Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon Universe [A Rebirth]

Back to Guilds

For Roleplaying, Storytelling, Fan Art, and FanFictions 

Tags: Sailor Moon, Otaku Senshi, Sailor Senshi, Sailor Soldiers, Roleplaying 

Reply RECYCLE CENTER
CHATTER BOX! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GS Parallel Mercury

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:27 pm


LoneWolfHunt2
One more time...

Nope. I give up. I quit...


Don't give up Lone-chan. smile I see what's going on with your posts! Try this:

[color=brown]PUT YOUR TEXT HERE[/color]


You are putting your text at the end of the
[/color]
It has to be in between the two color codes.

For more fun, click the "quote" or "edit" button on this post to see my cosing for the following and you'll get the hang of it.

This is blue
This is red
This is yellow.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:30 pm


GS Parallel Mercury
LoneWolfHunt2
One more time...

Nope. I give up. I quit...


Don't give up Lone-chan. smile I see what's going on with your posts! Try this:

[color=brown]PUT YOUR TEXT HERE[/color]


You are putting your text at the end of the
[/color]
It has to be in between the two color codes.

For more fun, click the "quote" or "edit" button on this post to see my cosing for the following and you'll get the hang of it.

This is blue
This is red
This is yellow.


Awww...you ruined my tauntiness Mercury! rofl

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver


Lilith Marie Raventhorne

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:32 pm


GS Parallel Uran_us
were would i fit in?

if you read it you'll find your place. blaugh
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:41 pm


GS_Sailor_Ruby
GS Parallel Mercury
LoneWolfHunt2
One more time...

Nope. I give up. I quit...


Don't give up Lone-chan. smile I see what's going on with your posts! Try this:

[color=brown]PUT YOUR TEXT HERE[/color]


You are putting your text at the end of the
[/color]
It has to be in between the two color codes.

For more fun, click the "quote" or "edit" button on this post to see my cosing for the following and you'll get the hang of it.

This is blue
This is red
This is yellow.


Awww...you ruined my tauntiness Mercury! rofl


Oh did I? redface Eep! Sorry Ruby-chan! XD

GS Parallel Mercury


Lilith Marie Raventhorne

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:44 pm


GS_Sailor_Ruby
GS Parallel Mercury
LoneWolfHunt2
One more time...

Nope. I give up. I quit...


Don't give up Lone-chan. smile I see what's going on with your posts! Try this:

[color=brown]PUT YOUR TEXT HERE[/color]


You are putting your text at the end of the
[/color]
It has to be in between the two color codes.

For more fun, click the "quote" or "edit" button on this post to see my cosing for the following and you'll get the hang of it.

This is blue
This is red
This is yellow.


Awww...you ruined my tauntiness Mercury! rofl

Ya! scream Hey Ruby come join the fun at "Sailor Gold is turning evil forum. Please!! cry
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:50 pm


im looking for a place to jump in gold-chan... ^^And its ok mercury-chan...i would have told eventually

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver


Sailor Varuna

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:51 pm


Oh well, better that ended before I turned this place into a theatre too...My apologies, Lone-san...^.^ Just know, my teasing's all in good fun, my friends think I'm not friends with them anymore unless I tease them a little every now and then.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:54 pm


Not that hard.

Here are examples of senshi colors.Though my color is black, i will do dark green so the villains who need the black can use them.

Sailor Pluto
Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Neptune
Sailor Mars

Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper


Lilith Marie Raventhorne

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:00 pm


GS Sailor Varuna
Oh well, better that ended before I turned this place into a theatre too...My apologies, Lone-san...^.^ Just know, my teasing's all in good fun, my friends think I'm not friends with them anymore unless I tease them a little every now and then.

Varuna are you trying to find a place to just in too?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:13 pm


Don't worry, Gold-chan, I'll find a place. ^.^

Sailor Varuna


LoneWolfHunt2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:54 am


GS Parallel Mercury
GS_Sailor_Ruby
GS Parallel Mercury
LoneWolfHunt2
One more time...

Nope. I give up. I quit...


Don't give up Lone-chan. smile I see what's going on with your posts! Try this:

[color=brown]PUT YOUR TEXT HERE[/color]


You are putting your text at the end of the
[/color]
It has to be in between the two color codes.

For more fun, click the "quote" or "edit" button on this post to see my cosing for the following and you'll get the hang of it.

This is blue
This is red
This is yellow.


Awww...you ruined my tauntiness Mercury! rofl


Oh did I? redface Eep! Sorry Ruby-chan! XD


YAY!!!!! *Gives mercury a big hug* ItWorks! Maybe. Still have to see if it does.

*Lets go of mercury.* Ahem, thank you Mercury.

And Ruby. I will punish you later for taunting the guild leader!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:11 am


*grins sheepishly at Lone, then, looks at the floor, pushing her index fingers together* Don't be so hard on Ruby-chan...she wasn't the only one taunting you... sweatdrop

Sailor Varuna


Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:11 am


LoneWolfHunt2
YAY!!!!! *Gives mercury a big hug* ItWorks! Maybe. Still have to see if it does.

*Lets go of mercury.* Ahem, thank you Mercury.

And Ruby. I will punish you later for taunting the guild leader!


Awww...no fair! I woulda told you! rofl
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:17 am


Guys, I gotta leave at 11 and wont be on till tonight sometime. im going to my cousins graduation.

UPDATE: Looks like im not leaving till 12:30 or 1

Sparkling Gemstone Anon

Sparkling Giver


LoneWolfHunt2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:57 am


*Grins* I'm not gonna punish her or anyone. I'm too happy now that I know how to change colors. WHEEE!!! *Acts like a kid.*
Reply
RECYCLE CENTER

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//