Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shift(A Christian Guild)

Back to Guilds

A Christian Guild focused of making friends, having fun, and learning with eachother. 

Tags: Church, Jesus, Christian, Bible, Christ 

Reply General Chat
Welcome to The Shift! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

br2sprout

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:50 pm


renie777
Nickname: renie smile
Age: 15 almost 16
Favorites: (Animals, Pets, Food, Shows, Colors, ect.) hmm i love doggs i have a ratt nambed buttermuffin and i love elephants i l0ove animals haha i love ice cream yumm and pizza and mexican and chinese food !!
What you do for a living: (School, College, Work.) high school; but i wanna be a missionary.....
Religion: (If christian what type of church you attend.) uhh....evangulist ....
Hobbies/Interests: hmmm being crazy for God haha sk8 boearding danciong singing music playing music singing writing art drawling and painting ,,lots more ..pm if you wanna talk smile


buttermuffin is an awesome name for a rat. that's so cool you want to be a missionary- i wanted to be one but now i'm leaning towards being a neo-natal nurse
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:04 pm


Nickname: Thistle_Whistle (You can call me, "Thistle.")
Age: 23
Favorites:
Animals: Crocodiles
Pets: Dogs
Food: Homemade
Shows: I do not own or watch tv.
Colors: Green
What you do for a living: I do not have a job yet. I just recently moved so I am still searching for a job.
Religion: I am a Non-Denomination Born-Again Christian. Sometimes, I give adjetives or names for the mean of the Word, "Christian". Sometimes, I will give the terms, "Kingdom Christian", "Called Out Christian" or "The Remnant of His People." I attend to Charity Christian Fellowship
Hobbies/Interests: I like to write stories and sermons, sing, draw, and read

The_Lord_is_My_Shepard


Japxican
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:39 pm


welcome to the shift, thistle. i like drawing and writing, too. hope you enjoy the guild.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:21 am


Welcome! We are glad to have you!

It's weird to know you don't have a TV, sorry most seem to have one now days. razz Well, like one, or six.

Edith Puthie
Captain

Lunatic


The_Lord_is_My_Shepard

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:25 am


Thanks for the warm welcomes. Well... The reason that I do not own a television is because I don't believe in it. I believe that most programs on it are corrupted by the World, and it is also a time waster. ^^
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:30 am


I'd say I agree, but God has been showing me a lot more lately.
God totally can use anything to give us lessons. I have a friend who can read non-christian books, or watch T.V. and find God in there. Thats how he appears to her.

Edith Puthie
Captain

Lunatic

Reply
General Chat

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//