Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Country Music Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of country music 

Tags: Music, Country 

Reply Country Artists
any toby keith fans out there? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

favorite toby keith song
  as good as i once was
  hey uncle sam
  i wanna talk about me
  whiskey for my men
  im just talkin 'bout tonight
  other
View Results

Kmjmom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:28 am


I love TK too. I think the first song I remember liking is Who's Your Daddy. I like his videos.
I also like:

Beer For my Horses" with Willie Nelson
"How Do you LIke Me Now"
"Courtesy of the Red White and Blue ( Angry American )
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:39 pm


That song you have listed in your poll is wrong. Hey Uncle Sam is really called An Angry American.

I absolutely love Toby Keith!!!  

Udaho1


Tillisnut
Crew

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:47 pm


I suppose I could edit the poll, but not sure it's fair to the OP.

I like quite a few of his songs myself.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:36 am


I have got to say Toby has some amazing songs. My favorites are American Soldger, Courtisy Of the Red White And Blue, Love Me If you can. Okay my list can go on and on, basically there are only one or two songs that I don't like of his.

Dragon_Mistress224


Cheri Baby

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:10 am


My 4 year old son loves Toby Keith. He calls him Toby Rotten. And I know who he wants to listen to. No one else does. I keep telling him keith but he won't change.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:34 pm


the poll is wrong. it needs an allllllll! choice, me and my friends are always listening to him. i need a poster of him.

maddog012


bbltk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:12 am


OMG!! Toby Keith is the greatest. He is the whole reason I fell in love with country. I love every song he does, but its not caleeed Hey Uncle Sam, its called Courtesy to the Red, White, and Blue, or The Angry American. I love his new CD, That Dont Make Me A Bad Guy, its great heart

heart I LOVE TOBY KEITH!!!! heart
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:12 pm


I like his new song. I just can't remember the title. I've heard it a couple times on the radio.

(I may edit the poll, since this has been out a while and I am not sure the OP is here much anymore)

Tillisnut
Crew

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100

xblackxheartx101

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:54 pm


I love toby keith
ive seen him twice in concert so far
i love like everysong that ive heard
but the older ones r my favourites
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:31 am


He's awesome. His movies are pretty good too.
(:
"God Love Her" One of my favorites.

.Lady Rosewater.

Invisible Sophomore

11,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Reply
Country Artists

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//