Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Happy Guild (Earthbound)

Back to Guilds

A true Earthbound guild dedicated to the love of blue. 

Tags: Earthbound, Happy Happy Village, Mother 2, Super Smash, Blue 

Reply Boogey Tent
Who is your Favorite NPC(s)? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grimm Von Reaper

Unbeatable Werewolf

7,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 2:34 pm


Mr. T, just gotta love him sweatdrop

and Teran, i could try and get a snapshot of the hippie, i just need to get to fourside on my compy file
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:39 pm


Shadowstar
I think I'd have to go with the Photographer. He sure gets around!

And he tells Ness and friends what to do, and they actually do it!

...(quoted from starnet) ... But think about it. Isn't it just coincidental that this man seemingly drops from no where, particularly before you are about to embark on an especially harrowing leg of your journey? These strange occurences fit in all too well....this man can be none other than a spy for the Universal Cosmic Destroyer!!! Perhaps even Giygas's left hand man (we all know Pokey is on his right)... And what IS Fuzzy Pickles? A codeword, perhaps? This cunning mastermind may be signalling his fellow monsters to prepare themselves for your impending arrival! GASP! No wonder they always know where you are...Fuzzy P. signals them!....

Now, say "Fuzzy Pickles!" everyone...


I hate him more than ANYthing.

Drewie


Pride of the Peaches

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:43 pm


By the way, I'm working on getting all the Earthbound sprites onto Photobucket. So far, I have all the characters, minor and major.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v256/attack_mayo/earthbound/characters/
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:47 pm


I think mine was Apple Kid. He makes much more usefull things than Orange Kid.

SolarBoyMatt


ShinyNickel777

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:10 pm


Does BuzzBuzz count? *SHOT* I guess not xD

If not him I would have to pick Onett Librarian who gives you the map. It's the little things like that which pulled me into the game early on and made me want to play more.

Also Telah Rama and all his monkeys!!! biggrin They were so much fun.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:12 am


I always loved the moles (I think they were moles...) that would explain the game to you, and would always seem to forget that nobody else knew it was a game.

"So if you pay attention to your television screen...I mean, the world in front of you, you'll notice that..."

You know what I'm saying.

SaferSaturnX


Pride of the Peaches

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:48 pm


SaferSaturnX
I always loved the moles (I think they were moles...) that would explain the game to you, and would always seem to forget that nobody else knew it was a game.

"So if you pay attention to your television screen...I mean, the world in front of you, you'll notice that..."

You know what I'm saying.
Haha... Yes. Those moles were awesome. xd
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:30 am


I liked Pokey and Picky's mom. At first I hated her for killing BuzzBuzz, but after playing it the first time I thought it was funny. I also liked Orange Kid, he was just...I dont know, but I liked him, nice house, and was cute whee

My favorite temporary playable charecter was Pokey and Teddy Bear. ( xd ) I never understood why Pokey hated Ness all of a sudden, so it made him interesting.

AnAnnoyinglyLongUsername


Annoying Optional Boss

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:05 pm


Yeah, Pokey is a great temporary playable character. Sure, he's absolutely useless, but didn't anybody think what he did was funny? How he hid behind Ness, started crying, and such?

Still, I think Pokey was jealous of Ness. You remember in Magicant, right? You meet the Pokey of Magicant and he says that he was always jealous of Ness... He wanted to be better than him and so, he joined Giygas to accomplish this. Jealous of what? I don't understand this... Maybe it's because people like his company while they hate Pokey? Just a thought.

Yeah. Oh... For the NPC... It's definitely Mr. T. Ha, ha...
Reply
Boogey Tent

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//