Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Yes, free signs from Eliscard. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:25 pm


Teh Paige
Kind of late but...

Paigey totally loves her sign. whee heart Now I have to get around to drawing j00. :p
I'm glad. xd
Yay, Mah Paigeh is gunna draw meh! domokun
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:29 pm


Eliscard
Teh Paige
Kind of late but...

Paigey totally loves her sign. whee heart Now I have to get around to drawing j00. :p
I'm glad. xd
Yay, Mah Paigeh is gunna draw meh! domokun

But I warn you, I'm not all that great. D=

malapropism life


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:32 pm


Teh Paige
Eliscard
Teh Paige
Kind of late but...

Paigey totally loves her sign. whee heart Now I have to get around to drawing j00. :p
I'm glad. xd
Yay, Mah Paigeh is gunna draw meh! domokun

But I warn you, I'm not all that great. D=
My arse you aren't. domokun heart
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:33 pm


xd

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Brilliance

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:34 pm


-reserves right for a free sign- xd

My random thingy isn't working well. o_O
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:38 pm


Brilliance
-reserves right for a free sign- xd

My random thingy isn't working well. o_O

=O. surprised *Goes to make something*

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:38 pm


Brilliance
-reserves right for a free sign- xd

My random thingy isn't working well. o_O
Let me know when it is, in the meantime I'll think of something for you. xp
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:40 pm


DeathByExplosion.

=O. surprised *Goes to make something*


surprised -peeks-

Brilliance


Brilliance

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:41 pm


Eliscard
Let me know when it is, in the meantime I'll think of something for you. xp

I'll be sure to. whee
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:50 pm


Eliscard
Teh Paige
Eliscard
Teh Paige
Kind of late but...

Paigey totally loves her sign. whee heart Now I have to get around to drawing j00. :p
I'm glad. xd
Yay, Mah Paigeh is gunna draw meh! domokun

But I warn you, I'm not all that great. D=
My arse you aren't. domokun heart

whee heart

But you haven't seen how I draw.

malapropism life


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:52 pm


Well, here yas go Brillie.
User Image
Hope it's ok. xp
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:52 pm


Omg. That one was brilliant. xd

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:53 pm


Teh Paige
Eliscard
Teh Paige
Eliscard
Teh Paige
Kind of late but...

Paigey totally loves her sign. whee heart Now I have to get around to drawing j00. :p
I'm glad. xd
Yay, Mah Paigeh is gunna draw meh! domokun

But I warn you, I'm not all that great. D=
My arse you aren't. domokun heart

whee heart

But you haven't seen how I draw.

Trust me I know it's great.

I'm just good like that. domokun
xd
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:57 pm


Eliscard
Teh Paige
Eliscard
Teh Paige
Eliscard
Teh Paige
Kind of late but...

Paigey totally loves her sign. whee heart Now I have to get around to drawing j00. :p
I'm glad. xd
Yay, Mah Paigeh is gunna draw meh! domokun

But I warn you, I'm not all that great. D=
My arse you aren't. domokun heart

whee heart

But you haven't seen how I draw.

Trust me I know it's great.

I'm just good like that. domokun
xd

It's crap and you know it. xd

Are your signs made in paint? I hand write mine. xd

malapropism life


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:58 pm


Teh Paige
Eliscard
Teh Paige
Eliscard
Teh Paige
Eliscard
Teh Paige
Kind of late but...

Paigey totally loves her sign. whee heart Now I have to get around to drawing j00. :p
I'm glad. xd
Yay, Mah Paigeh is gunna draw meh! domokun

But I warn you, I'm not all that great. D=
My arse you aren't. domokun heart

whee heart

But you haven't seen how I draw.

Trust me I know it's great.

I'm just good like that. domokun
xd

It's crap and you know it. xd

Are your signs made in paint? I hand write mine. xd
Yup, all hand made in paint with extra luff. xd
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//