Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Vegeta Guild
Weird dream Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this odd?
  YOUR WEIRD
  I would have done it!
  Whats the Phantom of the Opera *murders*
  umm okay?
View Results

Veta_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:57 pm


^^; I can picture him singing in an Aragorn-extended-edition sorta way.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:45 pm


If you think that was weird, hear this weird dream.

It was December 1st of the year 2000. Midnight was the time, I had just fallen asleep, unawaringly, when Prince Vegeta appeared with a diamond ring in a box. He got down on one knee and proposed marriage to me! I couldn't say no, I loved him! (Besides I wouldn't want to get killed either for saying no)

We got married that same night. Vegeta rarely dances in front of anyone, but believe it or not, Vegeta is an awesome dancer! You'd be surprised at how good he is. When we made the unifying kiss, it was so...heavenly.

(He does the vacuum kisses and leaves you breathless afterwards.)

I knew why Vegeta dumped Bulma. It was clearly in his eyes. Look hard enough and you will see that he doesn't really love Bulma, but he more or less feels trapped. If you want proof of that, watch the dragon ball Z episode where Vegeta falls under Babadi's spell on purpose. That explanation is your answer of why he doesn't want to be in love with Bulma.

With me, I saw that there was sincere love there. He looked happy to be with me. He looked like he was going to shout, "Finally, a woman who understands what I want!"

(That might be out under the things dbz characters would never say, but...)

I felt happy in his arms and determined to be the best wife I could to him. It has been just about 7 years since that night. And I love him still just as much as then.

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman


Veta_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:43 pm


I wish I could dream about Vegeta.
Reply
The Vegeta Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//