Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
A sign of fandom Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit


i know everything

Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:10 am


Kaoru Valentine
Yukimi
xmkatx
I don't think he does it because his fans enjoy it. Well, that's just my opinion. I think he does it for shock value or to accentuate the 'pain' in his lyrics.


hurting himself to make his lyrics look good. not a smart move. >.O


I think his lyrics are good enough without whatever antics he does on stage. I don't know about anyone else but I do really like his lyrics, yay ^^


Child that will be born adults with no sense of guilt fallen
I who has no name why am I here I don't even understand, but
I don't know that I only have a few months to live...

I want to love I want to be born inside this mother's body, staring
since the time I waited for conciousness two months on I sensed something fast
yet I could do nothing that cord of ours will be...

I, incomplete, my body pierced through with hooked pain
mother's screaming voice, ringing in my ears, will not cease white coated adults scooped me up
in eyes overflowing with coldheartedness bloody, without a right hand, I am reflected
just as I was, in black vinyl I am wrapped, engulfed
while my conciousness is gradually fading, I consider quietly
if I, caged, am loved as I am, that is good it cannot be forgiven

it's better that I, unloveable, died as I am
in quiet I shall sleep without giving my first cry
just once, I want to feel a mother's love
maybe this is love thank you
a door that never opens was closing tight
but I am surely your future, and so...
la la la...

*

my body burned, consumed until my bones become nothing burned, destroyed
goodbye



neutral
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:15 am


If I had the lyrics to American Darkness with me, I'D POST THEM! FOR THEY PWN!!!!

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer


xmkatx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:23 pm


If Kyo told me to kill myself, I would do it.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 7:54 pm


i know everything- Hey, I thought Mazohyst had good lyrics. But, again, that's just my opinion and my own preferance biggrin

O Blue Sky Complex


xmkatx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:29 pm


I like that song. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:45 pm


i haven't. crying *feels deprived*

Yukimi


xmkatx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:58 pm


You haven't heard it yet? It's on Gauze.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:53 pm


I like Kyo's lyrics in Taiyou no ao.

Nalfein


xmkatx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:15 am


304 Goshitsu, Hakushi no Sakura lyrics heart heart heart
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:18 am


Kaidan
If I had the lyrics to American Darkness with me, I'D POST THEM! FOR THEY PWN!!!!
Yes! "...what can I do, I'm just a monkey boy on an island" I think...I just woke up sweatdrop

Busty Biohazard


Kyuubi no Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:24 pm


i know everything


[Mazohyst lyrics]

neutral


Not only has that song never made any sense to me*, it's also probably my least favorite on Gauze. Or even next to saku. It's just ... odd. He's definitely got better lyrics out there.



*And by making sense I don't mean not knowing what it's about. I mean as in why the hell he decided to write it.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:46 pm


I thought the lyrics to Mazohyst of Decadence were really good. Horribly depressing, but good.

Busty Biohazard


xmkatx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:30 pm


I never really cared much for it. I was only curious about the dialogue, but I wasn't interested in checking out the lyrics. Something about a girl and a doctor or something, I forget.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:38 pm


Busty Biohazard
I thought the lyrics to Mazohyst of Decadence were really good. Horribly depressing, but good.


*never found that song too depressing*

...There must be something wrong with me. O.<

O Blue Sky Complex


Don Prawn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 12:59 pm


Kaoru Valentine
Busty Biohazard
I thought the lyrics to Mazohyst of Decadence were really good. Horribly depressing, but good.


*never found that song too depressing*

...There must be something wrong with me. O.<


I like the lyrics to it, but at the same time they bug me. neutral It's a really good song though....
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//