Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
ChatterBox Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

starmote

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:34 am


mmm im soo bored!! is anyone here?? sweatdrop mmmmmmmmmm lalala ok im gonna go to another thread now.. im kinda bored here.. lalalalalalala! mm gonna go watch tv, be back later
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:11 pm


User Image

mm does anyone know how much demon horns are?? I WANNA BUY SOME DEMON HORNS!!! only got 5k!!! I NEED AT LEAST 15k MORE! crying

starmote

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Jamizoid

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:37 pm


User Image

User Image heart
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:40 pm


Jamizoid
User Image

User Image heart


Gino = ADORABLE. heart
Gambino bringing hell with him. Oh hell yes. X3

Idiot Toothbrush
Crew


Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:29 pm


User Image

I made this while procrastinating on a paper due tomorrow.
I couldn't work in his necktie, and it was impossible for me to get all of his accessories. gonk
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:09 pm


I was just wondering if anyone in here is from Canada. >.>

If so, will you be going to Anime North 2005 in Toronto?

If so (again), be sure to watch out for me. 3nodding

I will be (for sure) cosplaying Gino either on Saturday or Sunday...Hopefully Saturday.

If you're not going, don't worry, I'm planning on getting tons of pictures so I'll be sure to get some of me as Gino. ^_^

Idiot Toothbrush
Crew



Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:39 am


Idiot Toothbrush
I was just wondering if anyone in here is from Canada. >.>

If so, will you be going to Anime North 2005 in Toronto?

If so (again), be sure to watch out for me. 3nodding

I will be (for sure) cosplaying Gino either on Saturday or Sunday...Hopefully Saturday.

If you're not going, don't worry, I'm planning on getting tons of pictures so I'll be sure to get some of me as Gino. ^_^

ooo when is it? I want to get to a con this summer!!



does anyone know what the K. in Gambino's name stands for? eek
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:52 am


Maybe it stands for "Kay," like Homer's middle initial in The Simpsons. xd

Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100

starmote

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:02 am


Idiot Toothbrush
Jamizoid
User Image

User Image heart


Gino = ADORABLE. heart
Gambino bringing hell with him. Oh hell yes. X3


Gino is cute!! 3nodding mm is he really 19?? i would go out with him xd mm i thought he was like 10 sweatdrop mmm
Go gambino! Bring hell! and kill the Von helsons!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:07 am


sarisa_senshi
Maybe it stands for "Kay," like Homer's middle initial in The Simpsons. xd


mm maybe xd The Simpsons rules!! xd GAMBINO RULES!! 3nodding and Gino is cute!! blaugh

starmote

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:34 am


starmote
sarisa_senshi
Maybe it stands for "Kay," like Homer's middle initial in The Simpsons. xd


mm maybe xd The Simpsons rules!! xd GAMBINO RULES!! 3nodding and Gino is cute!! blaugh


I would think Karl or Kobold maybe... Klaus? blaugh
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:31 pm


starmote
Idiot Toothbrush
Jamizoid
User Image

User Image heart


Gino = ADORABLE. heart
Gambino bringing hell with him. Oh hell yes. X3


Gino is cute!! 3nodding mm is he really 19?? i would go out with him xd mm i thought he was like 10 sweatdrop mmm
Go gambino! Bring hell! and kill the Von helsons!
He's 16, but yeah, he does look young... sweatdrop

Jamizoid


LightWarrior

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:00 pm


I'm glad alot of people hate the twins.

Thye just look evil and they sound very stuck up about their richies... gonk
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:01 am


is it me, or does the lunar cape looke like Gambino's ragged one?? eek xd I mean it is ragged on the edges with holes in it....


Methinks Gambino is still the most influential man on gaia.....


Riftwing

Vice Captain

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Emperess Lu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:49 am


Methinks Edmund is cool. ninja
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//