Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
Winter Guard and Marching Band Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Um what?
Oh, yeah, marching band!
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
Grr...
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
*Still Confused*
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9


TripJump

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:05 pm


VampirousLula
ok, I see your point there.
One out of 6 and a half billion! That's a start.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:55 pm


TripJump
VampirousLula
ok, I see your point there.
One out of 6 and a half billion! That's a start.
*confuzed* don't use numbers cause there confuzing me o__O

VampirousLula


TripJump

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:14 pm


VampirousLula
TripJump
VampirousLula
ok, I see your point there.
One out of 6 and a half billion! That's a start.
*confuzed* don't use numbers cause there confuzing me o__O
There are about 6.5 to 7 billion people on the Earth. I'm saying I've converted one person out of all the people on Earth.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:41 pm


TripJump
VampirousLula
TripJump
VampirousLula
ok, I see your point there.
One out of 6 and a half billion! That's a start.
*confuzed* don't use numbers cause there confuzing me o__O
There are about 6.5 to 7 billion people on the Earth. I'm saying I've converted one person out of all the people on Earth.
well, your way under counting on the population of earth and there are probably more than just me who thinks that

VampirousLula


TripJump

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:54 pm


VampirousLula
TripJump
VampirousLula
TripJump
VampirousLula
ok, I see your point there.
One out of 6 and a half billion! That's a start.
*confuzed* don't use numbers cause there confuzing me o__O
There are about 6.5 to 7 billion people on the Earth. I'm saying I've converted one person out of all the people on Earth.
well, your way under counting on the population of earth and there are probably more than just me who thinks that
No. I was actually pretty much right.
World Population Clock
This is from census.gov.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:14 pm


Not really because I support the idea, but for the sake of bring the topic back on track, marching band could so be considered a sport. Walking (or marching) is a physical activity. Just because they play instruments while doing so means nothing. On a technicality, marching band could be considered a sport.

The Hermit Sage


VampirousLula

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:52 am


Lovely Pirate Kami
Not really because I support the idea, but for the sake of bring the topic back on track, marching band could so be considered a sport. Walking (or marching) is a physical activity. Just because they play instruments while doing so means nothing. On a technicality, marching band could be considered a sport.
good point there.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:02 pm


Lovely Pirate Kami
Not really because I support the idea, but for the sake of bring the topic back on track, marching band could so be considered a sport. Walking (or marching) is a physical activity. Just because they play instruments while doing so means nothing. On a technicality, marching band could be considered a sport.
A stupid technicality. How physical is walking? It shouldn't be at least.

TripJump


VampirousLula

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:18 pm


TripJump
Lovely Pirate Kami
Not really because I support the idea, but for the sake of bring the topic back on track, marching band could so be considered a sport. Walking (or marching) is a physical activity. Just because they play instruments while doing so means nothing. On a technicality, marching band could be considered a sport.
A stupid technicality. How physical is walking? It shouldn't be at least.
ok, so there's this thing where we Run Across The Feild! not always walking, running. that okay for you cause thats basically what you do in track.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:02 pm


VampirousLula
TripJump
Lovely Pirate Kami
Not really because I support the idea, but for the sake of bring the topic back on track, marching band could so be considered a sport. Walking (or marching) is a physical activity. Just because they play instruments while doing so means nothing. On a technicality, marching band could be considered a sport.
A stupid technicality. How physical is walking? It shouldn't be at least.
ok, so there's this thing where we Run Across The Feild! not always walking, running. that okay for you cause thats basically what you do in track.
So if marching band isn't a sport, does that mean that track isn't either?

iceskater


TripJump

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:16 pm


iceskater
VampirousLula
TripJump
Lovely Pirate Kami
Not really because I support the idea, but for the sake of bring the topic back on track, marching band could so be considered a sport. Walking (or marching) is a physical activity. Just because they play instruments while doing so means nothing. On a technicality, marching band could be considered a sport.
A stupid technicality. How physical is walking? It shouldn't be at least.
ok, so there's this thing where we Run Across The Feild! not always walking, running. that okay for you cause thats basically what you do in track.
So if marching band isn't a sport, does that mean that track isn't either?
How is running not physical? Not to mention the fact that there is more to track than running. And actually, the sport that Lula is describing is cross country, a different sport.
Quote:
not always walking, running
What does that mean?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:29 pm


TripJump
How is running not physical? Not to mention the fact that there is more to track than running. And actually, the sport that Lula is describing is cross country, a different sport.
Quote:
not always walking, running
What does that mean?
running is physical, thats my point. there's also more to marching band too. and, not always walking, running, means the fact that during the field show we have to get, at an average, of 1 field line in like 2 or 3 counts, so thats considered running across the field, we don't walk all the time you know.

VampirousLula


iceskater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:58 pm


VampirousLula
TripJump
How is running not physical? Not to mention the fact that there is more to track than running. And actually, the sport that Lula is describing is cross country, a different sport.
Quote:
not always walking, running
What does that mean?
running is physical, thats my point. there's also more to marching band too. and, not always walking, running, means the fact that during the field show we have to get, at an average, of 1 field line in like 2 or 3 counts, so thats considered running across the field, we don't walk all the time you know.
I know. That's why I'm agreeing that Marching band is a sport. ^^
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:11 am


iceskater
VampirousLula
TripJump
How is running not physical? Not to mention the fact that there is more to track than running. And actually, the sport that Lula is describing is cross country, a different sport.
Quote:
not always walking, running
What does that mean?
running is physical, thats my point. there's also more to marching band too. and, not always walking, running, means the fact that during the field show we have to get, at an average, of 1 field line in like 2 or 3 counts, so thats considered running across the field, we don't walk all the time you know.
I know. That's why I'm agreeing that Marching band is a sport. ^^
sorry trip but your being out voted because i'm going with my cause too, and thanks ice. smile

VampirousLula


TripJump

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:57 am


I just don't understand any of your terminology.
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//