Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Aren't We Delicious?
Valentines Day Collectibles &lt;3 Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aelestial
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:38 pm


I only have one lol sad *HINT HINT*
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:04 pm


Okay. I did illegal stuffs. D: I added Papi and Bunny to the lists because NO ONE HAS YET. gonk You peoples are lazy.

Chieri
Crew


hello hoshi

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:31 am


D:
i'm not lazy.
I'm busy.
;3
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:45 pm


Chieri
Okay. I did illegal stuffs. D: I added Papi and Bunny to the lists because NO ONE HAS YET. gonk You peoples are lazy.

*punch*

eig
Captain


eig
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:48 pm


I just changed it. 'XP
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:51 pm


Eeg
Chieri
Okay. I did illegal stuffs. D: I added Papi and Bunny to the lists because NO ONE HAS YET. gonk You peoples are lazy.

*punch*
LOL. THE FAMOUS EEG PUNCH. heart

Aijou
Crew


Limeade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:55 pm


Eeg
Chieri
Okay. I did illegal stuffs. D: I added Papi and Bunny to the lists because NO ONE HAS YET. gonk You peoples are lazy.

*punch*

Such violence. D:'
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:58 pm


I want to send!! I will send some later tonight. biggrin DDD

Sewage


Aelestial
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:03 pm


Peppy makes good ones heart
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:27 pm


I DIDN'T REALIZE THEY NEEDED TO BE ADDED. I THOUGHT I ALREADY ADDED THEM.

Layshla


Chieri
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:16 pm


Layshla
I DIDN'T REALIZE THEY NEEDED TO BE ADDED. I THOUGHT I ALREADY ADDED THEM.

OK. There are times for caps. There are times not for caps. wink
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:21 pm


imadesome :>

*will send now* <3

hello hoshi

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Aelestial
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:51 pm


Chieri
Layshla
I DIDN'T REALIZE THEY NEEDED TO BE ADDED. I THOUGHT I ALREADY ADDED THEM.

OK. There are times for caps. There are times not for caps. wink


EVERY TIME IS FOR CAPS
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:37 am


I added my card for everyone. XB I was planning on making seperate cards for everyone but I don't think I'd be able to finish them in time for valentines day. ;<

Limeade
Vice Captain


Jennbe

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:50 am


i have one card D:
Reply
Aren't We Delicious?

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//