Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vamperic Royalty: The society for Pure Bloods

Back to Guilds

A Kingdom left under despair, now down to it's finest ruler's to once become the Kingdom we all hoped for. 

Tags: Vampires, Purebloods, Blood 

Reply Dormitories, lairs, etc. ((RP: Lighter RP, usually threads about rooms, hallways and softer Rp.))
Sneak about Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ItsGoldenface

Professional Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:54 pm


She shivers, "You certainly know how to haunt someone. Happiness is a smile away, happiness is a companion by your side, happiness is new life, its all around us. It doesn't have to be far off. I feel sympathy for your tortured soul." She said in her usual calm voice.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:01 pm


He smiled warmly at her "Thanks you for that, if anyone causes you any trouble, come find me, i will take care of it. Besides, my love is the head mistress of this family.

Lord General Van Voyts


ItsGoldenface

Professional Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:44 pm


"I do feel welcomed now. -smiles softly- It was my pleasure. I'll be sure to let you know. Here's to good fortune with you and your beloved. Nice talking to you." She turns to the window. She looks out to see the moon high in the sky. "Tis getting late I think I'll settle down for the night. Might be a good idea to take a short nap, I'll need plenty of rest for the day ahead." She curtsies and rushes away. She yells back down the hall, "Have a nice night." She was bloodthirsty and could not be around the young wolf or Ichiru so she ran outside into the night with no one to stop her. "Hopefully I'll find something to eat out here." She wonders aloud.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:46 pm


smiles at Ichiru and pats the wolf on the head. "anyone like to join me for a run?"

Midnight_Guardian1444

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

ItsGoldenface

Professional Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:19 pm


Kara steps out into the cold and breathes in the fresh cold crisp air. She decides that she will go hunting. She runs around the grounds once to stretch her legs so she can chase her prey. Then she realizes that maybe this is inhumane. She walks back into the grand building and finds her way back to the two vampires and the young wolf. "I followed his scent." She points to the wolf boy. "Anyway I think I was just losing control, sometimes I just can't control my vampire senses but I can catch myself. I would love to join you for a run though. It might be refreshing." She smiles softly and then giggles. "Sorry again lost control, I was too happy. Its good to belong somewhere after so long along." She says calmly now. "Living alone is hard."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:37 am


Midnight smiles "that is great. Yes, living alone is hard" laughs softly "but lets go for a run shall we?" Midnight jumps out the windows, landing 3 stories below, lightly on the ground.

Midnight_Guardian1444

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

ItsGoldenface

Professional Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:29 am


"Yes very wonderful." She says smiling. "Running sounds nice a chance to get away no?" She waits until Midnight was safely down and outside for her to jump out of the window. So grabs onto the window sill and turns around to take one last look at the wolf boy for now. She waves to the wolf. "I hope to catch up with you later, stay safe." She giggles and jumps down onto the ground softly. She turns to midnight. "Shall we go on then." She smiles her hair wind whipped from running previously.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:08 pm


Midnight watched them leave and began his way back to his room. He was concerned for his pet.

Phantom Guardna

Unbeatable Defender

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Midnight_Guardian1444

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:59 am


Midnight thinks 'good bye wolf boy' a thought that she passes to the wolf boy himself, as one of her many special powers and smiles at Chick. "Lets go." Midnight sprints with speed invisible to the human eyes, her werewolf and vampire genes combining and she disappears into the forest"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:28 pm


Kara flinches at the thought of running wild but she was bloodthirsty. She sprinted after the girl in a fast pace. Speeding up then slowing down, she considered turning around but she didn't. Something didn't seem quite right about the night air and she was becoming paranoid. She stopped to sit and think. But she heard the bushes rustle. She assumed it was her friend midnight hunting something down or running in the distance. But it still sent a chill down her spine. She stood up and breathed out watching her breath go up in the air like a cloud of smoke. The air was so cold she would have been frozen if she wasn't cold blooded. She then ran and hunted down a few small deer. Finally her thirst had been satisfied. She heard more rustles. She paused and walked over to the source of the spot but found nothing. It was as if she was being watched. "Preposterous!" She said to herself. "There is nothing out here at this late hour." But no matter what she said she was still terrified. Being alone all that time made her this way. So she called out in the night. "Midnight where are you, Im going back to the castle, Im a bit uneasy out here." She said in a shaky voice before running back. When she made it back she hopped in the window she had come out. She worried about Midnight hoping it wasn't too selfish of her to leave her on her own at night. "Surely she will be okay." She reassured herself. Then she shook her head disapprovingly but walked on. She knocked on the door of the wolf boy. She called in "Im back, its quite cold out there." She paused slightly embarrassed. "I realized that we shouldn't have left you all alone. I figured you might want company." She said "Hopefully anyway...." She mumbled, too embarrassed to admit she was paranoid and had a bad feeling about being outside at this late hour.

ItsGoldenface

Professional Genius


Midnight_Guardian1444

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:21 pm


Midnight stops in her tracks realizing that Kira had stopped following and looks into the darkness, a sense of danger consuming her. she paused where she was, listening in silence and realized that someone or something was watching her. and there was more then one of them. "Whoever you are. Come out." she said softly. There was a loud screech and something dark, with glowing read eyes and teeth sharp and white flew out of the bushes. Midnight drew her obsidian sword and sliced its head off within seconds. She had made the sword herself. it was pure obsidian with shots of her silver blood running through it, and was extremely powerful. she stilled again as she heard more rustling in the bushes, and was happy to sense that Kira had made it back to the castle that was now miles away.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:39 pm


Ichiru stepped out from the bushes, his bolt pistol aimed squarely at midnight, not realizing it was her at first. He lowered his aim down to the dead creature. "So...i see you have everything under control." He began turning to leave.

Lord General Van Voyts


Midnight_Guardian1444

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:50 am


Midnight smiles at Ichiru and bows to him. "yes, for now. Although there are more. Cant you sense them, Ichiru?" She looks up at him, still in bowing position, her eyes glowing an impossibly bright blue, her fangs showing beneath her lips, and she swivels around just in time to stab another demon in the gut with her sword as it silently came out of the bushes.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:06 am


Kara knocks on the door again but receives no answer. So she knocks harder and the door creaks open slowly. Memories come flooding back. So still advances and slowly creeps in. "H-h-hello." She stutters out terrified. The room was pitch black. Well maybe he is away, she thought to herself. She tried to calm herself down. She stood in the middle of the room. I suppose that Midnight is okay. "Yes, Im being silly, nothing to worry about." Then she hears a screech. She bolts out of the room and through the window and runs back to Midnight. She made it back to her just in time to see her take out another strange monster. She say slowly through her heavy breathing, "Im, -heavy breathing, sorry I left you. -breathing- I was scared, Now I know Im not just being paranoid, -more heavy breathing- I usually can sense this kind of thing. But I was scared to death. -panting- I just have little to no experience fighting. -breathing- I grew up alone with no one around. -Breathing returns to normal.- I run out of breath when I get really scared, and when I run back and forth, its just when I have panic attacks. You see I couldn't find the wolf boy. He seems to have disappeared. His dorm is empty. The door it just opened! Im just so frightened! Its all to new." She says quickly, frightened, and then she fell to the ground in disbelief. "When we left, did he run into trouble? It is my fault. Could he be somewhere else? I mean those things those monsters, they look intense." She says panicky, shaking her head in dismay.

ItsGoldenface

Professional Genius


Midnight_Guardian1444

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:06 pm


Midnight swivels around drawing a dagger from thigh and throws it with impeccable aim, hitting the demon behind her. the daggar lodged in its chest and it fell to the ground. "Kira, come by me where its safe."
Reply
Dormitories, lairs, etc. ((RP: Lighter RP, usually threads about rooms, hallways and softer Rp.))

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//