Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Mechanical Threads
thisispotpot. [updated 2/19!] Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

madkips

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:56 pm


heart
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:00 pm


thoughtless`
Jigoku: What? D: Now you're dreaming, I hate my lips 'cause my upper lip never shows in the pics.

I'm not dreaming, you're gorgeous and you have gorgeous lips. D: <3
.. You should give them to me. >__>
<33

celstai
Crew


thoughtless`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:11 pm


Quest and Art have been updated! <3
Edit: Also playlist.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:43 pm


I listened to 'Maps' by the 'Yeah Yeah Yeahs'.
I didn't really like it though.
D;

Pocket-Sized Jesus


madkips

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:23 pm


<3 love for thoughtless


your avi changes are always awesome xD
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:37 am


I wish I was only turning 17 this year. D;
I also am a winter person, although I really all the seasons except summer. xP

[vo_Odka]
Captain

Reply
Mechanical Threads

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//