Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dream Worlds RP Shop

Back to Guilds

A place for RPer's to gather and and have fun RPing 

Tags: Role Playing, Chatting, Adventure, Romance, Fantasy 

Reply Miscellaneous RPs
A Night In ParisOpen! Please post Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KittySongLUVsJONASBoys

Shy Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:36 am


User ImageBut that's not what you were made for
Cause' you were made for the sky
But that's not what you were born for
You were born to fly


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEveryone knows what it feels like
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhen they tell you, you don't measure up
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTell you, you'll never get out of here
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTell you that you just weren't meant for the bright lights


xxxxx➸ Ϙuinnxxxxxxxxxxx ➸ Ὶsraelxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ➸ Јustice
xxxxllxxxxxI'll risexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe are one, tonight!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd the world is flawed
xxxxxxllxxxI'll fallxxxxlxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd we're singing it out!xxxxxxxxxxxxBut these scars will heal
xxxxlxxxxI'll fail you allxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe are one, tonight!xxxxxxxxxxxxxTwo eyes... One tongue
We built these cities to stand so tallxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI've come ... Undone
xxxxxWe've lost our wallsxxxxxxAnd we're dreaming out loud!xxxxI don't want to fight about it now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWith the whole world upside-down
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxxxxxxxxxxI don't have a soul to trust in, now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
With the whole world upside-down
Let's slow the evening down
Slow it down
Slow down
Please slow down
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDown
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDown

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe stars are comin' out!
User Image
Quinn almost shrank back when Katie glared at him. "Sorry" he mumbled and reached down to pick up his guitar. He sighed and caught Elijah's apology glance. Quinn nodded and turned his attention to his guitar.
When I look at you? No...a picture of you.! YES!
When I look at a picture of you
Quinn pulled out his lyrics notebook and wrote it down.
The words lyrics just go flow to my head.
I look into those eyes.
My heart shrinks no that doesn't rhyme.
goes down a size.

Quinn grinned and wrote down the finished version of the verse he came up with.
♪♫ When I look at a picture of you.
The lyrics just flow to my head.
I look into those eyes.
My heart goes down a size
.
♪♫

Quinn smiled and started playing around with some melodies.

Quinn stopped playing and looked up at Joanna. "Hi!" he said and waved. "I'm Quinn Justice." he smiled and turned his attention back to his guitar.
.


((sorry, I have quite a big writers block with Quinn.
So I decided to make him start to write a song.
BTW, that song is real... I finished it just last week =D))

Lean on me, lean on me

Don't you ever give up on your dreams
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx When outta the blue your buddies appear
No matter how hard things around you seem
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx They're like instant friends and their mission is clear
You gotta keep your head on what you do today
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Keep workin' together to make it all real
Keep holdin' on 'cause help is on the way
xxxxxxxxxx Lean on me, when you're not strong
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's what you'd been hopin' all along you'd feel
xxxxxxx And I'll be your ғriend , I'll help you carry on
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWell you can lean on me
xxxxxxxxxxx For it won't be long 'til I'm gonna need
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Somebody to lean on
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You can lean on me to help you stand
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You know I'll be right there, it's part of the plan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Together today we'll get it done
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
At the end of the story the victory is won
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:32 pm


JXXoXXaXXnXXnXXaXXDXXrXXaXXkXXe
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image User Image User Image

I'm getting along without you, baby
xxI'm better off without you, baby
xxxxHow does it feel without me, baby?
xxxxxxI'm getting stronger without you, baby

And I'm done hopin' we can work it out
I'm done with how it feels, spinnin' my wheelsxxxx
And letting you drag my heart aroundxxxxxxx


And I'm done thinkin' you could ever change
I know my heart will never be the same
Bit I'm tellin' myself I'll be okay
Even on my weakest days
I get a little bit stronger


User Image

ஐ Some things can't be fixed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------


User Image

╔══════════════╗
T h e S i n g e r
╚══════════════╝

Jo let a very small smile play on her lips. She didn't want people assuming she was easy to trust. Jo had a very hard time trusting people. She eyed the girl's violet eyes, then her gaze shifted to the younger girl's. Something was going on; tension crackled in the air. Jo could safely assume there had been an argument. Jo looked the group over and smiled very slightly and nodded acknowledgement. Jo looked up sharply; a new voice caught her by surprise. "Hello, and nice to meet you," Jo said courteously, taking his hand and shaking it. She shifted her eyes to Quinn and nodded her greeting to him. She pulled her gaze back to Elijah, still mulling over what to say. She smiled slightly and her ears grew warm at his comment. She didn't like to admit to her feats. In reality, Joanna was very modest. She never liked to quip and tell people about her qualities. "Yeah. I have a mare at home named Six Seconds Flat. I'm a barrel racer," Jo said quietly, her voice neutral, not cold or soft. Just calm and collected. Joanna shifted her bag to her other arm, then pulled it off and set it on her suitcases. Her brown eyes sweeped the airport crowd. She wondered what Paris would be like. She would really stick out, dressed like she was. But Joanna always preferred comfort over fashion. She rarely wore high heels, and rarely wore dresses and skirts. She was a blue jeans gal. She never wore makeup, and rarely dressed up. But maybe things in Paris would be different. After all, in Paris, anything's possible!


╔══════════════════╗
XI lose my way
XAnd it's not so long before you pointed out I cannot cry
XBecause I know that's weakness in your eyes
XI'm forced to fake a smile, a laugh every day if my life
XMy heart can't possibly break when it wasn't even whole to start with
XBecause of you I never stray too far from the sidewalk
XBecause of you I've learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
XBecause of you I find it hard to trust not only me but everyone around me
XBecause of you I am afraid

╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
I watched you dieX
I heard you cry every night in your sleepX
If you give them the chanceX
Don't sell your heartX
I was so youngX
You should better than to lean on meX
You never thought of anyone elseX
You just saw your painX
And now I cry in the middle of the nightX
For that same damn thingX

╚══════════════════╝


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Woke up late today
xxAnd I still feel the sting of the pain
xxxxBut I brushed my teeth anyway
xxxxxxGot dressed through the mess
xxxxxxxxAnd put a smile on my face
xxxxxxxxxxRidin' in the car to work
xxxxxxxxxxxxAnd I'm trying to ignore the hurt
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo I turned on the radio
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStupid song made me think of you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I listened to it for a minute
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut then I changed it

And I'm done hopin' we canwork it out
I'm done with how it feels
Spinnin' my wheels
And lettin' you drag my heart around
And I'm done thinking
You could ever change
I know my heart will never be the same
But I'm tellin' myself I'll be okay
Even on my weakest days
I get a little bit stronger
Just a little bit stronger


It doesn't happen overnight
But you turn aroundxx
And a month's gone byxxxx
And you realize you haven't criedxxxxxx
Not giving you an hour or a second or another minute longerxxxxxxxx
I'm busy gettin' strongerxxxxxxxxxx
And I'm done hopin' we could work it outxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm done with how it feels, spinnin' my wheelsxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I know my heart will never be the samexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
But I'm tellin' myself I'll be okayxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Even on my weakest daysxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I get a little bit strongerxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


User Image User Image User Image

Leopardstreak
Crew

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

KittySongLUVsJONASBoys

Shy Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:06 pm


User ImageUser ImageUser Image
I wish you were here dear sister

xBut you're not, you're there-- and there doesn't know how lucky it is.

I miss you my dear sister. I'm sorry. ♥

It pains me to think about what I did

My dear, loving sister I love you

Signed your S t o n exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


ℭ..............ξ ʅ ɨ ϳ α ȟ Ș Ϯ σ ɳ e β ɼ σ ҟ e ɼ..............ℭ
User Image
User Imagexxxx Elijah returned the smile when she shook his hand. "Nice to meet you too" he said. Eli nodded and continued. "Oh? Barrel Racer? And... Your horse. Six Seconds Flat, I'm guessing, you know, by her.. or is it a he. Well, by the name. I'm guessing is pretty fast?" he asked. Eli wondered what their time in Paris would be like. Or if he could keep all the teens from being drained. He hoped he could. with you by my side. Ryckie. I could've done anything. But now... I don't know he shook his head and looked back at Jo. My Stone an all too familiar voice whispered in his ear. He whipped his head around to see who said the nickname only his sister had used. But when he saw no one he turned back to Jo and smiled nervously. My Stone, you are silly! Don't you know that I'm always here. If not in body anymore, than in spirit. You are an idiot. Oh, who's the girl? She's cute, you gonna ask her out? the voice teased. shut up Ryckie! he retorted. The voice giggled, and Elijah couldn't help but smile. Elijah, do you know that I gave you your middle name? I wanted you to know that you are a very strong person. Emotionally and physically. Don't worry Eli, I'm here, you just wont always hear me And with that, the voice and the presence of the voice was gone. Ryckie?... Mae?! No! DON'T LEAVE! he wailed in his head. "...Ryckie..." The young vampire moaned quietly. He immediately stopped and covered it with a cough.xxxx

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
I put the one I love in a circle.
No,
Not because it hides the fact I
love them.
But because if I put it in a
heart,
That
heart will break.
But a circle goes on
forever...
forevermore....

╚═════════════════════════════╝
xxxxxx
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx User Image


Life is too short
to wake up with regrets.
Love the people who treat you right & User Image
forget the people who don't!
Believe that everything
happens for a reason.
User ImageIf you get a chance - take it
If it changes your life - let it
Nobody said life would be easy
they just promised

it would be worth it
 
Reply
Miscellaneous RPs

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//