Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Earth - Character Discussion
Sammich! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite character?
  Zim. I shall rule you all with an iron fist!
  GIR! Hello floor! Make me a sammich!
  Gaz. I shall rain pain down upon your pizza stealing heart!
  Dib. Then...and only THEN...will I stop talking to myself.
  Tallest red. See? I told you the lazers would work.
  Tallest purple. Let's go now, I'm hungry!
  Keif. You don't like waffles?
  Iggens. But...I'm a better gamer than you.
  Professer membrain. Not now, son. I'm makin...TOAST!
  T__T How can I just pick ONE!? I love them all! *huggle*
View Results

Kamuikatori

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:10 pm


rofl xp
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:48 pm


Kamuikatori
rofl xp

xd

Stupidity With A Twist


Kamuikatori

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:32 pm


Keesha132
Kamuikatori
rofl xp

xd
eek FISH! eek
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:14 pm


Kamuikatori
Keesha132
Kamuikatori
rofl xp

xd
eek FISH! eek

Moo!

Stupidity With A Twist


Stupidity With A Twist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:47 am


I guess so far most people like GIR the best!
I wonder why...XD
Anyhoo, what is your favorite GIR moments?
My favorite one is when GIR is telling his side of the story on the episode "Mysterious mysteries" ( I think that's what that episode was called) and he says "I was the chubby lady hidin' in the bushes!" and all that stuff. XD
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:17 am


Ohhh, the PAIN!! Youa re evil Keesha, you know that!! How can i choose ONE when i luve them ALL!!
I luv GIR and his silly was, Zim and his frustrating attempts to get world conquer, DIb for trying too hard to save the world and noone really caring, Gaz for being... Gaz, The Tallests for being so damn... Tall!! (lol) and.... oh! And Piggy! gonk You forgot Piggy!!!! and The Cupcake!!! 4laugh Oh, and I like Mrs. Bitters!! *hissss*

Franckly..... I luv all GIR moments, but the one I luv most is the episode he becomes evil..... ~can't remember the name of the episode... sweatdrop ~ He was SO awesome!!

Namri


Stupidity With A Twist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:51 am


Namri
Ohhh, the PAIN!! Youa re evil Keesha, you know that!! How can i choose ONE when i luve them ALL!!
I luv GIR and his silly was, Zim and his frustrating attempts to get world conquer, DIb for trying too hard to save the world and noone really caring, Gaz for being... Gaz, The Tallests for being so damn... Tall!! (lol) and.... oh! And Piggy! gonk You forgot Piggy!!!! and The Cupcake!!! 4laugh Oh, and I like Mrs. Bitters!! *hissss*

Franckly..... I luv all GIR moments, but the one I luv most is the episode he becomes evil..... ~can't remember the name of the episode... sweatdrop ~ He was SO awesome!!

"GIR goes crazy and stuff" Is the name ^^;...I think. Or maybe that's the name of the episode when GIR takes total control of the house. O.o I can't remember...
O.o uh, I'll fix the poll. XD Yeah, I'm so evil.... I like that episode too, it's all...GIRish. =D
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:04 am


Hello!!! *sits on near by chair*

hot_pink_biznatch


Stupidity With A Twist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:07 am


hot_pink_biznatch
Hello!!! *sits on near by chair*

Howdy! =D
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:09 pm


*RUNS IN SCREAMING* PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (woohoo doppler affect) *hits wall and lays there...then gits up slowing smiles and sits down*

CaptainBaconMan


Stupidity With A Twist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:48 pm


nintendo_head_2003
*RUNS IN SCREAMING* PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (woohoo doppler affect) *hits wall and lays there...then gits up slowing smiles and sits down*

Yes. Pants are very exciting! Yeppers. *nod* >_> But you hit the wall. Walls have feeling too, y'know! T__T * hugs the wall* It's ok, wall....it's ok...
=D
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:44 pm


Keesha132
nintendo_head_2003
*RUNS IN SCREAMING* PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (woohoo doppler affect) *hits wall and lays there...then gits up slowing smiles and sits down*

Yes. Pants are very exciting! Yeppers. *nod* >_> But you hit the wall. Walls have feeling too, y'know! T__T * hugs the wall* It's ok, wall....it's ok...
=D
but th wall made my head hurt crying

CaptainBaconMan


Stupidity With A Twist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:06 pm


nintendo_head_2003
Keesha132
nintendo_head_2003
*RUNS IN SCREAMING* PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (woohoo doppler affect) *hits wall and lays there...then gits up slowing smiles and sits down*

Yes. Pants are very exciting! Yeppers. *nod* >_> But you hit the wall. Walls have feeling too, y'know! T__T * hugs the wall* It's ok, wall....it's ok...
=D
but th wall made my head hurt crying

I'm sorry about that as well. XD *gives you a cookie*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 8:05 pm


Keesha132
Namri
Ohhh, the PAIN!! Youa re evil Keesha, you know that!! How can i choose ONE when i luve them ALL!!
I luv GIR and his silly was, Zim and his frustrating attempts to get world conquer, DIb for trying too hard to save the world and noone really caring, Gaz for being... Gaz, The Tallests for being so damn... Tall!! (lol) and.... oh! And Piggy! gonk You forgot Piggy!!!! and The Cupcake!!! 4laugh Oh, and I like Mrs. Bitters!! *hissss*

Franckly..... I luv all GIR moments, but the one I luv most is the episode he becomes evil..... ~can't remember the name of the episode... sweatdrop ~ He was SO awesome!!

"GIR goes crazy and stuff" Is the name ^^;...I think. Or maybe that's the name of the episode when GIR takes total control of the house. O.o I can't remember...
O.o uh, I'll fix the poll. XD Yeah, I'm so evil.... I like that episode too, it's all...GIRish. =D


Yes,that is right.The one where GIR takes control of the house is called "Invasion of the Idiot Dog Brain" or some thing like that.

abercrombiedude


Stupidity With A Twist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:10 pm


abercrombiedude
Keesha132
Namri
Ohhh, the PAIN!! Youa re evil Keesha, you know that!! How can i choose ONE when i luve them ALL!!
I luv GIR and his silly was, Zim and his frustrating attempts to get world conquer, DIb for trying too hard to save the world and noone really caring, Gaz for being... Gaz, The Tallests for being so damn... Tall!! (lol) and.... oh! And Piggy! gonk You forgot Piggy!!!! and The Cupcake!!! 4laugh Oh, and I like Mrs. Bitters!! *hissss*

Franckly..... I luv all GIR moments, but the one I luv most is the episode he becomes evil..... ~can't remember the name of the episode... sweatdrop ~ He was SO awesome!!

"GIR goes crazy and stuff" Is the name ^^;...I think. Or maybe that's the name of the episode when GIR takes total control of the house. O.o I can't remember...
O.o uh, I'll fix the poll. XD Yeah, I'm so evil.... I like that episode too, it's all...GIRish. =D


Yes,that is right.The one where GIR takes control of the house is called "Invasion of the Idiot Dog Brain" or some thing like that.

Oh yeah. O.o I forgot about that. XD I keep getting those names mixed up.
Thanks! XP
Reply
Earth - Character Discussion

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//