Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
OMFGORDZ. I are teh Engaged to DBE!?! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:08 pm


ninja Yes, yes of course. *starts plotting*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:15 pm


elixie
ninja Yes, yes of course. *starts plotting*

gonk cry

Be there any job positions to help the guild available?!
Being an avid member, I get bored. neutral

Pancake Genitals


Brilliance

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:23 pm


Can I be the flower gi-boy? surprised
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:24 pm


Not currently, we don't need any mods. I have to demod a few people when the end of sept comes. I've been debating about some members though.

elixie
Captain


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:31 pm


Brilliance
Can I be the flower gi-boy? surprised

I'm ok with it. surprised

Ask DBE. whee


Xie Ok. At least consider me. surprised xp
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:21 pm


I wanna do something special domokun

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:22 pm


UnderworldTorrent
I wanna do something special domokun


SMEX FOR YOU! *Smexes*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:23 pm


UnderworldTorrent
I wanna do something special domokun

Ditto. surprised

Pubic Hair


Missanu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:24 pm


WOULD YOU TWO LIKE A NICE BREAD CAKE WITH A BIRDIE OR SOMETHING ON TOP?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:25 pm


Missanu
WOULD YOU TWO LIKE A NICE BREAD CAKE WITH A BIRDIE OR SOMETHING ON TOP?


SDJGIWAEHIGHWA!!!! A Badminton birdie? surprised

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Missanu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:26 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Missanu
WOULD YOU TWO LIKE A NICE BREAD CAKE WITH A BIRDIE OR SOMETHING ON TOP?


SDJGIWAEHIGHWA!!!! A Badminton birdie? surprised

OR MAYBE A PEACOCK! O:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:27 pm


DeathByExplosion.
UnderworldTorrent
I wanna do something special domokun


SMEX FOR YOU! *Smexes*


YOU'VE ACTIVATED MY MAGIC CARD! GO! WEDNESDAY SPECIAL SHMEX! heart domokun xp whee surprised eek gonk blaugh twisted mrgreen ninja

UnderworldTorrent

Questionable Investigator


Pubic Hair

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:28 pm


OSTRICH CAKE!!!!!! :OOOOOOOOOOOO
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:30 pm


UnderworldTorrent
DeathByExplosion.
UnderworldTorrent
I wanna do something special domokun


SMEX FOR YOU! *Smexes*


YOU'VE ACTIVATED MY MAGIC CARD! GO! WEDNESDAY SPECIAL SHMEX! heart domokun xp whee surprised eek gonk blaugh twisted mrgreen ninja
'


UNF! surprised surprised gonk heart 3nodding blaugh crying redface xd sweatdrop whee heart ;D! *Sings some awkward theme song of some cheesy TV show*

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


JinYokimo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:11 pm


CHINCHILLAGODZILLA!!!
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//