| Well? |
| Claire, definitly |
|
31% |
[ 14 ] |
| Ada of course! |
|
36% |
[ 16 ] |
| Ashley! Yay! |
|
6% |
[ 3 ] |
| He should just stay single!!! XD |
|
25% |
[ 11 ] |
|
| Total Votes : 44 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:22 pm
Mr. Kennedy Ah. I didnt read ALL of that Read? It came in a video, you know. Which report are you talking about? The first one that came as a promo with Code Veronica X, (promo which I don't have sad But I'll find it on ebay.) or Wesker's report 2 which explains a few things, while contradicts the creation of the T-Virus. Wesker's Report 2
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:25 pm
Biohazard EXTREME Mr. Kennedy Ah. I didnt read ALL of that Read? It came in a video, you know. Which report are you talking about? The first one that came as a promo with Code Veronica X, (promo which I don't have sad But I'll find it on ebay.) or Wesker's report 2 which explains a few things, while contradicts the creation of the T-Virus. Wesker's Report 2Acyually no. I found a printed version of it somewhere
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:26 pm
Mr. Kennedy Acyually no. I found a printed version of it somewhere Oh alright. Did you read the second one? Wesker states that T-Virus was created by combining Progenitor with Ebola, while RE0 states that it was combined with Leech DNA.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:28 pm
Biohazard EXTREME Mr. Kennedy Acyually no. I found a printed version of it somewhere Oh alright. Did you read the second one? Wesker states that T-Virus was created by combining Progenitor with Ebola, while RE0 states that it was combined with Leech DNA. Weird. Well im reading thanks
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:33 pm
Biohazard EXTREME Mr. Kennedy Acyually no. I found a printed version of it somewhere Oh alright. Did you read the second one? Wesker states that T-Virus was created by combining Progenitor with Ebola, while RE0 states that it was combined with Leech DNA. perhaps the leeches had ebola in them or something..? sweatdrop
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:34 pm
If Leon is working for the government, would dating Ada make him a traitor to the country?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:35 pm
Biohazard EXTREME If Leon is working for the government, would dating Ada make him a traitor to the country? Um well... I dunno
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:27 pm
Mr. Kennedy AzN cRaZy Biohazard EXTREME Lol, that's okay. It was stated in Wesker's report. o.o... Eh i dont see how claire contacted leon.. Wait damnit... crap.. *Cries* I missed something. DAMN YOU GAIDEN! *Raises fist to sky* She contacted him with a radio. I never played Gaiden noo i mean when she Emailed Leon to call chris...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:38 pm
AzN cRaZy noo i mean when she Emailed Leon to call chris... Let me explain to you something: Gaiden doesn't count. Why? BEcause if it did, then there would be no Leon anymore. Here's what happens: The new BOW can immitate human form, but has green blood. At the end of the game Barry, Leons and the other chick escape. But as the last scene, you see a drop of green blood drawn from leon's face, indicating that it's not really Leon. Gaiden obviously doesn't count as part of the RE storyline. Why it was made, I still wonder.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:40 pm
Biohazard EXTREME AzN cRaZy noo i mean when she Emailed Leon to call chris... Let me explain to you something: Gaiden doesn't count. Why? BEcause if it did, then there would be no Leon anymore. Here's what happens: The new BOW can immitate human form, but has green blood. At the end of the game Barry, Leons and the other chick escape. But as the last scene, you see a drop of green blood drawn from leon's face, indicating that it's not really Leon. Gaiden obviously doesn't count as part of the RE storyline. Why it was made, I still wonder. o.o Dude.. People.. I Was playing around i meant when does leon get the email from claire?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:42 pm
AzN cRaZy o.o Dude.. People.. I Was playing around i meant when does leon get the email from claire? Sorry, I shouldn't have quoted you. I was simply explaining that by not playing Gaiden, you didn't miss a single thing. AT ALL!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:44 pm
Biohazard EXTREME AzN cRaZy noo i mean when she Emailed Leon to call chris... Let me explain to you something: Gaiden doesn't count. Why? BEcause if it did, then there would be no Leon anymore. Here's what happens: The new BOW can immitate human form, but has green blood. At the end of the game Barry, Leons and the other chick escape. But as the last scene, you see a drop of green blood drawn from leon's face, indicating that it's not really Leon. Gaiden obviously doesn't count as part of the RE storyline. Why it was made, I still wonder. but why leon? why not barry or the girl?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:46 pm
AzN cRaZy but why leon? why not barry or the girl? How should I know? That's how the game ended. It was stupid. Trust me, ignore it as a part of the RE storyline. The zombies carry crowbars for freak's sake!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 5:47 pm
Biohazard EXTREME AzN cRaZy but why leon? why not barry or the girl? How should I know? That's how the game ended. It was stupid. Trust me, ignore it as a part of the RE storyline. The zombies carry crowbars for freak's sake! *hides crowbar* Yeah, the nerve of those dang zombies... ninja
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun May 08, 2005 6:06 pm
DasJabberwockie Biohazard EXTREME AzN cRaZy but why leon? why not barry or the girl? How should I know? That's how the game ended. It was stupid. Trust me, ignore it as a part of the RE storyline. The zombies carry crowbars for freak's sake! *hides crowbar* Yeah, the nerve of those dang zombies... ninja *Revs chainsaw* Gimme teh crowbar and no one gets hurt.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|