Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Reality Academy
Fields Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FantasyFollower

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:29 am


It wasn't her first time here, but Beatrix was still getting used to the school. She walked along the fields with a small smile, but not before her clumsy nature kicked in making her trip and fall in the grass. Laughing a bit she sat up and decided to stay there as she looked around noticing a small group of people near from her. 'I hope they didn't see that, it wouldn't have been a nice impression' she thought with a chuckle.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:22 pm


'I guess so, I'm a teacher here now, but maybe I belong in my classroom...My students wanted to practice outside, and I figured why not.' he said shrugging his shoulder a bit as he stood up finished with his stretches. He held a palm out to the air molecules in front of him trying to concentrate them into a smaller area that he would be able to work with. 'Will you mind coming out? It feels odd talking to a voice in my head..'

Seth Yukashima

Desirable Sex Symbol

Reply
Reality Academy

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//