Welcome to Gaia! ::

Catgirl Fans United

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Catgirls, Nekomimi, Cat Ears, Catgirl Fans United 

Reply Welcome New Members
Tell us about you! Intro goes here (Update 3/20) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archangel Serith

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:25 pm


Hilo

My name is Sargun Peaceheart (Evan). I'm going into Middle School this year. I am 11. <.< >.> I have been obsessed with Catgirls since.. I've seen them! ^^; <.< >.> I'm a video game freak and I'm somewhat perverted! XD
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:42 pm


Hello everyone!

My name is Manix(Call me Manix or Zero or both!) Im 15 and going to be a junior next year...I make Manga..Not very famous yet! sweatdrop I've been into catgirls since 5th grade when I saw hentai(by accident redface sweatdrop )) and saw a softcore pic of a cat girl..((didnt show anything)) I thought it was cute then a turn on and got into it...i started to draw it more and more and close to perfectiing it..

ManixZero


Maccy Kyzuff

Romantic Explorer

9,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:00 pm


Good day everyone *Bows* Names Maccy Kyzuff, or you can call me Max. I been a huge neko girl fanfor God only knows for so long, and don't mind it the least. I just turned 18 in July 9th and a senior next year in High School. I do enjoy alot of anime, bt no hentai, hate it...*nod* I'm a honst and very kind friend to those who need one, and I try to keep a good converstation up so I don't bore people. Not sure what else to say but, if you would enjoy a lil chat then feel free to IM me on AIM, or PM on gaia. *bow* Thank you for your time, and have a nice day/evening/night/ect.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:04 pm


Yay, more people! Nice to meet you all. 3nodding

I'm not the youngest any more! *dancedance* XD Nah, I didn't mind being the youngest. It can be fun. 3nodding

Manix, whats the manga about? Anything you could show us? ^_^

Miette


ManixZero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:25 am


Very original actually ..yknow? Guy who has time of his life with his friends...the next day..everything goes to hell...house and parents gone and he finds out a parasitic life form has taken over..so he searches any survivors and goes on a train to look for the source..source comes from himself and its all very complicated..im talking to tokyopop about it being published..they still not done deciding...::crosses fingers::
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:38 am


ManixZero
Very original actually ..yknow? Guy who has time of his life with his friends...the next day..everything goes to hell...house and parents gone and he finds out a parasitic life form has taken over..so he searches any survivors and goes on a train to look for the source..source comes from himself and its all very complicated..im talking to tokyopop about it being published..they still not done deciding...::crosses fingers::


Think I could see some of it?

We need artists for the comic

Great Teacher Nekojin
Captain


FitzLOKO87

Quotable Gaian

10,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 5:31 am


Anima273
yo im brad im going to ber sophmore next year and im 15 but act yunger at times lol i love all things anime and have lots of friends that ar in to anime to like AnimeGuy420 and Kaostrife and i have a friend that is like an older sis to me that acts like a cat girl and she is so fun to talk to but thats about it xp
Glad you could join Brad
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:39 pm


Great Teacher Nekojin
ManixZero
Very original actually ..yknow? Guy who has time of his life with his friends...the next day..everything goes to hell...house and parents gone and he finds out a parasitic life form has taken over..so he searches any survivors and goes on a train to look for the source..source comes from himself and its all very complicated..im talking to tokyopop about it being published..they still not done deciding...::crosses fingers::


Think I could see some of it?

We need artists for the comic
The messed up thing is ....I dont have a scanner and I draw the worst on the computer...Im going to buy a scanner soon though...

ManixZero


ManixZero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:21 pm


this sucks...Tokyopop denied it..oh well...better luck next time..
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:29 pm


Hi. 3nodding My name's Teagan, just call me Titicko. I love Anime/Manga, and I'm 13 and will be going into 8th grade this year.^^

Titicko


Miette

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 6:25 pm


ManixZero
this sucks...Tokyopop denied it..oh well...better luck next time..


Aw, that sucks. Did they say why? Had they seen any of your work? It sounds interesting, I would read it. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 7:20 pm


Miette
ManixZero
this sucks...Tokyopop denied it..oh well...better luck next time..


Aw, that sucks. Did they say why? Had they seen any of your work? It sounds interesting, I would read it. 3nodding
They said story wasent deep enough.and you have to be 18 years or older..due to alot of stuff they said..well by age 18 Ill be better and watch out! xp

ManixZero


Rynne

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:00 pm


Miette
I'm known as Miette on Gaia, but my real name is Trinity. I don't really care what you call me though. X3 I just turned 15 on July 10th, and I've been going out with my girlfriend since April 2003. 3nodding I just started Highschool last year, and absolutely hate it. biggrin


WE HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY eek whee heart
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:17 pm


ManixZero
Miette
ManixZero
this sucks...Tokyopop denied it..oh well...better luck next time..


Aw, that sucks. Did they say why? Had they seen any of your work? It sounds interesting, I would read it. 3nodding
They said story wasent deep enough.and you have to be 18 years or older..due to alot of stuff they said..well by age 18 Ill be better and watch out! xp


Ooh. Well, good luck when the time comes. whee Like I said, I'd read it. 3nodding Well, unless the art scared me. That stops me sometimes. o_O;;

Rynne

WE HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY eek whee heart


eek heart whee

Miette


ccg1232009

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 1:01 am


My name is ccg1232009(bryan) I used to have a better account untill it was banned. But mike decided I needed to join for my love of catgirls since they are just so cute. So here I am and eager to move up in the ranks.
Reply
Welcome New Members

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//