Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Vampire Lounge Polls
Introduce Yourself Here Read First Post Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  +10
View Results

BigJammer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:41 pm


PieGuy2540
Oy, I'm James, call me what you like. AS long as I like it. *evil glare*

Welcome James hope you will enjoy the guild meet friends and have fun
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:53 pm


Hello, youmay call me anything really....I have to many names......LOL.

AvaTsukiHime

Sparkly Regular

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BigJammer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:57 pm


Sango_Kikyo
Hello, youmay call me anything really....I have to many names......LOL.

Ok hello anything welcome to the guild have fun hope you meet alot of friends...lol just joking bout the anything part
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:06 pm


BigJammer
Sango_Kikyo
Hello, youmay call me anything really....I have to many names......LOL.

Ok hello anything welcome to the guild have fun hope you meet alot of friends...lol just joking bout the anything part
LOL ok

AvaTsukiHime

Sparkly Regular

5,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Teriyaki.Sauce

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:37 pm


Hi,my name is Sarah Chia,yes Chia, as in Chiapet.So you guys can go ahead and call me that. I just joined this guild a few minutes ago. =3
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:57 pm



    Hi. My name is Taylor. I just joined this awesome fun guild today.

    You may call me Taylor (duh), Tay, or Demon, if you wish. OR ALL 3!!!!

    I introduced myself. You happy? You better be. Heehee.

demon_babe00


BigJammer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:11 am


demon_babe00

    Hi. My name is Taylor. I just joined this awesome fun guild today.

    You may call me Taylor (duh), Tay, or Demon, if you wish. OR ALL 3!!!!

    I introduced myself. You happy? You better be. Heehee.

very happy Tay thanks for joining have fun it will grow and hope you will help make it grow hehehe have fun posting and polling and making alot of gold at it
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:11 am


demon_babe00

    Hi. My name is Taylor. I just joined this awesome fun guild today.

    You may call me Taylor (duh), Tay, or Demon, if you wish. OR ALL 3!!!!

    I introduced myself. You happy? You better be. Heehee.
Hahaha! Welcome to the guild TaylorTayDemon. Hope you have a blast. Feel free to surf the threads! biggrin

Ainariel a Elensar


Ainariel a Elensar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:16 am


flyy.away.with.me
Hi,my name is Sarah Chia,yes Chia, as in Chiapet.So you guys can go ahead and call me that. I just joined this guild a few minutes ago. =3
Thanks for joining, we're glad to have you. Welcome to the guild!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:29 am


"Well, my name....I normally don't give out so openly. My friends call me Lord Kurigari, Lord K, or K. Whichever suits your fancy, I guess."

Kurigari

Eloquent Sex Symbol


Demon_Smartie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:31 am


Heyo everyone! I be Ruth, and I'm 10. 11 on July 29th of course.I'm a young Gaian as you've guessed. I have Coeliac Disease. 'Tis all.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:32 am


Kurigari
"Well, my name....I normally don't give out so openly. My friends call me Lord Kurigari, Lord K, or K. Whichever suits your fancy, I guess."
Welcome to our Guild, Lord Kurigari. I hope you have a great time in our threads!

Ainariel a Elensar


Kurigari

Eloquent Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:34 am


Ainariel a Elensar
Kurigari
"Well, my name....I normally don't give out so openly. My friends call me Lord Kurigari, Lord K, or K. Whichever suits your fancy, I guess."
Welcome to our Guild, Lord Kurigari. I hope you have a great time in our threads!
He nodded to her. "I thank you kindly. You know, this guild is somewhat like one of the two I myself own..."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:34 am


Demon_Smartie
Heyo everyone! I be Ruth, and I'm 10. 11 on July 29th of course.I'm a young Gaian as you've guessed. I have Coeliac Disease. 'Tis all.
Hello Ruth! Welcome to our guild! I hope you have a great time. And incase I miss it, Happy Birthday!

Ainariel a Elensar


Ainariel a Elensar

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:36 am


Kurigari
Ainariel a Elensar
Kurigari
"Well, my name....I normally don't give out so openly. My friends call me Lord Kurigari, Lord K, or K. Whichever suits your fancy, I guess."
Welcome to our Guild, Lord Kurigari. I hope you have a great time in our threads!
He nodded to her. "I thank you kindly. You know, this guild is somewhat like one of the two I myself own..."
You're very welcome. We like to have a friendly and open environment. I hope you enjoy yourself. I'll be looking forward to seeing you in the threads.
Reply
Vampire Lounge Polls

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//