Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:The Official Edward Elric Fanclub-[FMA]:.

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply .:Teh Edward Elric Fanclub:.
.:The Official Guild Rant Box:. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ranting is...
  healthy
View Results

Ming Chen
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:17 pm


oh...that sucks. but it's even worse when my cousin tries to call me. She lives on the other side of the friggin planet, making that 12 hours away in shanghai china. I don't talk to her at all. Not that I want to, she wears holister california...and she's on the other side of the Pacific.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:24 pm


Ouch! MY POOR EYES!!! burning_eyes

._A N G S T Y F U D G E_.


Ming Chen
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:40 pm


huh question
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:47 pm


About your cousin wearing...HOLISTER!!! *shudder*

._A N G S T Y F U D G E_.


Ming Chen
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:50 pm


*shrug* we're only cousins. As in, COUSINS. We're not buddy-buddy. Infact, we barely know each other. My cousins 18 already, she turned 18 in January...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:55 pm


xd Guess what? I still haven't started my hw...

._A N G S T Y F U D G E_.


Ming Chen
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:57 pm


mrgreen Guess what? I don't HAVE homework...But I still have to follow my st00pid schedule (which ended, it said i should have went to bed at 9:30), which dumps a s**t load of more work on me...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:58 pm


My mum lowered my allowence. crying She has been a pain in my a** the last few weeks. Well...more so than usual.

._A N G S T Y F U D G E_.


Ming Chen
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:59 pm


how much do you get now?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:03 pm


$10 emo

._A N G S T Y F U D G E_.


Ming Chen
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:05 pm


WHAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I ONLY GET 5!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:07 pm


I USED to get $10 per week plus $5 for each book I read. I would normally get $25-$30 a week. emo

._A N G S T Y F U D G E_.


Ming Chen
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:10 pm


5 FRIGGIN DOLLARS PER BOOK??? How can your mum afford that? eek atleast with your rate of reading...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:12 pm


lol I know. I think that's why she stopped. I read almost 200 books last year. That means $1000.

._A N G S T Y F U D G E_.


Ming Chen
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:16 pm


xd lol...
Reply
.:Teh Edward Elric Fanclub:.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//