Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dance Dance Revolution Guild

Back to Guilds

Your one stop Dance Dance Revolution Gaia Guild. 

Tags: Gaming, Discussion, Dance Dance Revolution, Music 

Reply Dance Dance Revolution Guild
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaihou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:52 pm


sohma_kyo_kun
Paine54
sohma_kyo_kun
Paine54
TheOneWingedAngel
Paine54
Seishin-chan
basically here's what's going (to give you some peace of mind): I know sohma_kyo_kun (we are best friends). There was a miscomunication as to when I'd started playin DDR. In a nutshell, that's it.... sorry to confuse you two... sweatdrop
Okay.. eek eek

i'm still lost
same with me..


just never mind. .. .
Lost... eek


just smile and nod. . .and ignore
Man your not very nice are you??
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:52 pm


Seishin-chan
basically here's what's going (to give you some peace of mind): I know sohma_kyo_kun (we are best friends). There was a miscomunication as to when I'd started playin DDR. In a nutshell, that's it.... sorry to confuse you two... sweatdrop


see what i don't get is the fact that your brother doesn't even live in mn. i could see you playing when you visited him, but itsn ot you could go back home and play. . . .but whatever. . .hey vix, if your reading this, flip on conan. . .its hilarious. . .

rosy-roo
Crew


rosy-roo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:53 pm


Paine54
sohma_kyo_kun
Paine54
sohma_kyo_kun
Paine54
TheOneWingedAngel
Paine54
Seishin-chan
basically here's what's going (to give you some peace of mind): I know sohma_kyo_kun (we are best friends). There was a miscomunication as to when I'd started playin DDR. In a nutshell, that's it.... sorry to confuse you two... sweatdrop
Okay.. eek eek

i'm still lost
same with me..


just never mind. .. .
Lost... eek


just smile and nod. . .and ignore
Man your not very nice are you??


its not that i'm mean. . .it'll just be less confusing. . . .sorry. . .
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:54 pm


sohma_kyo_kun
Seishin-chan
basically here's what's going (to give you some peace of mind): I know sohma_kyo_kun (we are best friends). There was a miscomunication as to when I'd started playin DDR. In a nutshell, that's it.... sorry to confuse you two... sweatdrop


see what i don't get is the fact that your brother doesn't even live in mn. i could see you playing when you visited him, but itsn ot you could go back home and play. . . .but whatever. . .hey vix, if your reading this, flip on conan. . .its hilarious. . .


what's he doin?

Seishin-chan


Seishin-chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:55 pm


Paine54
sohma_kyo_kun
Paine54
sohma_kyo_kun
Paine54
TheOneWingedAngel
Paine54
Seishin-chan
basically here's what's going (to give you some peace of mind): I know sohma_kyo_kun (we are best friends). There was a miscomunication as to when I'd started playin DDR. In a nutshell, that's it.... sorry to confuse you two... sweatdrop
Okay.. eek eek

i'm still lost
same with me..


just never mind. .. .
Lost... eek


just smile and nod. . .and ignore
Man your not very nice are you??


we're confussing people. it's something no one's ever been able to fix about us. Sorry about the mess. Pretend that we are figments of you imagination and it will all go away...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:56 pm


sohma_kyo_kun
Seishin-chan
basically here's what's going (to give you some peace of mind): I know sohma_kyo_kun (we are best friends). There was a miscomunication as to when I'd started playin DDR. In a nutshell, that's it.... sorry to confuse you two... sweatdrop


see what i don't get is the fact that your brother doesn't even live in mn. i could see you playing when you visited him, but itsn ot you could go back home and play. . . .but whatever. . .hey vix, if your reading this, flip on conan. . .its hilarious. . .


my bro has the version for PS1 and her sent it over with one of his pads for a while

Seishin-chan


rosy-roo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:58 pm


Seishin-chan
sohma_kyo_kun
Seishin-chan
basically here's what's going (to give you some peace of mind): I know sohma_kyo_kun (we are best friends). There was a miscomunication as to when I'd started playin DDR. In a nutshell, that's it.... sorry to confuse you two... sweatdrop


see what i don't get is the fact that your brother doesn't even live in mn. i could see you playing when you visited him, but itsn ot you could go back home and play. . . .but whatever. . .hey vix, if your reading this, flip on conan. . .its hilarious. . .


my bro has the version for PS1 and her sent it over with one of his pads for a while



ahhh ic
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:35 pm


Hey, I'm Marshall. I've been playing for about 2 years now. Favourite song is Drop out from non-stop megamix. I usually go to the arcade with my lesbian friends and my lil brother. Its like my brother is the only straight guy that I take to DDR. lol. I got most of my posts in this one topic I created http://rufus.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1478716&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 . It has like 1400 pages now... ^_^ although ive been busy and I dont get to get online that much of anymore....

Reon-kun


highwind_of_power

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:06 pm


Hi
Im MarioMatic
ive been DDRing for 2 months
My fav. song MAX300!
Aaawww yea!
pidgezero_one is my sister blaugh
my rank 7-8 foot
I hope to get DDREXTREME!
Aaawww yea!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:55 pm


Name-josh
Age-13
Been playing for- about 5 weeks "arcades only
Favorite songs- End of the century, Exotic ethnic, and freckles
at least I think thats what its called
currant level- Light, moving on to standard next time I play "slow learner"

josh a gogo


thenicestpersonever

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:00 pm


josh a gogo
Name-josh
Age-13
Been playing for- about 5 weeks "arcades only
Favorite songs- End of the century, Exotic ethnic, and freckles
at least I think thats what its called
currant level- Light, moving on to standard next time I play "slow learner"


hiya josh
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:05 pm


TheOneWingedAngel
josh a gogo
Name-josh
Age-13
Been playing for- about 5 weeks "arcades only
Favorite songs- End of the century, Exotic ethnic, and freckles
at least I think thats what its called
currant level- Light, moving on to standard next time I play "slow learner"


hiya josh


hi whee

josh a gogo


Kaihou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:49 pm


josh a gogo
Name-josh
Age-13
Been playing for- about 5 weeks "arcades only
Favorite songs- End of the century, Exotic ethnic, and freckles
at least I think thats what its called
currant level- Light, moving on to standard next time I play "slow learner"
End of the century probaly the best song ever! Not but it's really good.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:43 pm


Paine54
josh a gogo
Name-josh
Age-13
Been playing for- about 5 weeks "arcades only
Favorite songs- End of the century, Exotic ethnic, and freckles
at least I think thats what its called
currant level- Light, moving on to standard next time I play "slow learner"
End of the century probaly the best song ever! Not but it's really good.


end of the century freaks me out in a weird way

thenicestpersonever


Seishin-chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:24 pm


TheOneWingedAngel
Paine54
josh a gogo
Name-josh
Age-13
Been playing for- about 5 weeks "arcades only
Favorite songs- End of the century, Exotic ethnic, and freckles
at least I think thats what its called
currant level- Light, moving on to standard next time I play "slow learner"
End of the century probaly the best song ever! Not but it's really good.


end of the century freaks me out in a weird way


How so?
Reply
Dance Dance Revolution Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//