Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply General Discussions..
Aquariums.. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aluxis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:12 pm


Omg! Have you seen the new fish! so cute!
I got the mermaid and am going to get one of the cats when I get some more cash
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:14 pm


Yes I love them! I got them immediately. I think the mermaid should last longer than 40 weeks though - I mean, she is 749 gaia cash. To me, this means she should last a loooong time.

Jedi Master Yume


Daisy Halloway

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:30 pm


I got a mermaid too but I haven't put her in my tank yet. She just seems so big compared to all my other fishys!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:47 pm


I need a Mermaid as well. She's big like the Lazer Fish though, so putting her in my tank might make it too crowded.

Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Aluxis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:36 am


I don't think it would Gabriel. Besides, have you seen my tank lately? Mine's a little crowded, but I put her in anyway. xd She seems to prefer the top left corner of my tank
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:25 am


Aluxis
I don't think it would Gabriel. Besides, have you seen my tank lately? Mine's a little crowded, but I put her in anyway. xd She seems to prefer the top left corner of my tank


I want the new Lila the Mermaid personally.

Draketooth Silvertongue

Dapper Sex Symbol

12,900 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Aluxis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:42 am


Yes, I want her too. But she's way too expensive.
Reply
General Discussions..

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//