Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply
Lounging Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drink and be merry
  I'll just drink...
View Results

Semblance

Dangerous Seeker

9,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:03 pm


Too many insects this time of year, how can anyone relax in the grass?

Me poll is updated.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:57 pm


Depends where you live whee Though I will say I prefer the porch swing to the crunchy grass 3nodding

Demonstryke

Gracious Lover

4,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200

Morianya

Dapper Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:48 am


But grass is the best!! Especially nice fresh Spring grass. It's so green and springy! But Demon is right, depends where you live.
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:37 pm


This time of year is also good for lounging in the pool. I like to go out in the middle of the night, and lay on a flaotie, and stare at the sky, especially when theres a full moon out.

Demonstryke

Gracious Lover

4,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200

Morianya

Dapper Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:39 pm


One of my fave lounging spots is on my bed. It's right under the window and it's the best place to veg, especially if it's raining. The sound of rain, a good book and I'm happy.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:55 pm


That sounds nice... 3nodding

Demonstryke

Gracious Lover

4,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200

Morianya

Dapper Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:29 am


And sadly I've had plenty of opportunities to do just that. But I don't have any new manga to read! crying
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:59 pm


Aw...poor Anya... I'm bringing FLCL so youll have something new to read ^_^

Demonstryke

Gracious Lover

4,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200

Morianya

Dapper Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:23 am


YAY!! FLCL is going to be fun to read! You know I have lots for you to read. ^^
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:54 am


Hurray ^^

Demonstryke

Gracious Lover

4,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200

Morianya

Dapper Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:48 pm


*Reads...reading.....reading some more as she manages to mix another drink.*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:44 pm


Heh heh, reading is a nice way to relax, I find playing video games relaxes me as well.

Demonstryke

Gracious Lover

4,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200

Morianya

Dapper Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:49 pm


Video games are great as well but sometimes just sitting quietly is the best. A chance to let your mind wander and to dream.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:40 pm


Yeah. Sitting quietly is nice...though when I do I tend to fall asleep...

Demonstryke

Gracious Lover

4,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200

Morianya

Dapper Gaian

1,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:56 pm


Yeah, I know it does. >.>

Lately, I've been just laying back and listening to my MP3 player. Mostly nice soothing songs with a few upbeat ones thrown in to keep me awake.
Reply


Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//