Welcome to Gaia! ::

Music Appreciation Guild!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all music lovers and writers ^_^ 

Tags: Music, Lyrics, Songs, Artists, love 

Reply Music Mania - Come here to discuss anything related to Music
Yes M' dears, its the lyrics topic!!! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--Beckys Nightmare--
Crew

Benevolent Stalker

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:41 pm


Miserable Metal
@BrokenBecky: aww that song sounds sad crying DAMNIT I NEED THAT CD!!!!!!!!!!!!! stressed

Your tears don't fall...


It IS sad... yet beautiful.
Haha, you'll get it... 3nodding


...they crash around me.
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:47 am


Miserable Metal
xxx-BrokenBecky-xxx
X Imma X Dude X
@Miserable Metal: haha, yeah... it's hard to pick a favorite song from them... <.< >.> haha, oooohhhh... i just got done listening to The Quiet Place... whee ah, you can?! THAT'S AWESOME!!!! if i picked up a guitar right now, it would sound like Matt Tuck playing the guitar while he's drunk... xd

awww... i WAS gonna see them, but i didn't have enough money... gonk

Your tears don't fall...


eek eek eek rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl


...they crash around me.

hahahahahahaha!!!! daaaaamn a drunk matt playing guitar sweatdrop that ought to be funny twisted

hahaha... whee
i can even imagine him drunk and playing the guitar.... ninja

Fabulously Kevin

Dapper Noob


Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:11 am


you can't read mind of my poker face
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:58 pm


Charice - Pyramid ( love this song so much)

shawty's love is like a pyramid
we stand together till the very end
there'll never be another love for sure
iyaz and charice here we go

stones heavy like the love you've shown
solid as the ground we've known
and i just wanna carry on
we took it from the bottom up
and even in a desert storm
sturdy as a rock we hold
wishing every moment froze
now i just wanna let you know
earthquakes can't shake us
cyclones can't break us
hurricanes can't take away our love

pyramid, we've built this on a solid rock
it feels just like it's heaven's touch
together at the top (at the top baby) like a pyramid
and even when the wind is blowin
we'll never fall just keep on goin
forever we will stay like a pyramid
like a pyramid, like a pyramid hey
like a pyramid, like a pyramid hey
like a pyramid, like a pyramid hey

cold never ever when you're close
we will never let it fall
a story that was never told
something like a mystery
and every step we've took we grown
look how fast the time has flown
the journey to the place unknown
we're going down in history
earthquakes can't shake us
cyclones can't break us
hurricanes can't take away our love

pyramid, we've built this on a solid rock
it feels just like it's heaven's touch
together at the top (at the top baby) like a pyramid
and even when the wind is blowin
we'll never fall just keep it goin
forever we will stay like a pyramid

like a pyramid girl i'ma show you
that i love you so much that we're gonna get through
even when it storms i will never go
i'ma be the one to keep you safe
before was a love i care more than enough
holding on to one another be the cover when it's rough
mother nature, or disaster won't stop our happy ever after

pyramid... keep it going...
like a pyramid, like a pyramid hey

pyramid, we've built this on a solid rock
it feels just like it's heaven's touch
together at the top (at the top baby) like a pyramid
and even when the wind is blowin
we'll never fall just keep on goin
forever we will stay like a pyramid

pyramid..
pyramid, we've built this on a solid rock
it feels just like it's heaven's touch
together at the top (at the top baby) like a pyramid
and even when the wind is blowin
we'll never fall just keep it goin
forever we will stay like a pyramid
like a pyramid, like a pyramid hey
like a pyramid, like a pyramid hey
like a pyramid, like a pyramid hey

Outlandish Outsider


Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:13 am


sou niga no get ta me te gu
betrayed
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:25 pm


This is not my song.I am doing b/c it is short and one of my favorites by them.
Circle-Flyleaf
circle encircles the earth
chance and choice break his heart
his innocent arm moves
to save me and I
I am spared
his beautiful arm
is bloody and cut off
his heart ripped out to show me he loved me
but I wouldn't believe him
he did all that he could
I still would not believe him
ohhhhhhhhhhh
chorus-
I left
his arms empty
and tied
outstretched for me until he died
left
his arms empty
and tied
outstretched for me until he died
---
no man shows greater love
than when a man
lays down his life
for his beloved!
(chorus)

here I am alive
and I don't have the right
he gave me the right
costing him his life
new mercy's in the morning!
'I believe
what if I believe you?
now!
could it ever change this?
ohhhhhhhhhhhh!
forgive me relieve me
please come back to life'2x (come back to my life
I believe
what if I believe you
now
forgive me
relieve me
please come back to life



heart

is it sad I do not need to look up the lyrics to write that down anymore?

vladfan13


Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:11 pm


haru kito de me so ne su ba ne mo ga
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:11 pm


you might know this song as the Fear Itself theme song too
Lie Lie Lie-Serj Tankian

lalalalalalalala lie lie lie4x

my baby my baby let me know
because you love me you love me
let me go
and you're my lover you pay me
twice my size and
on your knees you lay in my thighs

chorus
take my hand and let's end it all
she broke her little bones on the boulder below
take my hand and let's end it all

my baby my baby let me go
and if you love me you love me
let me go
cause I'm your brother your brother
have some pride
and now you love me you love me
then die tonight
(chorus)
broke her little bones on the boulders below
and while she fell I delightfully said...

lalalalalalalala lie lie lie8x
(lalalalalalalala lie lie lie4x)
la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

she took my hand and I let her go
she broke her little bones on the boulders below
took my hand and she ended it all
broke her little bones on the boulders below
and as she fell I smiled

lalalalalalalala lie lie lie8x
~

I love this song it is so dark

vladfan13


Metal Longshot

Conservative Genius

6,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:37 am


This song is actualy my paintball teams official theme song: SCREAM, AIM, FIRE - BFMV (I can sing it too cool huh? ^^)


Kill your enemies
My brothers dead around me
Wounds are hurting
Death is creeping for me
Smoke is blinding
Hearts are pounding
Chaos soon ignites

The call is made, It’s one for all
Will I meet my maker?

Over the top over the top
Right now it’s killing time X3
The only way cut is to die

God has spoken through his conscience
As I .. scream aim and fire
The death toll grows higher

God has spoken through his conscience
As I .. scream aim and fire
The death toll grows higher

F*ck this battlefield,
The bullets stand around me,
Bodies falling, voices calling for me,
Limbs are flying, men are crying, such a hurtful sight,
The call is made, It’s one for all (take no prisoners)

Over the top over the top
Right now it’s killing time X3
The only way cut is to die

God has spoken through his conscience
As I .. scream aim and fire
The death toll grows higher

Death Grunt!

SCREAM!! AIM!! FIRE!!

Over the top over the top
Right now it’s killing time X3
The only way cut is to die

God has spoken through his conscience
As I .. scream aim and fire
The death toll grows higher

Death grunt!

SCREAM!! AIM!! FIRE!!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:26 pm


Your tears don't fall...


@Detective Metal Longshot: I...LOVE...THAT...SONG!!!! And you can sing it? Dude, i give props to you....


...they crash around me.

--Beckys Nightmare--
Crew

Benevolent Stalker


--Beckys Nightmare--
Crew

Benevolent Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:33 pm


Your tears don't fall...


Because I have it in my head, and because i know it all the way through... twisted

Your Betrayal - Bullet For My Valentine

Am I going insane?
My blood is boiling inside of my veins.
An evil feeling attacks!
My body's shaking, there's no turning back.
So take your eyes off the trigger!
I'm not to blame if you world turns to black!
As your eyes start to blister,
There's just no hope for a final embrace!
So here we are,
I'm in your head,
I'M IN YOUR HEART!!!

You were told to runaway,
Soak the place, and light the flame.
Pay the price for your betrayal, your betrayal, YOUR BETRAYAL!
I was told to stay away.
Those two words I can't obey.
Pay the price for your betrayal, YOUR BETRAYAL!!

Is it my turn to die?
My heart is pounding as I say goodbye.
So now I dance in the flames.
I love you crying and screaming my name.
YOU SAID THAT WE'D BE FOREVER!!!
How could you KILL me and lie to my face?!
Now that we can't be together,
There's just no hope for a final embrace!
So here we are,
I'm in your head,
I'M IN YOUR HEART!!!

You were told to runaway,
Soak the place, and light the flame.
Pay the price for your betrayal, your betrayal, YOUR BETRAYAL!
I was told to stay away.
Those two words I can't obey.
Pay the price for your betrayal, YOUR BE...TRAAAAYAL!!

GO!!!!

ooooowwaaaaaaahhhhhhh
ooooowwaaaaaaahhhhhhh
ooooowwaaaaaaahhhhhhh
ooooowwaaaaaaahhhhhhh

So here we are (so here we are),
I'm in your head (i'm in your head),
I'M IN YOUR HEART!!!

You were told to runaway,
Soak the place, and light the flame.
Pay the price for your betrayal, your betrayal, YOUR BETRAYAL!
I was told to stay away.
Those two words I can't obey.
Pay the price for your betrayal, YOUR BETRAYAL!!


...they crash around me.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:37 am


table no fugetsu saynara
sid uso

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Miserable Metal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:20 pm


woot! hurry for Flyleaf, Serj Tankian, and Bullet for my Valentine! AND I FINALLY HAVE FEVER, THANK GOODNESS!!!

Here are the lyrics to the song "We" by Volbeat… haha I listened to it and it made me shed a tear haha sweatdrop it's rather simple and sweet 3nodding

WE - by VOLBEAT
It's good to be here, long time no see my dear
I took the run out to the road to find a way
But the loneliness broke into tears
I believe I was wrong but baby
now I know your love is not a thing
You throw out in the cold and walked away
I'm so sorry, please say you forgive

Close your eyes baby and lend me your finger
Together we walk out as one
No lonely nights, broken promises or fights will
return anymore

I remember a time I believe was fine
But inside my heart broke down in two
Something inside starts to burn like a fire
And I knew it was you

We're broken and damned
But together we'll find a way
And no longer shall hell awaits
We will seek all the light in the day
Cause forever our love will breathe

Close your eyes baby and lend me your finger
Together we walk out as one
No lonely nights, broken promises or fights will
return anymore

I remember a time I believe was fine
But inside my heart broke down in two
Something inside starts to burn like a fire
And I knew it was you

We're broken and damned
But together we'll find a way
And no longer shall hell awaits
We will seek all the light in the day
Cause forever our love will breathe

We're broken and damned
But together we'll find a way
And no longer shall hell awaits
We will seek all the light in the day
Cause forever our love will breathe
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:52 pm


hahaha! i'm very obsessed w/ Volbeat right now… HURRAY FOR ELVIS METAL! whee whee whee

Miserable Metal


Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:57 am


ninpo ju seki ne wa saranga say na without words your beautiful
Reply
Music Mania - Come here to discuss anything related to Music

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//