Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Story
OOC Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sineous

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:17 am


Lol thanks for the late, but always appreciated anwser xd
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:59 pm


Post was a bit late, and for that I apologise. I had to get it straightened in my head. It's still got a few kinks, but I thought I'd kept you waiting long enough.

In other news, Bora is planning something. It is an evil something involving trust...

Barton Guard William


Ardyn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:26 pm


Hmm... Sounds cool...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:47 pm


btw Bora... hope yhou don't mind, I have posted a side board for us to fret about. Evil and fun times to be had if you wish.

AllesandraHayes


Ardyn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:51 pm


For your info... I reserve the right to interrupt your rp with an added something. I won't interrupt it for no reason. I'll have a very good reason. *nods* Maybe you find something... Or something attacks you... Or... Something. It depends on how I feel.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:56 pm


Dude were is everyone? Im begining to think its only me and Ardyn hear lol.

sineous


Ardyn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:05 pm


*nods* That's where my thoughts are going. I'm probably, when I have more time, going to pm them and see if they still want to rp.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:59 pm


lol thats good.

sineous


sineous

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:50 pm


((I'm hoping for donations so I can add just one more forum. ))

how much more do you need for the forum?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:27 pm


Well... I can't remember how much. It's either 400g or 900g. I'd have to check and I can't remember where you can check. I'll tell you for sure tomorrow.

Ardyn
Vice Captain


sineous

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:15 am


you never got back to me on how much you needed to get that last forem.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:18 pm


Oh... Sorry. I'm forgetful. It's 900g. It takes 2500g to make a forum.

Ardyn
Vice Captain


sineous

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:44 pm


ok there you go.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 5:05 pm


Wow! Thanks!

Ardyn
Vice Captain


sineous

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:36 pm


no prablume.
Reply
The Story

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//