Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fruits Basket - A Hatsuharu Sohma (and other characters) Gui

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Fruits Basket Discussion - Guild Announcements/Welcome Page
Boyfriend or Brother? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What relationship would you have with MOST of the FB people?
  Girlfriend/Boyfriend
  Sister/Brother
View Results

Gobleybop

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:16 pm


Besulalea
MiZyeL
I want to have Kisa as my sister and Momiji as my brother whee it would be fun and sweet!! As boyfriend.. I want Aya!! He is fun and caring! heart


Aya as ah boyfriend.... That would be fun!!! blaugh

I could see him poping in randomly with a HUGE thing of flowers saying

"Hello my dear, it is I Ayame!!! Now come! Let us both go out to eat!!!"

rofl

That would be funny!!!! blaugh blaugh


LOL yeah!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:18 pm


I think either being a sister to kisa, momiji and to a few others would be awesome. The rest I'd rather be good friends with.

Gobleybop

Reply
Fruits Basket Discussion - Guild Announcements/Welcome Page

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//