. x]

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:08 pm


Meh. I never did that. sweatdrop
I will though! No way would I miss the opportunioty to see Hee Chul with his
shirt off! T^T
does he even have any muscles...? O.o

Redeim

Aged Codger

Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//