Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Um.. Hello? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:37 pm


Brilliance
Pancake Genitals

XPPPPPPPPPPPP

Brilliance Well, No sense in avoiding him. He's here decently often enough. neutral


Ah well, as long as you don't anger him, you'll be fine. =3

He doesn't hate me. He has no clue who the feck I are. xp

Eli Xie said at the end of sept, Today I beleive, She is going to do some Demoding. I want a spot. gonk
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:39 pm


I want me a spot to Gengen, but I don't see that happening. x3
I'll be back later folks, gotta return a movie to the video store.

Qwuess


Pink Desires

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:40 pm


Meeeeep. o.o;;
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:41 pm


Eliscard
I want me a spot to Gengen, but I don't see that happening. x3
I'll be back later folks, gotta return a movie to the video store.

You're just spreading the disease via movie rental, 'Card. Your bug could be an epidemic if you return it!... I reccomend you get to that store as fast as you can and shove that diseased movie into the return thingie.

Krey


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:41 pm


Eliscard
I want me a spot to Gengen, but I don't see that happening. x3
I'll be back later folks, gotta return a movie to the video store.

gonk

Bye eli!!

heart
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:43 pm


Krey
Eliscard
I want me a spot to Gengen, but I don't see that happening. x3
I'll be back later folks, gotta return a movie to the video store.

You're just spreading the disease via movie rental, 'Card. Your bug could be an epidemic if you return it!... I reccomend you get to that store as fast as you can and shove that diseased movie into the return thingie.

Distributethediseaseplzkthnxbai. <333

Pancake Genitals


Krey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:46 pm


Pancake Genitals
Krey
Eliscard
I want me a spot to Gengen, but I don't see that happening. x3
I'll be back later folks, gotta return a movie to the video store.

You're just spreading the disease via movie rental, 'Card. Your bug could be an epidemic if you return it!... I reccomend you get to that store as fast as you can and shove that diseased movie into the return thingie.

Distributethediseaseplzkthnxbai. <333

Yeah... We all want ze 'Cardinator's cooties. gonk
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:49 pm


Krey
Pancake Genitals
Krey
Eliscard
I want me a spot to Gengen, but I don't see that happening. x3
I'll be back later folks, gotta return a movie to the video store.

You're just spreading the disease via movie rental, 'Card. Your bug could be an epidemic if you return it!... I reccomend you get to that store as fast as you can and shove that diseased movie into the return thingie.

Distributethediseaseplzkthnxbai. <333

Yeah... We all want ze 'Cardinator's cooties. gonk

'Course! :O

Pancake Genitals


Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:55 pm


Krey

You don't need to avoid Sigurd as long as you've got some manners and a brain... And you watch what you say. Although, if you make any mistakes... He might eat your babies... Or that might be Tooru, I forget which. sweatdrop


XD Sigurd would most likely kidnap my kids and make them go to boot camp or something.

I think the baby-eating is Tooru, I remember that from somewhere... ninja
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:56 pm


Eliscard
I'unno, never seen her.
Maybe it's just because she's also a mod.
A very inactive one. xP


Yeah, she should be de-modded. >.> I never see her at all.

Brilliance


Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:57 pm


Pancake Genitals

He doesn't hate me. He has no clue who the feck I are. xp

Eli Xie said at the end of sept, Today I beleive, She is going to do some Demoding. I want a spot. gonk


Guess what? Same here. XD
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:58 pm


Brilliance
Pancake Genitals

He doesn't hate me. He has no clue who the feck I are. xp

Eli Xie said at the end of sept, Today I beleive, She is going to do some Demoding. I want a spot. gonk


Guess what? Same here. XD

About Sigurd?!
Or modding!?

Pancake Genitals


Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:58 pm


Eliscard
I want me a spot to Gengen, but I don't see that happening. x3
I'll be back later folks, gotta return a movie to the video store.


I'm probably late, but, byes. =3
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:58 pm


Krey
Lady Kayla
Um... Any one alive? o.o;

No, Jin is a b*****d, and turned us all into zombies with his monocle... And not to mention he's been wiping his T-cooties every where in the guild.
Ha ha! It is true!

Wait, what the hell are "T-Cooties?"

JinYokimo


Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:00 pm


Pancake Genitals

About Sigurd?!
Or modding!?


Sigurd. XP

Is that a good thing, though? surprised
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//