Welcome to Gaia! ::

Music Appreciation Guild!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all music lovers and writers ^_^ 

Tags: Music, Lyrics, Songs, Artists, love 

Reply Music Mania - Come here to discuss anything related to Music
OKAY!!!!! IT'S GAME TIME!!!!!! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--Untoten Kase--

Extreme Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:26 pm


Hey You - Tokio Hotel

sinerist, anyfobr, egrtuhory eywmu op!!! HET.... YOU... ER DWM TIRM OT O[@@@@ DPR,YTKY, FOHM HPU GLP''LO,MH YPI FVYD;.OPMJH GTD; P,FPT FDP UPI@@@@

o.O
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:06 pm


Youth of the nation - P.O.D.

we are we are rhe yourh of rhe narion,,,

XD... I have trouble with t's...

do u fear death

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

--Beckys Nightmare--
Crew

Benevolent Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:20 pm


I need some kinda miracle…


Arise - Flyleaf:

Jols on to the world we all remember sigheingf for, there's some sgtengyuj left in us yeat.

o.O TRANSLATION:
Hold on to the world we all remember fighting for, there's some strength left in us yet.


...to shake me from this confusion.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:23 pm


your entertainment by Adam Lambert a music artist which like to have fun. razz

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

--Untoten Kase--

Extreme Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:29 pm


So dark and cold, I drive alone...

Beautiful Bride - Flyleaf

Bwalutfi; g5oe3/ Nody pf ejrosr/ BHpme f;odk spfoh,lj. drtomh smff ifih;iomh/ hiohjjomj rmfd om gpthobmrsdd.

o.O not even close.....
Supposed to be:
Beautiful bride. Body of Christ. One flesh abiding, strong and unifying. Fighting ends in forgiveness...
sweatdrop

...Like a phantom rider, Can't make it all on my own
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:07 am


misery business para more it good rock music with a lot of emotion of anger and happy at the same time

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

XLady_of_the_NightX687

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:29 pm


Sorry - Buckcherry.....

Idk how this is gonna turn out.... lol

I'm sorry I'm bad
I'm sorry I'm blue
I'm sorry about all the things I said to you
and I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss I love all your sounds
and baby the way you make my world go round
and I just wanted to say...... I'm sorry

well.... Not too shabby lol
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:09 pm


dead by April what i can say well this a female version i created how i felt about a guy
what i can i say what i can do
no matter how my feelings are with you im tearing your heart
without u i m dying
what i can do what can say
i always end up hurting you
i tried everything to be her but i still bring you misery

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Vasshu za Sutanpid0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:25 pm


Operation Ground and Pound - Dragonforce

What I Managed to do sweatdrop :
smashind thru the boucdrurs
sttinunt thtu the burubg fuelds
stand brfiht the evil abe
pm tibarfs the morung ayb
falling uhder djued of psub

What it's supposed to be xp :
Smashing through the boundaries
Storming through the burning fields
Stand before the evil one
On towards the morning sun
Falling under skies of pain

I managed to kinda feel my way around the keyboard that combined with what I memorized of the keyboard.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:22 pm


helena by chemical romance
what is the worst thing blah

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Vasshu za Sutanpid0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:17 am


you typed that with your eyes closed eek
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:51 pm


you could say that so long and good nite my time of dying
on the ground i lie watching everything fall in place

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Vasshu za Sutanpid0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:24 pm


Blue (Da Ba Dee)-Eiffel 65

Yo listen up heres a srory about a little gut that lives in a blue woelf and all day ans all night amd everythinf he sees is jusr blue like him inside and outside

yes believe it or not I did this with my eyes closed COOL! blaugh
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:58 pm


i could be just like you ruthless or lazy

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

--Untoten Kase--

Extreme Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:51 pm


If you die when there's no one watching...

Designed To Kill - Blood On The Dance Floor

Ecertrime yoy tslk to me, you never speak he rrith; i hatre toy more. i deel ogftr d;sr/ it;ss ,e tjd dagj pf you.

I got "to me, you never speak." and "I" and "more" right...o__o Wow i suck.. xDD


...Then your ratings drop and you're forgotten
Reply
Music Mania - Come here to discuss anything related to Music

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//