Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Reveal your embarassing secrets! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:08 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.

My thoughts exactly.

Then... I read your mind! eek


eek . gonk *Stops thinking about someting naughty*

Aww... I liked where it was going... sweatdrop


But I didn't really like the bedsheets.

You just have high standards. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:10 pm


Eliscard
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.

My thoughts exactly.

Then... I read your mind! eek


eek . gonk *Stops thinking about someting naughty*
:Is intrigued: xd


Muahahaha. You can't read my mind. *Tease*

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


malapropism life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:11 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Eliscard
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.

My thoughts exactly.

Then... I read your mind! eek


eek . gonk *Stops thinking about someting naughty*
:Is intrigued: xd


Muahahaha. You can't read my mind. *Tease*

He's got ESPN. xd
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:11 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Eliscard
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.

My thoughts exactly.

Then... I read your mind! eek


eek . gonk *Stops thinking about someting naughty*
:Is intrigued: xd


Muahahaha. You can't read my mind. *Tease*

Yeah Eli, I think I saw you in there somewhere...

Krey


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:11 pm


Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.

My thoughts exactly.

Then... I read your mind! eek


eek . gonk *Stops thinking about someting naughty*

Aww... I liked where it was going... sweatdrop


But I didn't really like the bedsheets.

You just have high standards. 3nodding


But it's salmon pink with beige stripes and flowers on it!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:13 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.

My thoughts exactly.

Then... I read your mind! eek


eek . gonk *Stops thinking about someting naughty*

Aww... I liked where it was going... sweatdrop


But I didn't really like the bedsheets.

You just have high standards. 3nodding


But it's salmon pink with beige stripes and flowers on it!

I like the flowers, but the colors have to go... Try black satin. 3nodding

Krey


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:14 pm


Krey

I like the flowers, but the colors have to go... Try black satin. 3nodding

*goes to imagine it black satin*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:14 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Krey

I like the flowers, but the colors have to go... Try black satin. 3nodding

*goes to imagine it black satin*

*impersonates Mentok, the Mind Taker*

Krey


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:15 pm


Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Eliscard
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.

My thoughts exactly.

Then... I read your mind! eek


eek . gonk *Stops thinking about someting naughty*
:Is intrigued: xd


Muahahaha. You can't read my mind. *Tease*

Yeah Eli, I think I saw you in there somewhere...
xd !!!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:16 pm


Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey

I like the flowers, but the colors have to go... Try black satin. 3nodding

*goes to imagine it black satin*

*impersonates Mentok, the Mind Taker*


Aha. I can imagine that. >____> ....... xd

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:16 pm


Eliscard
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Eliscard
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.

My thoughts exactly.

Then... I read your mind! eek


eek . gonk *Stops thinking about someting naughty*
:Is intrigued: xd


Muahahaha. You can't read my mind. *Tease*

Yeah Eli, I think I saw you in there somewhere...
xd !!!

I don't recall much... But there were hats and redbulls everywhere. gonk
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:18 pm


Krey
Eliscard
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Eliscard
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.

My thoughts exactly.

Then... I read your mind! eek


eek . gonk *Stops thinking about someting naughty*
:Is intrigued: xd


Muahahaha. You can't read my mind. *Tease*

Yeah Eli, I think I saw you in there somewhere...
xd !!!

I don't recall much... But there were hats and redbulls everywhere. gonk
gonk
Now I'll never get to sleep. xd

Qwuess


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:19 pm


Eliscard
Krey
Eliscard
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Eliscard
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.

My thoughts exactly.

Then... I read your mind! eek


eek . gonk *Stops thinking about someting naughty*
:Is intrigued: xd


Muahahaha. You can't read my mind. *Tease*

Yeah Eli, I think I saw you in there somewhere...
xd !!!

I don't recall much... But there were hats and redbulls everywhere. gonk
gonk
Now I'll never get to sleep. xd


xd I love to imagine.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:19 pm


Eliscard
Krey
Eliscard
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Eliscard
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.

My thoughts exactly.

Then... I read your mind! eek


eek . gonk *Stops thinking about someting naughty*
:Is intrigued: xd


Muahahaha. You can't read my mind. *Tease*

Yeah Eli, I think I saw you in there somewhere...
xd !!!

I don't recall much... But there were hats and redbulls everywhere. gonk
gonk
Now I'll never get to sleep. xd

eek That's what you said in her sick fantasy!

Krey


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:20 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey

I like the flowers, but the colors have to go... Try black satin. 3nodding

*goes to imagine it black satin*

*impersonates Mentok, the Mind Taker*


Aha. I can imagine that. >____> ....... xd

Whoo-eee-oooooh! *eccentric finger gestures*
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//