Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aimin' To Misbehave: A Shiny Firefly/Serenity Guild

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Browncoat, Firefly, Serenity, Joss Whedon, Nathan Fillion 

Reply Shiny Happy People - Character Discussion
This must be what going mad feels like. ~The Simon Thread~ Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunasariel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:48 pm


stardove3
Dr. Kool
My favorite Simon quote is from Jaynestown. "You're like a trained ape... without the training." I laugh evert time.


I know! He's so furious that that is all he can come up with to insult Jayne xd xd Because usually he fires off some really great sarcastic comments, that are better thought out than that.


I love the whole Simon/Jayne dichotomy. On one side, you have Dr. Fancypants, and on the other, the man-ape-thing-gone-wrong (also from Jaynestown).

I think it was in Trash when Jayne was paralyzed, and Simon had just finished his big "I'm not going to kill you, even though you sold me out because I'm a good person and I trust you, maybe you should do the same, etc." speech, and then River just pops her head around the door, and says "Also, I can kill you with my brain."

It was such perfect characterization for all three: Simon being foolishly noble, Jayne doesn't know how to react if he cant shoot or punch the problem, and River is "morbid and creepifying."

And that's my soliloquy for the day.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:01 pm


I love that line. It's one of my favourites. I want to get a t-shirt with that on it.

King Of Ninjas
Captain


Lunasariel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:17 pm


King Of Ninjas
I love that line. It's one of my favourites. I want to get a t-shirt with that on it.


Do they have those on cafepress or somewhere? 'Cause I'd like one too.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:02 am


Lunasariel
King Of Ninjas
I love that line. It's one of my favourites. I want to get a t-shirt with that on it.


Do they have those on cafepress or somewhere? 'Cause I'd like one too.


What is a cafepress? confused

King Of Ninjas
Captain


Drake214

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:16 am


King Of Ninjas
Lunasariel
King Of Ninjas
I love that line. It's one of my favourites. I want to get a t-shirt with that on it.


Do they have those on cafepress or somewhere? 'Cause I'd like one too.


What is a cafepress? confused


It's a website with custom shirts you can order. If you look it up and search for firefly it comes up with a bunch of really cool shirts, coffee mugs, pins and magnets. I just discovered it last month.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:05 pm


Drake214
King Of Ninjas
Lunasariel
King Of Ninjas
I love that line. It's one of my favourites. I want to get a t-shirt with that on it.


Do they have those on cafepress or somewhere? 'Cause I'd like one too.


What is a cafepress? confused


It's a website with custom shirts you can order. If you look it up and search for firefly it comes up with a bunch of really cool shirts, coffee mugs, pins and magnets. I just discovered it last month.


Something tells me that if I go there, I'll have very little money for quite some time.

King Of Ninjas
Captain


Lunasariel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:44 am


King Of Ninjas
Drake214
King Of Ninjas
Lunasariel
King Of Ninjas
I love that line. It's one of my favourites. I want to get a t-shirt with that on it.


Do they have those on cafepress or somewhere? 'Cause I'd like one too.


What is a cafepress? confused


It's a website with custom shirts you can order. If you look it up and search for firefly it comes up with a bunch of really cool shirts, coffee mugs, pins and magnets. I just discovered it last month.


Something tells me that if I go there, I'll have very little money for quite some time.


Yeah, but it'll be worth it. I heart cafepress!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:25 pm


Lunasariel
King Of Ninjas
Drake214
King Of Ninjas
Lunasariel
King Of Ninjas
I love that line. It's one of my favourites. I want to get a t-shirt with that on it.


Do they have those on cafepress or somewhere? 'Cause I'd like one too.


What is a cafepress? confused


It's a website with custom shirts you can order. If you look it up and search for firefly it comes up with a bunch of really cool shirts, coffee mugs, pins and magnets. I just discovered it last month.


Something tells me that if I go there, I'll have very little money for quite some time.


Yeah, but it'll be worth it. I heart cafepress!

Times like these I wish I had a credit card sweatdrop

King Of Ninjas
Captain


stardove3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:25 am


King Of Ninjas
Lunasariel
King Of Ninjas
Drake214
King Of Ninjas


What is a cafepress? confused


It's a website with custom shirts you can order. If you look it up and search for firefly it comes up with a bunch of really cool shirts, coffee mugs, pins and magnets. I just discovered it last month.


Something tells me that if I go there, I'll have very little money for quite some time.


Yeah, but it'll be worth it. I heart cafepress!

Times like these I wish I had a credit card sweatdrop


Credit cards are evil.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:15 am


King Of Ninjas
Lunasariel
King Of Ninjas
Drake214
King Of Ninjas


What is a cafepress? confused


It's a website with custom shirts you can order. If you look it up and search for firefly it comes up with a bunch of really cool shirts, coffee mugs, pins and magnets. I just discovered it last month.


Something tells me that if I go there, I'll have very little money for quite some time.


Yeah, but it'll be worth it. I heart cafepress!

Times like these I wish I had a credit card sweatdrop


Don't we all...

Lunasariel


King Of Ninjas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:38 pm


stardove3
King Of Ninjas
Lunasariel
King Of Ninjas
Drake214
King Of Ninjas


What is a cafepress? confused


It's a website with custom shirts you can order. If you look it up and search for firefly it comes up with a bunch of really cool shirts, coffee mugs, pins and magnets. I just discovered it last month.


Something tells me that if I go there, I'll have very little money for quite some time.


Yeah, but it'll be worth it. I heart cafepress!

Times like these I wish I had a credit card sweatdrop


Credit cards are evil.

But they let you buy things ovar the intarnewtz
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:03 pm


King Of Ninjas
stardove3
King Of Ninjas
Lunasariel
King Of Ninjas


Something tells me that if I go there, I'll have very little money for quite some time.


Yeah, but it'll be worth it. I heart cafepress!

Times like these I wish I had a credit card sweatdrop


Credit cards are evil.

But they let you buy things ovar the intarnewtz


You can do the same thing with a debit card and not get charged interest.

stardove3


Lunasariel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:44 pm


Is it just me, or have we drifted away from our dear Dr. Tam a bit?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:44 pm


Lunasariel
Is it just me, or have we drifted away from our dear Dr. Tam a bit?
Well spotted! If I had pics, I'd post so us fangirls can go back to drooling...

Anyway, I really like the episode "Safe" and how he stands up for River. I don't know many people that would really sacrifice themself for someone else.

stardove3


King Of Ninjas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:11 pm


stardove3
Lunasariel
Is it just me, or have we drifted away from our dear Dr. Tam a bit?
Well spotted! If I had pics, I'd post so us fangirls can go back to drooling...

Anyway, I really like the episode "Safe" and how he stands up for River. I don't know many people that would really sacrifice themself for someone else.

I like to think that I would, but I don't know if I'd have the strength to if it came down to it sweatdrop
Reply
Shiny Happy People - Character Discussion

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//