Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply United Tree Ninjas of Gaia
UTNoG IDs! Get yours today! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YAR! I BE A........poll?
  :o!
View Results

Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:44 pm


marakamiya
Oh Yay!! blaugh Thank you!!

Sure!
Yours was fun.

I like the quote. wink
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:22 pm


Name: Angelic_Illusionz
Avi to be used(Image!): User Image
Nickname: (Fill in yourself! *Sniffs* Got none...)
Guild Rank: Member
RP Occupation: Job Pending
Known for: Random... What?
Quote: 'What do you mean "The rum is gone."?!'

Angelic_Illusionz


Hex Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:38 pm


Name: Zekky
Avatar used: Current
Nickname: the Zex
Guild Rank: member
RP Occupation: Guest
Known for: Intoxication?
Quote: "Dubya Tee Eff, man?!"

Thankya guys for making these free, they're super awesome.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:40 pm


Okay, Zekky, Angelic!

I'll put you two on the list, and I'll really work on them once I get the time!

Sorry, it's just that time where things get piled up. sweatdrop

Now, if I did things when I actually had time, and didn't procrastinate, well then this would be different, eh?

mrgreen

I'm glad you like them though Zekky. heart

Semine
Vice Captain


Royul Crow-n

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:28 pm


I haven't been here for a while... gomen nasai, {m}. -rubs back of my neck- I've been toning up my ninja skills! Well... can I have an ID card? Yours is so pretty! and SHiny.

Name: Hotaru Kitsuki_Pure-Pure
Avi to be used: User Image
Nickname: HK,
Guild Rank: Member
RP Occupation: Guest
Known for: anime, killing, speaking of death
Quote: UPDATED 100% me Things happen when you're a shinobi unlocking doors. Painful things..
(take off the last sentence if it's too long. 'painful things..')

Arigato. ^^ i dont mind if you're busy. you have a life. you have too much of a life. -cries-
not exactly my dream avi, but its what i'm known for. xP
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:58 pm


Fabulous Hotaru Kitsuki_Pure-Pure!

.................I'll need to use a nickname for you. XD!

I'll get to them tomorrow I think. heart

But I am glad you like them!

Semine
Vice Captain


Royul Crow-n

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:30 pm


Yay! ^^ thank you!

hm... i don't really have a nickname... >.> do you mind randomly giving me one? xD

Ja ne! see you soon. whee
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:31 pm


Hotaru Kitsuki_Pure-Pure
Yay! ^^ thank you!

hm... i don't really have a nickname... >.> do you mind randomly giving me one? xD

Ja ne! see you soon. whee

Sure, sure.... I'll get on that..... ninja

{m} doesn't have a nickname either though!



........wait....

Semine
Vice Captain


Royul Crow-n

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:56 pm


Semine
Hotaru Kitsuki_Pure-Pure
Yay! ^^ thank you!

hm... i don't really have a nickname... >.> do you mind randomly giving me one? xD

Ja ne! see you soon. whee

Sure, sure.... I'll get on that..... ninja

{m} doesn't have a nickname either though!



........wait....

-laugh- nice thought pattern. xD

Hm... maybe Hota? i don't know... >.>




AUGH! THE THINKING!

==+==+=+ I changed the avi to be used for me. is that okay? ^^ i figured how i look now looks more like my ninja self. :3
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:17 pm


Hey Semine, can I borrow steal the form of your nickname? The only thing i can think of is . ninja i want to be creative. gonk

i remembered i DO have a nickname. it's just self proclaimed. xB

you cannot read what is striked abooooooove. -wiggles arms-
HK

Royul Crow-n


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:47 pm


lol

Well, I hope your brain doesn't explode!

Nothing wrong with self-proclaimed names!
'{m}' is!


But I wouldn't have minded if you used . It's not that similar to mine, really! XP


~teh{m}
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:14 pm


I'll try not. sweatdrop

Okay! I like how it looks. Like a little body or something. so my nicknames are and HK. -evil laughter- YAAAAY.

Yes, that just proves we are imaginative. cool

Royul Crow-n


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:32 pm


Okay, so I lied.

I haven't worked on any lately. lol

I will soon!


I promise!


Maybe!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:06 pm


bad {m}! -shakes finger mockingly- No procrastinating! I was wondering where those IDs had gone... maybe they're playing Hide an' go Ninja with us? ninja

Royul Crow-n


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:58 pm


..........sure they are!



Go ahead and think that...... ninja


-skuttles off-
Reply
United Tree Ninjas of Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//