Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Keenyos and Loo, head to head... Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:26 am


scream gonk

OH EM GEE. I AM GOING TO MAIM MY COUSIN FOR NOT GIVING ME THE INSTALLATION CD WITH THE WEBCAM

NOW I JUST HAVE SOME THING THAT TAKES UP MY USB SPACE THING.

*ISGOINGNUTS.*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:32 am


domokun

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


keenyos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:38 am


User Image

Hi Loo. whee
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:38 am


nowigettoloose.

Thanksstupidcousin. scream

Lutie-Loo
Crew


keenyos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:44 am


Cousins suck twinkies. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:23 pm


Yus. And I have run out of images. So you have earned art.

This is kinda what I do... *looks for ex.*

User Image

It'll take me a bit. Because I use a mouse to vector. =D

Current Av?

Lutie-Loo
Crew


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:24 pm


=O! *can't draw* xd
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:25 pm


Lutie-Loo
Yus. And I have run out of images. So you have earned art.

This is kinda what I do... *looks for ex.*

User Image

It'll take me a bit. Because I use a mouse to vector. =D

Current Av?

Yush please. whee heart

keenyos


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:33 pm


keenyos

Yush please. whee heart

3nodding I will PM when I'm done. I take no more than 3 days, but only if I'm busy.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:33 pm


I still have a million other pics. >.<

gonk

keenyos


keenyos

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:34 pm


Lutie-Loo
keenyos

Yush please. whee heart

3nodding I will PM when I'm done. I take no more than 3 days, but only if I'm busy.

Thank you. xd heart
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:19 pm


User Image

That's the sketch. Just in case you wanted to keep it.

A lot of the detail'll get kicked when I vector it.

Lutie-Loo
Crew


keenyos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:11 pm


Yay! whee heart
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//