Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting
SIG BANNER ARTIST AUDITIONS Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mortician
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:59 am


never said to rush the pics. i said are any more people putting their names forward?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 3:51 pm


I'm still working on mine. sweatdrop

AngelicPara


Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:48 pm


Ortyk you look funny with that hair!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 2:57 pm


Wonder if that one me, dave and mortician wanted. Will ever be made sweatdrop

DyslexicMets
Vice Captain


David Fox
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:13 am


prob not lol
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 12:41 pm


I would make one but I take forever to make art stuff perfect and would never want to show you so it spointless hahaha

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

David Fox
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:00 pm


Alykia
I would make one but I take forever to make art stuff perfect and would never want to show you so it spointless hahaha

o ok then, i made the first one so im sorted
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:03 pm


yea didnt I already tell you what I did and didn't like about it!? hahaha

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

Ichigo Gaaru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:35 am


sure, why not. I'll try to draw something. When's the deadline?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 6:14 am


we have not set a deadline yet. we may start to think about setting a deadine as this is going on forever with no images being submitted.

we do have 2 entries. neither of which suit what we are looking for.
we have an entry from lucius, red^star whatever the name is of a pen&paper image which myself and Metsysman had seen weeks before.
Kitts image was purely rubbish, she took an image and simply put the guild name on it. sorry love but we are looking for genuine art not just copy&paste stuff.

Mortician
Crew


Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:42 am


*Wants to do one but won't*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:09 pm


Ichigo Gaaru
sure, why not. I'll try to draw something. When's the deadline?


eek Ichigo Gaaru! OMG!!! Your entering? sad Your way better then me!!! crying *crumples up her banner design* I can't compete w/ you! *sigh * crying your REALLY GOOD!!! u_u *tear*

AngelicPara


David Fox
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:11 pm


AngelicPara
Ichigo Gaaru
sure, why not. I'll try to draw something. When's the deadline?


eek Ichigo Gaaru! OMG!!! Your entering? sad Your way better then me!!! crying *crumples up her banner design* I can't compete w/ you! *sigh * crying your REALLY GOOD!!! u_u *tear*

u just lets the guild decide ok?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 4:26 am


AngelicPara
Ichigo Gaaru
sure, why not. I'll try to draw something. When's the deadline?


eek Ichigo Gaaru! OMG!!! Your entering? sad Your way better then me!!! crying *crumples up her banner design* I can't compete w/ you! *sigh * crying your REALLY GOOD!!! u_u *tear*


DON`T EVEN THINK OF IT PARA!
YOU GOTS TO DO AN IMAGE,
BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO. xp
i like your art so you gots to do an image.
Ichiga is good yes but i feel your art is better. that is just my opinion but please don`t pull out.

Mortician
Crew


Kitt Koneko
Crew

Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:40 am


Id draw one if my scanner werent broken x.x
beleive it or not Im actually very good at hand done art
Reply
Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//