Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Music Guild

Back to Guilds

For casual listeners and musicwhores alike. 

Tags: Rock, Alternative, Bands, Musician, Discussion 

Reply International (music from around the world)
Foreign Music Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you listen to foreign music?
i like knowing what I'm singing along to. :stare:
25%
 25%  [ 10 ]
OMG YES! *dances*
65%
 65%  [ 26 ]
I like to...laugh at them...yes
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 40


meegle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:19 pm


I like the band Dia Psalma which is a swedish punk band and I really like their song Skymningstid
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:34 pm


I love listening to music in Spanish and Portuguese. 3nodding

Deirdre_Alethea

Reply
International (music from around the world)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//