Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Vegeta Guild
Vegeta's Hair XP Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Preferred Veggie hairstyle?
His normal one...can't beat it! ^.^
46%
 46%  [ 22 ]
I like it when it looks absurdly messy (...er than usual XD)
12%
 12%  [ 6 ]
GT. With moustache.
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
GT...but WITHOUT the moustache, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! =p
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
*places a bow in Veggie's hair while he's not looking, whistling innocently*
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
*shaves Veggie bald* O_o ...XD
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Um... *glances at previous choices* ...how about SSJ? ^^;
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
---Or, oh-ho-ho-ho, SSJ4!
19%
 19%  [ 9 ]
Perhaps SSJ3?
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Other??? >_>
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 47


ShiningMoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:05 pm


I also prefer the second Veggie. biggrin The top one is just... >_>;

Hey, yeah, I'm on DA too! xd Though obviously...not very...yeah...well-known. Either my art's really bad, or I don't post enough, or both. Though I used to post all the time. Now I do it in bursts. Speaking of which, I need to find that "list o' pics to upload" that I always make when scanning... *searches*
Though it's probably just that my art's not so great. ^^; I try~~~!

Teehee. I think Veggie's hair is awesome too. *nods* Well, my old pics of him really DID look like he stuck a finger in an electric outlet. xd But thankfully, I've vaguely (okay, hopefully 'vastly') improved since then.

So if the electric socket theory were for some reason true, would that mean it was a family tradition to jam your finger into one? *points to King Vegeta*
Hey, I wonder if any Saiyajin have really crazy-lookin' beards to go with their crazy-lookin' hair. O_o *imagines* Weirdness...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:23 pm


Nekoni
*scratches neck* I was actually watchin' some eps earlier- and even my edited Veggie's eyes are a bit small! sweatdrop I'm glad everyone prefers him, he is more kawaii with, you know, expressions... *sweatdrop*

The scene it's from is absolutely heart-breaking! crying And yet GT Veggie looks so deadpan, gah!

Hey Kamikalo! Kamicollo? BAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAH! Good one! *wags tail* -You're scared, aren't you.
xd
I love your art too. heart

I didn't know you were on DA Shining! I wanna see!
I've thought about joining, but I just haven't had the time to. xp

Kamikalo


Nekoni

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:17 am


Psst! Shiningy, I knew you! You was the only peep I recognised here! *hugglomps her*

Quote:
I love your art too.


Beware the singing Veggies!

Quote:
Hey, I wonder if any Saiyajin have really crazy-lookin' beards to go with their crazy-lookin' hair. O_o *imagines* Weirdness...


OOOOOH!! HAHhaAHAHA! What a GREAT ponderage! whee
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:36 pm


Kamikalo
I didn't know you were on DA Shining! I wanna see!
I've thought about joining, but I just haven't had the time to. xp


Are you sure you want to see? xd Just kidding, nothing scary there besides my lack of art skills. =p
http://shiningmoon.deviantart.com

ShiningMoon
Vice Captain


ShiningMoon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:38 pm


Nekoni
Psst! Shiningy, I knew you! You was the only peep I recognised here! *hugglomps her*

Quote:
I love your art too.


Beware the singing Veggies!

Quote:
Hey, I wonder if any Saiyajin have really crazy-lookin' beards to go with their crazy-lookin' hair. O_o *imagines* Weirdness...


OOOOOH!! HAHhaAHAHA! What a GREAT ponderage! whee



Yay! xd

whee I am tempted...to...draw...AHAHAHA! *bursts out laughing* No one steal my idea! rofl ...Teeehee....eehehehe...
(Sorry, I find some things just...overly amusing. :XP: Even if they're not...hm.)
I'll have to draw that and scan it with my other pic.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:52 pm


Okay, couldn't scan it, so I had to take a pic instead...this is my doodle of what went through my head...

User Image

EDIT: It may be kind of hard to tell, but those lines AROUND the beard are like...shinies...not...other...spikes of hair. xd

ShiningMoon
Vice Captain


Kamikalo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:46 pm


ShiningMoon
Kamikalo
I didn't know you were on DA Shining! I wanna see!
I've thought about joining, but I just haven't had the time to. xp


Are you sure you want to see? xd Just kidding, nothing scary there besides my lack of art skills. =p
http://shiningmoon.deviantart.com
Bwahahahahaha! Awesome! heart
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:00 am


Well, his hair in GT looked...well...stupid eek

The Forsaken Heretic


Kamikalo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:48 am


ShiningMoon
Okay, couldn't scan it, so I had to take a pic instead...this is my doodle of what went through my head...

User Image

EDIT: It may be kind of hard to tell, but those lines AROUND the beard are like...shinies...not...other...spikes of hair. xd
eek surprised
That pic is awesome!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:27 am


I like everything but the beard. xd

Veta_Black
Vice Captain


Chuquita

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:03 pm


His beard always cracks me up 3nodding I like how minus the beard he just looks like a giant Veggie.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:45 pm


*giggles* Yeah, teehee.

ShiningMoon
Vice Captain


Veta_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:48 pm


User Image

I like his hair in Janemba. blaugh
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:46 pm


Veta_Black
User Image

I like his hair in Janemba. blaugh


Isn't it the same? confused Ne, I love that movie *swoons*

moonlight293


Veta_Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 6:56 pm


That's why I put the " blaugh "... It was self-mocking. 3nodding
Reply
The Vegeta Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//