Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply In the Waffle Den
Gaian Anti Squirrel Coaltion (G.A.S.C) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squirrels... evil or just misunderstood?
EVIL! DUH!!! *shoots doubter*
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Misunderstood *gets sniped*
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
I dunno. I just sit here and eat funyuns. Gosh!
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
YOSH! YES THEY ARE AND I WOULD KNOW BECAUSE I BURN BRIGTLY WITH THE POWER OF YOUTH!
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
I hate pickles. and radishes. Oh and ducks.
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
I hate rat-flavoured ice cream. It's NASTY a**!
14%
 14%  [ 3 ]
skwerls be yummeh!
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21


crazy_mongoose

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:20 am


I'm more amazed at the fact that some people actually believe this... one actually took the time to write this...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:37 am


Basically: Squirrels are evil little buggers.

Mr.Navar


Dezy-X29
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:43 am


Evil Little Minion
I've actually got a true story here. It was way back in 1999 when my uncle used to work training some guy's hunting dogs and I was living with my aunt and uncle for a while. My uncle had come home with a bucket of filled with straw and baby squirells. He had said that the guy he was working for had cut down their tree and killed the mother before realizing that the babies were in it. I of course, did not yet know that they were evil.
My uncle went out and got a permit and all the neccessary stuff in order to raise them while my aunt prepared an area for them to stay. There was a total of three of them and they hadn't even opened their eyes yet. Two of them had somehow managed to crawl out of their cage during the night but died because they couldn't keep warm. There was one left and he was beginning to open his eyes.
Besides consuming large amounts of food he seemed innocent for the first three days. It was when he started leaving his area that it became a problem. My Aunt named him Marco after Marco Polo because he kept exploring the house and she assigned me to clean his cage whenever he went out of it. I didn't bother to complain and I did what she told me to.
When I was cleaning it though, I pulled out a dollar from the bedding in his cage. I suddenly found Marco right there on my leg. I assumed he must have seen it on the ground and mistook it for something else. Five days later I find a small toy gun. Again I assumed he mistook it for something else and took it from my cousin Matthew's toy soldier collection and agian he was right there on my leg.
Three more days went by with nothing else happening. On the fourth day's afternoon my aunt and uncle were exhausted and lied down to take a nap. About half an hour after they fell asleep Marco decides to crawl up my pants. I tried to remain still, hoping he would come out. Instead he ends up biting my nuts.
He crawls up out of my pants afterwards and starts attacking my head. Picture an eight year old kid, clutching his nuts, a squirell attacking his head, and him trying not to scream and wake up his aunt and uncle. Eventually he did get off when I finally broke down and cried. After that, I knew he was evil. The day after my aunt and uncle were obliged to release him back into the wild. So they put him in the backyard and he instantly ran to another squirell.

I'm pretty sure he was one of three spies sent in to gather information on how the humans lived. He probably thought that I was begining to catch on to what he was doing and wanted to take me out of the picture. The squirell he ran to must have been the one he was supposed to deliver the information to. I don't have any pictures of him any more considering my aunt kept them all. I've been back there a couple times now and I'm pretty sure I keep seeing him on a nearby tree every time.


yes. There are more victims every year of the squirrel invasion. Stand true brother, and we shall protect other innocents from the nut-ravaging menace!!! Bows and arrows work well

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:44 am


crazy_mongoose
I'm more amazed at the fact that some people actually believe this... one actually took the time to write this...


(sshh... it's a joke) ^_^ yes it took quite a while sweatdrop

Dezy-X29
Captain


Mixy Lang
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:20 pm


It's not that they took the time to write it... it's that the HAD the time to write it.... we really do live bland lives
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:55 pm


So true.

Tsume Grey
Vice Captain


Evil Little Minion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:16 pm


Deziko
Evil Little Minion
I've actually got a true story here. It was way back in 1999 when my uncle used to work training some guy's hunting dogs and I was living with my aunt and uncle for a while. My uncle had come home with a bucket of filled with straw and baby squirells. He had said that the guy he was working for had cut down their tree and killed the mother before realizing that the babies were in it. I of course, did not yet know that they were evil.
My uncle went out and got a permit and all the neccessary stuff in order to raise them while my aunt prepared an area for them to stay. There was a total of three of them and they hadn't even opened their eyes yet. Two of them had somehow managed to crawl out of their cage during the night but died because they couldn't keep warm. There was one left and he was beginning to open his eyes.
Besides consuming large amounts of food he seemed innocent for the first three days. It was when he started leaving his area that it became a problem. My Aunt named him Marco after Marco Polo because he kept exploring the house and she assigned me to clean his cage whenever he went out of it. I didn't bother to complain and I did what she told me to.
When I was cleaning it though, I pulled out a dollar from the bedding in his cage. I suddenly found Marco right there on my leg. I assumed he must have seen it on the ground and mistook it for something else. Five days later I find a small toy gun. Again I assumed he mistook it for something else and took it from my cousin Matthew's toy soldier collection and agian he was right there on my leg.
Three more days went by with nothing else happening. On the fourth day's afternoon my aunt and uncle were exhausted and lied down to take a nap. About half an hour after they fell asleep Marco decides to crawl up my pants. I tried to remain still, hoping he would come out. Instead he ends up biting my nuts.
He crawls up out of my pants afterwards and starts attacking my head. Picture an eight year old kid, clutching his nuts, a squirell attacking his head, and him trying not to scream and wake up his aunt and uncle. Eventually he did get off when I finally broke down and cried. After that, I knew he was evil. The day after my aunt and uncle were obliged to release him back into the wild. So they put him in the backyard and he instantly ran to another squirell.

I'm pretty sure he was one of three spies sent in to gather information on how the humans lived. He probably thought that I was begining to catch on to what he was doing and wanted to take me out of the picture. The squirell he ran to must have been the one he was supposed to deliver the information to. I don't have any pictures of him any more considering my aunt kept them all. I've been back there a couple times now and I'm pretty sure I keep seeing him on a nearby tree every time.


yes. There are more victims every year of the squirrel invasion. Stand true brother, and we shall protect other innocents from the nut-ravaging menace!!! Bows and arrows work well

User Image

Yeah. I know I used to hunt them but it was almost impossible to shoot them. The first and last time I got one I was allowed to cook it and eat it. Trying to get it's rubber like meat off of it proved difficult and wasn't large enough for the effort I put into catching it.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:57 am


Mr.Navar
Basically: Squirrels are evil little buggers.


exactly!!

Raistlin_The_Dark


Tsume Grey
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:00 pm


Has any one seenthe damn squirrle that stole my waffle yesterday?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:54 pm


what would we do without you

_Kitty_cats_Rule_


Mixy Lang
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:47 pm


Party most likely
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:47 pm


You wouldn't know what true nordom can bring to life.

Tsume Grey
Vice Captain


Mr.Navar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:15 pm


Tsume Grey
Has any one seenthe damn squirrle that stole my waffle yesterday?

No. What kind of waffle is it?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:24 pm


Chocolate waffle with powdered sugar on it. YUM!

Tsume Grey
Vice Captain


Mixy Lang
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:58 am


that wasn't a squirrle grey... I ate it muwahahahahahahha
Reply
In the Waffle Den

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//